View Full Version : New Toyo Contingency process

marshall_mosty
10-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Guys,
Please review

http://www.nasaproracing.com/2013/09/new-toyo-tires-online-continge.html

ShadowBolt
10-08-2013, 10:20 AM
I forgot about my tire money from Hallett. I just printed the form (since Michael said you can't do Hallet on the new system). I thought there was a time limit to put in for the Toyo dollars. The printed form says "Toyo Dollars rebates must be claimed by Dec. 31, 2013". Is this true? I thought you have like 120 days after an event to put in for the "dollars" then 90 days to redeem them. I may be getting close to losing $100.00 so if someone knows what the deal is please respond.

JJ

blk96gt
10-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Where do I get the program form to fill out and attach?

Edit: Is this the form I need to submit? https://www.nasatoyobucks.com/Shared/Uploads/SpiffPrograms/119_7000_2013ToyoTiresRegionalContingencyInfoSpec. pdf
What official do I send it to to get it signed?

ShadowBolt
10-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Where do I get the program form to fill out and attach?

Edit: Is this the form I need to submit? https://www.nasatoyobucks.com/Shared/Uploads/SpiffPrograms/119_7000_2013ToyoTiresRegionalContingencyInfoSpec. pdf
What official do I send it to to get it signed?

I usually send an addressed (to NASA) stamped envelope to Glenn and he forwards them for me.

JJ

Dulaney
10-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Marshall, does this mean I need to redo what I mailed you last week?

nasa-rm
10-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Anything prior to Sepember needs to be paper. Anything after Sept 1st needs to be electronic.

ShadowBolt
10-09-2013, 09:52 AM
If you have not sent in your forms for Hallett it's almost late.

JJ

marshall_mosty
10-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Guys,
It appears you still need a director to sign the paper and scan it back-forth. I don't mind doing this for any AI/CMC guy.

marshallmosty at Hotmail dot com
marshall dot mosty at zodiacaerospace dot com

You scan me your forms, I sign them and scan them back. You then upload the scanned files to Toyo.

Storm Trooper
10-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Thanks Marshall!
I received my first toyo bucks today :-)
I still don't understand why a director has to sign? If the race results are official! Doesn't that mean that we met all the criteria?
Just a thought :confused:

Sean

marshall_mosty
10-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Sean,
I think it's more for the Toyo decal placement. That's part of the contingency, but not part of session points and/or Toyo race finishing order.

Rsmith350
04-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Did Dave do a link to the already signed Toyo forms this time? Not gonna lie, it's kinda aggravating that I sign these every race but can't sign my own

marshall_mosty
04-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Did Dave do a link to the already signed Toyo forms this time? Not gonna lie, it's kinda aggravating that I sign these every race but can't sign my own

email it to me and I'll sign it.
marshallmosty at Hotmail dot com

Rsmith350
04-07-2014, 01:01 PM

Looks like Dave started putting a "signed" copy in each directory folder for each race results. Pretty handy.

michaelmosty
07-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the Toyo website?

I submitted my request for my $25 for TWS R3 2 months ago and never heard back.
I just recently submitted my request for the Hallett event and received a response back stating my request was missing information. If I attached the PDF files of the results and submitted the correct event info, what else do I need to do? I have never claimed to know the most about computers but I certainly can fill out a simple Toyo request form. Hopefully it will get corrected properly.

marshall_mosty
07-08-2014, 06:26 AM
Is anyone else having issues with the Toyo website?

I submitted my request for my $25 for TWS R3 2 months ago and never heard back.
I just recently submitted my request for the Hallett event and received a response back stating my request was missing information. If I attached the PDF files of the results and submitted the correct event info, what else do I need to do? I have never claimed to know the most about computers but I certainly can fill out a simple Toyo request form. Hopefully it will get corrected properly.

As long as you complete the submittal form and have it signed by an official ( me or Glenn) and also submit a copy of the race results, that should be all you need.

ShadowBolt
07-08-2014, 08:53 AM
I got my TWS certs last week or the week before. They expire 9-11-14. I have not put in for Hallett yet (if I even have any coming).

JJ

michaelmosty
07-08-2014, 12:12 PM
As long as you complete the submittal form and have it signed by an official ( me or Glenn) and also submit a copy of the race results, that should be all you need.
Ahh, that is where I messed up. I forgot about the submittal forms that needed to be filled out.
I guess I was thinking that with fancy new computer technology it reduced the amount of forms that needed to be completed, my bad.

Fbody383
07-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Ahh, that is where I messed up. I forgot about the submittal forms that needed to be filled out.
I guess I was thinking that with fancy new computer technology it reduced the amount of forms that needed to be completed, my bad. It is a process issue with the site.

I did my Hallett ones today. I remembered the signed form with the results but you upload them after you enter the races. Seems like you should click on the item number they create and upload there, not just as bulk. We'll see... at least I actually earned the ones I claimed this time.