PDA

View Full Version : Garage link working for anyone?

ShadowBolt
04-22-2014, 08:53 AM
I received my welcome letter but the link to the garage spots is a dead link (at least for me).

Also did you see how late we are racing?
3:15 and 5:55 on Sat. and 1:25 and 5:05 on Sunday.
I'm glad it's a close race for most of us.

JJ

kbrewmr2
04-22-2014, 09:46 AM
Blitz group whined louder than you guys from what I saw and got the "leave early" race time slots. You still have a better schedule than Lightning though...

Garage link works for me:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuVH_qewlogtdHo5WV84bzBzVGlnaUxRb1NmcmlzY Xc&output=html

Team Jordan is in #28. AI/CMC has all but 8 spots in that garage...

If anyone else can't get to the link then post and I can help you find your spot :)

Pranav
04-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Looks great. Print out and post it everywhere so we're not playing musical garage spots.

ShadowBolt
04-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Blitz group whined louder than you guys from what I saw and got the "leave early" race time slots. You still have a better schedule than Lightning though...

Garage link works for me:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuVH_qewlogtdHo5WV84bzBzVGlnaUxRb1NmcmlzY Xc&output=html

Team Jordan is in #28. AI/CMC has all but 8 spots in that garage...

If anyone else can't get to the link then post and I can help you find your spot :)

Thanks Ken!

Jerry

kbrewmr2
04-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Will also emailed the file out to everyone that was signed up for a garage slot - looks like it wasn't just Jerry that had issues loading the file.

cobra132
04-23-2014, 07:12 PM
If anyone can't make it and wants to sell a garage let me know. FMR

MikeS
04-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Same as cobra132, after he gets taken care of. Could use a garage spot.

michaelmosty
04-24-2014, 10:12 AM
It sounds like there might be quite a few AI/CMC/SI guys that do not have a garage spot. I was thinking it would be nice to try and grab a large area to all park together next to the garage folks. Would y'all want to all try and get the parking b/w the Tech garage and AI/CMC garage?
I was thinking if someone that gets there either tonight or early tomorrow could park their truck/trailer(s) in that area to save the spots and then we could line up the race cars "nosed in" and get a good 10 race cars in that spot.

What do y'all think?

kbrewmr2
04-24-2014, 11:08 AM
300+ entries at this point - good luck.... sorry.

Chuck
04-24-2014, 11:13 AM
It sounds like there might be quite a few AI/CMC/SI guys that do not have a garage spot. I was thinking it would be nice to try and grab a large area to all park together next to the garage folks. Would y'all want to all try and get the parking b/w the Tech garage and AI/CMC garage?
I was thinking if someone that gets there either tonight or early tomorrow could park their truck/trailer(s) in that area to save the spots and then we could line up the race cars "nosed in" and get a good 10 race cars

What do y'all think?
Sounds great if we can make it work. I didn't get a garage.

Chuck
CMC#14

michaelmosty
04-24-2014, 11:46 AM
300+ entries at this point - good luck.... sorry.
I would think that with 300+ entries, organization would be more important than ever.
10-15 race cars + tools in the same place as 4 big ass motorhomes and trailers sounds like a much better use of space to me. But what do I know....

kbrewmr2
04-24-2014, 12:09 PM
I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying that there's even more demand for space than normal and it's going to be tough for everybody to really get what they want. Reminds me of some quote from a General about "no plan survives first contact with the enemy".

Rsmith350
04-24-2014, 01:29 PM
I would think that with 300+ entries, organization would be more important than ever.
10-15 race cars + tools in the same place as 4 big ass motorhomes and trailers sounds like a much better use of space to me. But what do I know....

Sounds like a great idea, Sam can rent them some scooters to get back in forth to their tow rigs/motorhome

ShadowBolt
04-24-2014, 01:49 PM
If the 55 is not having issues and someone without a garage needs to use mine you are welcome to it.

JJ

AI#97
04-24-2014, 03:01 PM
more like 250 entries on the list and some are repeated more than twice. Figure in folks who are carrying over from other events and I bet it's in the 230's or less. We used to have paddock marshals pushing people in tighter....but oh well. it's going to be a packed weekend for sure. Plan well! ;)

AI#97
04-24-2014, 03:23 PM

You guys can switch with Blitz if you want. You could leave at 1:30 on Sunday....but you only get a 45 minute race on Sunday...in the heat. That apparently is the solution to leave early....not rotate the run groups like we used to.

Fbody383
04-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Will also emailed the file out to everyone that was signed up for a garage slot - looks like it wasn't just Jerry that had issues loading the file.
Who did the email come from? I can't hit the link either and it would be nice to know if I need to start sucking up to some people.

kbrewmr2
04-24-2014, 04:16 PM
it came from Will - if you email me I can foward it to you, or you could bug Will, or both...?

brewer (dot) ken (at) gmail.com