PDA

View Full Version : MSR Houston - January - Time to sign up!

MikeP99Z
12-19-2013, 06:57 PM
January 18-19.

AI
Richard Pedersen
Mike Montgomery
Mike Stacy
James Strader
John Linton
Mark Lopilato
Mark Smith
Casey Holdway
Brian Cook
Marshall Mosty
Frank Robertson
Ian Powell
Bill Swendsen
Jim Dulaney
David Armstrong

SI
Jack Murray
Aaron McSpadden
Corey Rueth

CMC
Sean Richardson
Ross Smith
Kevin Jander
Team WWR
Gary Robertson
Team Jordan
Michael Mosty
Pranav Patel
Craig McCormick
David Francis
John Martin
Dan Allford
Bryan Leinart

Alien
12-31-2013, 08:36 AM
Done.

Does anyone have the phone number to reserve the canopies handy?

marshall_mosty
12-31-2013, 01:43 PM
All,
Based on those entered and the other forum discussion on the AI tire selection, we will be on RA1's only for the MSR-H event. RR's will go "live" at MSR-C in March.

MikeP99Z
01-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Coming up quick. Get it done.

marshall_mosty
01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
I'm signed up under Officials.. Add me, please.

Terlingua 121
01-02-2014, 04:50 PM
I am signed up...but I have a problem. Not feeling too motivated to do ANYTHING...

marshall_mosty
01-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Bah, Mike. Get it in gear dude. The tow is just a measly 12 hours for you... easy.
I really want to see you out there.

ShadowBolt
01-03-2014, 08:34 AM
WOW, for the first time in five years since I have been racing AI has more cars signed up than CMC does. It's great to see so many AI cars racing but I hate to see our numbers go down.

JJ

blk96gt
01-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Where do the AI/CMC guys tend to park for this event? I would guess that all the canopy spaces are gone by now...

Wade
01-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Park by the canopies near the restrooms. I have a canopy, and that is where the group meetings usually are. I think one (both?) of the Mosty's have a canopy too.

smitty328
01-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Where do the AI/CMC guys tend to park for this event? I would guess that all the canopy spaces are gone by now...

I just got a canopy today

marshall_mosty
01-03-2014, 07:13 PM
If push comes to shove, you can pretty easily get 3 cars in 2 canopy spots if folks are willing to share. Frank has first right to 1/3 of Michael and my spot if they sell out.

Madmustang
01-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Mike, if I wasn't motivated, you would kick me in the butt! Look what I went through last year! I better see you out there!!!

blk96gt
01-04-2014, 11:03 AM
I called yesterday and grabbed a canopy spot. He said they still have some left for anyone who still wants one.

edrock96GT
01-04-2014, 09:54 PM
It's looking more and more like I'm not going to make this one. Still need new bumper, splitter, heads...

michaelmosty
01-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Less than 2-weeks away and still no motor in the car, or even built for that matter. I think I'm going to run Marshalls old short block from his 2005 - 2011 years that has never been rebuilt, what fun!!! Going to finish sourcing a distributor, w/p, oil pump, gaskets, etc today and start putting everything together. I'll drop the motor in next week and at least won't have to worry about "breaking it in".
See y'all soon!!

ShadowBolt
01-05-2014, 11:42 AM
I picked up the 55 from Illicit Motorsports. Jason installed the Wildrides S-Box (big job), new gears, new K-member, new steering rack, MM rack bushings, set bump steer, and corner weighted it. I pulled the car in my shop yesterday and Jason's work is impeccable! I was going to fix the exhaust (new mufflers and hangers) but I ran out of time. I bled the brakes, changed all the fluids and loaded it on the trailer. I still don't know what is causing it to starve for fuel when it's under half a tank. Just have to make sure it's full prior to each race.

Another issue we don't understand is when the car is on the tilt trailer it will roll off even with it in gear.....any gear. You would think it would be way down on power with compression so low but last year the car made way over the numbers. Maybe this year it will not but certainly last year at TWS it was plenty powerful. Any ideas on this?

JJ

ShadowBolt
01-05-2014, 03:35 PM
I hope scheduling a race in January was not a big mistake. I would not want to be out there in the next few days. Let's hope it warms up at least a little.

JJ

marshall_mosty
01-05-2014, 08:37 PM
I've seen really cold (high 30's) to high 60's at the first MSR event of the year... I'm sure it will change 5 or 6 times between now and next Friday.

AI#97
01-06-2014, 10:49 AM
I picked up the 55 from Illicit Motorsports. Jason installed the Wildrides S-Box (big job), new gears, new K-member, new steering rack, MM rack bushings, set bump steer, and corner weighted it. I pulled the car in my shop yesterday and Jason's work is impeccable! I was going to fix the exhaust (new mufflers and hangers) but I ran out of time. I bled the brakes, changed all the fluids and loaded it on the trailer. I still don't know what is causing it to starve for fuel when it's under half a tank. Just have to make sure it's full prior to each race.

Another issue we don't understand is when the car is on the tilt trailer it will roll off even with it in gear.....any gear. You would think it would be way down on power with compression so low but last year the car made way over the numbers. Maybe this year it will not but certainly last year at TWS it was plenty powerful. Any ideas on this?

JJ

is the motor spinning while it's in gear or is the clutch not holding? As for the fuel starve at half tank, are you certain it's starving or is it getting hot with dumps and no fuel to cool it. Remember, it's a returnless system so the fuel just gets hot and does not circulate to cool things off. I've seen several 99+ cars have fuel pump overheating issues with low fuel. Just food for thought.

ShadowBolt
01-06-2014, 12:59 PM
is the motor spinning while it's in gear or is the clutch not holding? As for the fuel starve at half tank, are you certain it's starving or is it getting hot with dumps and no fuel to cool it. Remember, it's a returnless system so the fuel just gets hot and does not circulate to cool things off. I've seen several 99+ cars have fuel pump overheating issues with low fuel. Just food for thought.

It is turning the engine. Clutch is not slipping......or at least it never slips while driving/racing.

The fuel issue just started last two races. Could be heat related. My dumps are not pointed at the ground as I was trying to get all the ground clearance I could so I have them pointing at the rear tires. Going to fix that prior to next rack.

JJ

Trublu
01-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Less than 2-weeks away and still no motor in the car, or even built for that matter. I think I'm going to run Marshalls old short block from his 2005 - 2011 years that has never been rebuilt, what fun!!! Going to finish sourcing a distributor, w/p, oil pump, gaskets, etc today and start putting everything together. I'll drop the motor in next week and at least won't have to worry about "breaking it in".
See y'all soon!!

Looks like my motor will be ready late this week, there's hope yet...

Trublu
01-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Registered and canopy reserved. There are 3 canopies left...

Dulaney
01-10-2014, 10:28 AM
I finally signed up. That makes 14. I hope we actually have at least half of that by R1.

Racebrat
01-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Weather- as of 1/10

Saturday- Low of 43* High of 60* and Sunny
Sunday- Low of 48* High of 64* and Cloudy 20% chance rain

This WILL change I'm sure but at least it won't be wicked cold

marshall_mosty
01-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Awesome AI car count!!

It won't help out car count for this event, but Dave Capps and Dave Irwin are coming back for Cresson. Both their 2005's have been reworked and are ready for the current ruleset.

BryanL
01-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Well the 24 has gone from probable to being placed on injured reserve. The 55 sent the white hat cowboy to see me and give me the flu so he could get some more podiums. Don't know why with all the cheating work done to the 55 it should be a serious trophy girl now. Thanks Michael-jury is still out on whether anyone else in the family gets it.
Back to quarantine.

MikeP99Z
01-11-2014, 01:29 PM
15 AI cars, 2 SI, 10 CMC. SI (Corey) and CMC guys, get registered.

David Love AI27
01-11-2014, 09:21 PM
I can't make MSR Houston but would be interested in teaming up with someone for the 2014 season. The 3 car needs a lot of work and it will take a few months to be track ready. I already know the financial commitment to run for a whole season and I'm willing to fund 1/2 the cost of tires, brakes, oil changes and registration. I know this is short notice but I believe we just have to declare our intentions before the first grid.... give me a shout this week if interested 281 414 1738

Trublu
01-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Managed to drop the new motor in last night, no noise yet as a couple last minute items have yet to arrive. New exhaust almost complete, save the chiropractor the trouble of straightening you out and spend a couple days on the concrete; it's great. Some other bits and pieces left to do but the light at the end of the tunnel looks less like a train now....

marshall_mosty
01-11-2014, 11:37 PM
15 AI cars... That has to be some sort of a record...

Rob Liebbe
01-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Managed to drop the new motor in last night, no noise yet as a couple last minute items have yet to arrive. New exhaust almost complete, save the chiropractor the trouble of straightening you out and spend a couple days on the concrete; it's great. Some other bits and pieces left to do but the light at the end of the tunnel looks less like a train now....Craig, let me know if you need help in the evenings this week.

Pranav
01-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Am I hallucinating or are there really more AI cars registered than CMC?

ShadowBolt
01-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Am I hallucinating or are there really more AI cars registered than CMC?

For most of my time in NASA Texas there was usually only two to five cars at most events. From what I understand back in the day AI was larger than CMC.

JJ

BryanL
01-12-2014, 08:23 PM
15 AI cars... That has to be some sort of a record...

Who is bringing the manties?

Trublu
01-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Craig, let me know if you need help in the evenings this week.

Thanks Rob, will do

marshall_mosty
01-13-2014, 06:21 AM
For most of my time in NASA Texas there was usually only two to five cars at most events. From what I understand back in the day AI was larger than CMC.

JJ

Jerry,
Going back to 2003-2004, there were 2-3 of each...

AI
John George
Wayne Manor
Mike Bell

CMC
Todd Covini
Adam Ginsberg
Eric Varner

I think I'm pretty close in that since I showed up in April '04...... Damn, it's been a long time with the same car.

BryanL
01-13-2014, 08:41 AM
I know of 4 more cmc cars that should be there that aren't signed up. So entries should be about even. For Sunday someone may need to volunteer to run ai to get them toyo bucks.

RichardP
01-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Jerry,
Going back to 2003-2004, there were 2-3 of each...

AI
John George
Wayne Manor
Mike Bell

CMC
Todd Covini
Adam Ginsberg
Eric Varner

I think I'm pretty close in that since I showed up in April '04...... Damn, it's been a long time with the same car.

Yea, not so much. There were only two events in '03 with an AI car and I was in half of them (no CMC). I ran all of the events in '04. You also forgot Richard Dickey, Mike Patterson, David Donnovan, David Armstrong, Chris Lyons, etc. There were 14 AI points scorers in '04 and only 4 in CMC...

Richard P.

RichardP
01-13-2014, 09:15 AM
I know of 4 more cmc cars that should be there that aren't signed up. So entries should be about even. For Sunday someone may need to volunteer to run ai to get them toyo bucks.

Yesterday afternoon, the Orange car made noise for the first time since Hallett so Dan should be signing up soon...

Richard P.

ShadowBolt
01-13-2014, 09:21 AM

You are expecting that many AI cars to drop out?

JJ

marshall_mosty
01-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Yea, not so much. There were only two events in '03 with an AI car and I was in half of them (no CMC). I ran all of the events in '04. You also forgot Richard Dickey, Mike Patterson, David Donnovan, David Armstrong, Chris Lyons, etc. There were 14 AI points scorers in '04 and only 4 in CMC...
Richard P.

Sorry Richard... I was going by memory...

marshall_mosty
01-13-2014, 10:02 AM
All,
Something I just noticed in the welcome letter... Annuals are $10 this year, and $20 if you need a logbook and annual.
http://www.nasatx.com/pdf/Welcome_Jan_MSRH.pdf

michaelmosty
01-13-2014, 10:29 AM
Got the motor built yesterday and it is in the car with transmissions. Tonight still need to connect exhaust, d-shaft, wiring, hoses, etc. I also need to find a timing cover bolt. I was wondering how I could have lost one but just realized it was probablly attached to the section of timing cover that blew out and is at the bottom of the bowl at ECR.
If by tonight it holds all fluids and runs, then I should be in good shape.

BTW, sorry about the flu Bryan. I was only sick for 1 day so I assume you are back to feeling good.

AI#97
01-13-2014, 11:17 AM
All,
Something I just noticed in the welcome letter... Annuals are $10 this year, and $20 if you need a logbook and annual.
http://www.nasatx.com/pdf/Welcome_Jan_MSRH.pdf

Is this also if you had the inspection done elsewhere?! Ross, any input?

Rsmith350
01-13-2014, 11:50 AM
Is this also if you had the inspection done elsewhere?! Ross, any input?

This has been this way for the last two years. CMC has been able to bypass this in the past because Glenn or others were doing tech inspections for everyone. They no longer give stickers to anyone but me. Matt - Tech inspections done at another shop will only be charged if they need and logbook. The charge is an effort to get people to get Tech inspections before getting to the track and to cover misc costs like Toyo stickers etc. If anyone saved welcome letters from the past it is in there as well.

AI#97
01-13-2014, 12:53 PM
This has been this way for the last two years. CMC has been able to bypass this in the past because Glenn or others were doing tech inspections for everyone. They no longer give stickers to anyone but me. Matt - Tech inspections done at another shop will only be charged if they need and logbook. The charge is an effort to get people to get Tech inspections before getting to the track and to cover misc costs like Toyo stickers etc. If anyone saved welcome letters from the past it is in there as well.

Cool. No change from what I am telling folks that I've been working with. Thanks!

Wade
01-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Any indication if there will be an official available to perform annuals on CMC cars in our pit area? It has been REALLY nice to not have to sit in that line for hours. I know Glenn isn't coming, so who else might be able to do it? Might have to buy Matt lunch :-p

BryanL
01-13-2014, 03:42 PM
BTW, sorry about the flu Bryan. I was only sick for 1 day so I assume you are back to feeling good.

Yeah, thanks. Your just lucky the rest of the family didn't get it or hasn't yet. Kind of like revenge-payback maybe served with a cold and special keystone light.

Rsmith350
01-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Any indication if there will be an official available to perform annuals on CMC cars in our pit area? It has been REALLY nice to not have to sit in that line for hours. I know Glenn isn't coming, so who else might be able to do it? Might have to buy Matt lunch :-p

I'm gonna be there early Friday morning to dyno my car, Tech does not open till 12-9pm, I will do my best. I don't know if Al is gonna make it or not.

Wade
01-13-2014, 06:35 PM
We will not be on site until 7pm ish. Boo. I might have to buy you some beers at 9:15 :-p

Rsmith350
01-13-2014, 06:40 PM
We will not be on site until 7pm ish. Boo. I might have to buy you some beers at 9:15 :-p

I can guarantee I will be there later than 9!

Fbody383
01-14-2014, 10:02 AM
I can guarantee I will be there later than 9! Looks like i'm getting an alignment done at 7am... and then will be down. Will be glad to help with tech in any way i can.

Trublu
01-14-2014, 10:29 AM
Got the motor built yesterday and it is in the car with transmissions. Tonight still need to connect exhaust, d-shaft, wiring, hoses, etc. I also need to find a timing cover bolt. I was wondering how I could have lost one but just realized it was probablly attached to the section of timing cover that blew out and is at the bottom of the bowl at ECR.
If by tonight it holds all fluids and runs, then I should be in good shape.

I feel your pain, 65 is still noticeably quiet

michaelmosty
01-14-2014, 12:26 PM
I feel your pain, 65 is still noticeably quiet
I should hopefully be running tonight. Gotta love getting things done at the very last minute!!!

Trublu
01-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Happy to report noise from my garage tonight indicates Fred Flintstone power will not be required this weekend

marshall_mosty
01-14-2014, 11:04 PM
Spent 2 hours on the dyno... New heads picked up quite a bit of power. Enough to not be able to restrict without drastic measures. The only change to the motor was changing from "small" GT-40X heads to AFR 165's... Went from 330/340 to 362/370 with just the head swap. Ended up putting in a throttle stop (3/4" spacer on the throttle cable attach point at the throttle body..). Who knows what it actually opens to now.

Ended up at 327/349...

Car is now under wrap and ready to load Friday morning.

Here was the "before" plot
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1536532_10200377047268153_1575074955_n.jpg

marshall_mosty
01-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Gavin and I need a place to crash at night. Does anyone have an enclosed trailer we can bunk down in?

Trublu
01-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Gavin and I need a place to crash at night. Does anyone have an enclosed trailer we can bunk down in?

My daughter is over from Australia and will likely stay Friday night but am fairly sure there's ample room both nights.

marshall_mosty
01-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Thanks Craig. It's a deal!

Racebrat
01-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Just heard on the news that ALL inbound lanes of I-45 will be shut down at I-10 from 9 pm Friday night until 5 am Monday morning. This will affect those of you coming to the track from the north side. If you are not through downtown by 9 pm you will be caught in the mess.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up!

Dulaney
01-15-2014, 10:30 AM
How would you suggest northbound traffic leaves the track on Sunday?

kbrewmr2
01-15-2014, 10:30 AM
confirmed here:
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Around-the-area-state-I-45-at-I-10-to-be-5129964.php
http://txdot.gov/inside-txdot/media-room/news/houston/001-2014.html

The way it reads is that I-45 southbound traffic and also any traffic headed east on I-10 near that intersection is going to really suck. I'd use 610 East to US59 South, which puts you into 288 South headed to the track.

I-45 northbound leaving should run smooth enough as it's not listed as being affected.

Pranav
01-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Great, right next to where I live.

Racebrat
01-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Just a friendly reminder to all-

Driver's Meetings are NOT optional. There will be a meeting both days (Dave only listed Saturday in the Welcome letter)
Saturday- Qual at 10:50 am. Meeting at 11:20 am
Sunday- Qual at 10:35 am. Meeting at 11:05 am

Both meeting will be held at the AI/CMC Compound under the canopies.

Roll Call WILL be taken at both meetings. If you miss the meeting- you forfeit your qual time. I hate to be a bitch so don't make me bust you!

Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!

Love,
A

kbrewmr2
01-16-2014, 10:30 AM
if any of y'all live near ECR Dave needs something picked up from there and brought to MSRH.

michaelmosty
01-16-2014, 11:46 AM
I finally got the motor running last night, nothing like putting things off until the last minute!!
Can't wait to see y'all this weekend, it looks like a great turnout all around!! I don't think we have ever had a 30+ car field except Hallett.

RichardP
01-16-2014, 12:34 PM
I finally got the motor running last night, nothing like putting things off until the last minute!!

Wednesday before the event? Mr. Love is laughing at you. Last minute is gathering all (most) of the parts, heading to the track, getting there right before they close the gates, and then working through the night to get it running...

Glad you are going to make it!

Richard P.

ShadowBolt
01-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Just a friendly reminder to all-

Driver's Meetings are NOT optional. There will be a meeting both days (Dave only listed Saturday in the Welcome letter)
Saturday- Qual at 10:50 am. Meeting at 11:20 am
Sunday- Qual at 10:35 am. Meeting at 11:05 am

Both meeting will be held at the AI/CMC Compound under the canopies.

Roll Call WILL be taken at both meetings. If you miss the meeting- you forfeit your qual time. I hate to be a bitch so don't make me bust you!

Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!

Love,
A

Wait a minute.....you HATE to be a bitch?

JJ

Rsmith350
01-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Wait a minute.....you HATE to be a bitch?

JJ

Ducks!..........

kbrewmr2
01-16-2014, 04:04 PM
run for your lives!!!

ShadowBolt
01-16-2014, 05:11 PM
run for your lives!!!

I thought I would get a rise out of her. I'm too old for to be hit or attacked. What about the POS band that is going to be playing?..................Too much?

JJ

Rsmith350
01-16-2014, 06:07 PM
I thought I would get a rise out of her. I'm too old for to be hit or attacked. What about the POS band that is going to be playing?..................Too much?

JJ
Well that's one guy I won't have to worry about passing this weekend, y'all let me know when the funeral is

AllZWay
01-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Somebody pick up my award for me please.... like Mosty or Bryan. :D

Have fun and no contact this week.

Jerry... you are a brave dude.

Racebrat
01-16-2014, 09:31 PM

JJ

Ok, Jerry- you can bust my ass all you want but when you start bringing my kid and her band into it- yes- it is too much.....Mama Bear has claws you've never seen!

You're lucky I love you so much- those kids Saturday night will make you eat those words...bring a large fork, my friend!

marshall_mosty
01-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Jerry will be beat so senseless, he won't remember his grid position... oh wait, that grid position "LAST"... :)

ShadowBolt
01-16-2014, 10:51 PM
I just took a guess about who was in the band. Obviously I was Joking ( I don't want last grid position).

JJ

Racebrat
01-16-2014, 10:58 PM
I just took a guess about who was in the band. Obviously I was Joking ( I don't want last grid position).

JJ

I know you were just trying to push buttons....Like I said- you're lucky I love you so much....:-)

Last will only be yours if that's what you earn- and you are all better than that....

David Love AI27
01-17-2014, 02:18 PM

JJ

That last position has to be earned for the inverts... Getcha some!!!

marshall_mosty
01-23-2014, 10:43 AM
All,
I have winner stickers for the following folks:

R1
AI - Mark Smith
SI - Corey Reuth
CMC - Michael Mosty

R2
AI- Marshall Mosty
SI- Aaron McSpadden
CMC- Michael Mosty

R3
AI- Casey Holdway
SI- Aaron McSpadden
CMC- Michael Mosty

R4
AI- Mark Smith
SI- Corey Reuth
CMC- Dan Allford

AllZWay
01-23-2014, 06:23 PM
I am guessing no one picked up my award for me? :D

Can I still get my 4 missing winner stickers from last year? :)

nasa-rm
01-23-2014, 06:41 PM
All,

R1
AI - Mark Smith
SI - Corey Reuth
CMC - Michael Mosty

R2
AI- Marshall Mosty
SI- Aaron McSpadden
CMC- Michael Mosty

R3
AI- Casey Holdway
SI- Aaron McSpadden
CMC- Michael Mosty

R4
AI- Mark Smith
SI- Corey Reuth
CMC- Dan Allford

And those of you who already came by the trailer to collect, don't go double dipping!!!!!

marshall_mosty
01-24-2014, 05:05 AM
I am guessing no one picked up my award for me? :D

Can I still get my 4 missing winner stickers from last year? :)

James,
Yes. I have your trophy. I even broke it in for you by drinking Shock Top out of it in true celebratory fashion. I'll get you your missing winner stickers at MSR-H. I actually don't have mine, one of Michaels's, and Dan's as I have already run out since SI is also pulling from my "stock".

AllZWay
01-24-2014, 08:54 AM
James,
Yes. I have your trophy. I even broke it in for you by drinking Shock Top out of it in true celebratory fashion. I'll get you your missing winner stickers at MSR-H. I actually don't have mine, one of Michaels's, and Dan's as I have already run out since SI is also pulling from my "stock".

Awesome... Thanks Marshall.

RichardP
01-24-2014, 10:25 AM
I'll get you your missing winner stickers at MSR-H. I actually don't have mine, one of Michaels's, and Dan's as I have already run out since SI is also pulling from my "stock".

Dan already picked his winner sticker from Dave...

Richard P.

JMR81
01-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Just wanted to tell every one how much we enjoyed being part of the AI/SI/CMC group this weekend. Jack really enjoyed the racing and we are all looking forward to the rest of the season. For those of you we didn't get to meet he was in the Red 81 SI Mustang and we look forward to meeting everyone else.

Storm Trooper
01-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Just wanted to tell every one how much we enjoyed being part of the AI/SI/CMC group this weekend. Jack really enjoyed the racing and we are all looking forward to the rest of the season. For those of you we didn't get to meet he was in the Red 81 SI Mustang and we look forward to meeting everyone else.

Glad to have you with us!
Sean

Storm Trooper
01-24-2014, 05:06 PM
James.....We missed you out at msrh

smitty328
01-29-2014, 12:22 PM
All,

R1
AI - Mark Smith
SI - Corey Reuth
CMC - Michael Mosty

R2
AI- Marshall Mosty
SI- Aaron McSpadden
CMC- Michael Mosty

R3
AI- Casey Holdway
SI- Aaron McSpadden
CMC- Michael Mosty

R4
AI- Mark Smith
SI- Corey Reuth
CMC- Dan Allford

Cool, I've never gotten winner stickers before.