PDA

View Full Version : Hallett 2014 Summer Shootout Smack Talk!

GlennCMC70
05-08-2014, 08:49 PM
The 2014 Summer Shootout is fast approaching! I got a call today and was told 10 RM CMC cars are coming! I was very excited to hear this. Could we have a 30 car CMC field??????
It made me consider taking the day off tomorrow to get moving forward w/ fixing my car.

Who is making the trip? Who's gonna carry home the prize this year?

GlennCMC70
05-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Looking for someone who can take the lead on designing the award for 2014. Any takers?????

ShadowBolt
05-08-2014, 08:56 PM
I will be there for sure. Paid for my garage last year.

JJ

mach1
05-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Who is making the trip? Who's gonna carry home the prize this year?
I am, I will, unless Jander shows up!

Fbody383
05-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Yeah, you and that slow mustang.

I'll be there representing the mid-pack slacker, lessy speedy guys. Still debating on dropping coin on new tires.

Orange runs pretty good there - Allford has skills, not me. If Curtis shows up that will add to the dog fight up front. Kent, Ryan... those guys bring some heat. Denton could have his car dialed in more.

Love me some Hallett - Casey I will cover your spot for '15 when I re-up for mine.

And yes, the grass is a racing surface.

On a side note - Scott and I are working on accomodations still... if anybody knows that they will have some RV/enclosed trailer space they will share, let me know.

At least Cory's in SI this go 'round.

mach1
05-09-2014, 09:08 AM
I sucked it up pretty bad at Hallett in TT last year, I was having car issues though, maybe I will have more luck this year.

blk96gt
05-09-2014, 12:13 PM

Bah, I've never been there before so would be in the back if I did go. On top of that, Hellett seems to reward racecraft, which I don't have, especially with a large pack!

MikeP99Z
05-09-2014, 03:50 PM
You should go, you will learn a lot.

Fbody383
05-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Hallett seems to reward racecraft, which I don't have, especially with a large pack! You have plenty of capability... besides you would just be following me around anyway.

And standing starts at Hallet are fun. Sometimes 5 wide on a front straight that's 2 1/2 cars wide...

ShadowBolt
05-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Curtis will be there along with 9 or 10 more from Co.
JJ

blk96gt
05-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Would love to go but its just not in the stars for me this year. I'm hoping next year though.

marshall_mosty
05-10-2014, 06:49 PM
All,
Remember the race format is different for the Hallett Summer Shootout.

Saturday
Practice
Qual
R1: 20-25 min, Standing start with grid based on qual.
R2: 20-25 min, Rolling start with inverted grid based on R1 finish

Sunday
R3: 20-25 min, Rolling start with inverted grid based on R2 finish
R4: 45 min, Championship race, standing start with grid based on points accrued during R1 thru R3.

Remember the points accrual. ALL three races are important. More times than not, the pole for the Championship wasn't the 1st place car (unless your last name is Patterson).

I'm not sure what the timing is for the first three races, but they will either be 20 or 25 minute races.

If you are typically close on weight during the 20-25 minute races, please plan accordingly with extra fuel/ballast. Being underweight is a compliance DQ and is not droppable (ask me how I know...)

Al Fernandez
05-17-2014, 07:10 PM
I'll be there hoping to lead the CMC-2 field...you know, the ones still on RA1s :)

y5e06
05-17-2014, 09:26 PM
I'll be there hoping to lead the CMC-2 field...you know, the ones still on RA1s :)
engine diagnosis/fix?

GlennCMC70
05-18-2014, 01:12 PM
engine diagnosis/fix?

It is a funny story.

rleng1
05-18-2014, 01:22 PM
They don't call him 'Plugwire' for nothing.

Rob Liebbe
05-18-2014, 04:47 PM
They don't call him 'Plugwire' for nothing.
And they don't call you "Inspector Injector" for nothing Randy.

GlennCMC70
05-18-2014, 09:36 PM
Plug Wires (as in more than 1).

blk96gt
05-18-2014, 09:41 PM
So...his plug wires were off one deal?

marshall_mosty
05-18-2014, 10:26 PM
For Randy and Rob, "one deal off" can be huge. Must be a GM thing.

Rob Liebbe
05-19-2014, 09:19 AM
For Randy and Rob, "one deal off" can be huge. Must be a GM thing.
The "one deal off" ended up being a loose lower control arm bolt, which could become a big deal.

AI#97
05-22-2014, 07:12 PM
The "one deal off" ended up being a loose lower control arm bolt, which could become a big deal.

Yep, I'd like to think that Tommy's loose LCA bolt cost me a national championship in 2009... eh. I remember Tommy telling me, "it just won't turn left". I thought, he meant it pushed or something. No. It would NOT turn left at all! It would only go straight or right! LOL!

AI#97
05-27-2014, 08:10 PM
Ok, so we keep losing track time in Blitz and have now lost our 4th race two events in a row and sign ups are pretty low in Blitz. So I am going to explore the possibility of running AIX. Anyone else interested or showing up and goofing around in AIX? Will likely have Misty's Camaro since the Mustang is down for the moment. Anybody game to run with the Pink Camaro on Steriods? Anyone in AI want to "uncork" their beast and have some fun? Anyone want to play Kings of Thunder group with me? Come on...you know you want to!

Not sure how that 45 minute race on Sunday will go but hey, I can cross my fingers that 22 gallons will be enough! Who wants to have some fun?!

marshall_mosty
05-27-2014, 09:56 PM
Ok, so we keep losing track time in Blitz and have now lost our 4th race two events in a row and sign ups are pretty low in Blitz. So I am going to explore the possibility of running AIX. Anyone else interested or showing up and goofing around in AIX? Will likely have Misty's Camaro since the Mustang is down for the moment. Anybody game to run with the Pink Camaro on Steriods? Anyone in AI want to "uncork" their beast and have some fun? Anyone want to play Kings of Thunder group with me? Come on...you know you want to!

Not sure how that 45 minute race on Sunday will go but hey, I can cross my fingers that 22 gallons will be enough! Who wants to have some fun?!

I may uncork mine on Friday just to see what an additional 50HP and 25TQ do as well as pulling the "easy" 80# of ballast, but my stock fuel tank couldn't support that power level for a 45 minute race, unfortunately.

AI#97
05-28-2014, 05:23 AM
I may uncork mine on Friday just to see what an additional 50HP and 25TQ do as well as pulling the "easy" 80# of ballast, but my stock fuel tank couldn't support that power level for a 45 minute race, unfortunately.

Yeah, that is the reason the mustang is not on the active list. They keep trying to give blitz 30-45 minute races and I can barely do 25 on the factory tank before fuel starving. Many others have the same issue as some cars are over the 500hp mark. Seems nasatx is forcing us to modify our cars and install big fuel cells as they are again trying to kaliforniaize our weekend format. They are giving us the same schedule we specifically voted to not have again so I am calling Will today to ask wtf?

marshall_mosty
05-28-2014, 06:30 AM
Yeah, that is the reason the mustang is not on the active list. They keep trying to give blitz 30-45 minute races and I can barely do 25 on the factory tank before fuel starving. Many others have the same issue as some cars are over the 500hp mark. Seems nasatx is forcing us to modify our cars and install big fuel cells as they are again trying to kaliforniaize our weekend format. They are giving us the same schedule we specifically voted to not have again so I am calling Will today to ask wtf?

You can always come back to AI. Our race format hasn't changed... :)

nasa-rm
05-28-2014, 11:10 AM
Apologies to those wanting a long race on Sunday, but it's "Hallett in the Heat" and the only cars that will last for a 45 minute race are SM's. I've done it before there (in September) and it was still a drain in me even if the car was happy.

Not sure where the FB rumor came from that Thunder will be running a 45 minute race, but I can tell you it's not true. 30 minutes max for the final shootout folks (25 green to checkered). That's all we can fit in at HMR and still get everybody on the road at a decent time.

If you want more track time, we can always super-size you into TT (or PT/ST) - let me know and we can gladly make that happen.

mach1
05-28-2014, 04:33 PM
If you want more track time, we can always super-size you into TT (or PT/ST) - let me know and we can gladly make that happen.
Complementary super size, I will take it!

michaelmosty
05-28-2014, 05:51 PM
30 minutes for the final race sounds good to me. IIRC, it was a 30 minute final race last year as well.

Dave, with some late departures for Thunder this year, how about Thunder gets an early final race for Hallett?

ShadowBolt
05-28-2014, 08:31 PM
30 minutes for the final race sounds good to me. IIRC, it was a 30 minute final race last year as well.

Dave, with some late departures for Thunder this year, how about Thunder gets an early final race for Hallett?
I think it's our turn. Yes Dave?

JJ

AI#97
05-29-2014, 07:12 AM
I had a long conversation with Will yesterday about Texas compared to the rest of NASA. Most of it was very positive. As for the format at Hallett, still up in the air but hopefully getting close. I suggested grabbing last years format/schedule, wash, rinse and repeat. I think Dave is already on that path.

However, Dave, I suggested that you and Will need to get on the same step to kill some confusion of who is in charge and to empower your series directors to push info to racers and receive info requests. If you want everything to come to you, your phone will spontaneously combust!!!

BryanL
05-29-2014, 09:30 AM

Well what we were told at TWS was another group whined more. If my kids whine I give them less than what they would have if they were well behaved so I didn't like to hear that we were suppossed to whine about it. I also disagree that SM is the only thing that can go 45 minutes-we have had several years of 40 minute finals at Hallett.

ShadowBolt
05-29-2014, 12:42 PM
Well what we were told at TWS was another group whined more. If my kids whine I give them less than what they would have if they were well behaved so I didn't like to hear that we were suppossed to whine about it. I also disagree that SM is the only thing that can go 45 minutes-we have had several years of 40 minute finals at Hallett.

30 minutes is fine.......just like the last two years.

JJ

AI#97
05-29-2014, 09:26 PM

That's funny Bryan because that is exactly what happened to blitz. Less track time.

GlennCMC70
05-30-2014, 07:20 PM
Not looking good for me guys. I dont have my motor back yet.

michaelmosty
05-31-2014, 12:22 PM
I don't have my motor either but I'll be there. Hope to get the motor in next weekend if all goes well.
I also found out my A-hole boss three levels above me needs me at work the Friday before Hallett for some training. I guess requesting off 4 months ago means nothing. So instead of breaking in the motor and doing suspension adjustments on Friday, I will be arriving at the track after midnight. There better be some of y'all still awake to have a beer with me when I get there.

GlennCMC70
05-31-2014, 01:22 PM
This was my last free weekend to get it in. The girls have tournaments every weekend from here on out. Working towards World Series stuff for July.

AllZWay
06-02-2014, 08:37 AM
This was my last free weekend to get it in. The girls have tournaments every weekend from here on out. Working towards World Series stuff for July.

Very cool... we don't have that many years of our girls doing these type of things is why it is harder and harder to find time to race.

We headed to Mexico this weekend for family vacation....then three straight weekends of basketball tournaments.

mtpockets
06-02-2014, 10:07 AM
AIX>>> Maybe. I'm in the middle of a project that may not be complete by Hallett so doing AIX is an alternative. I won't know for sure until the week of 16th.

Fbody383
06-02-2014, 11:06 AM
I'll be there hoping to lead the CMC-2 field...you know, the ones still on RA1s :) Anybody else RA1-ing this thing?

kbrewmr2
06-03-2014, 12:18 PM
tenative schedule posted:
http://www.nasaproracing.com/texas/Hallett_2014%20Print.pdf

BlueFirePony
06-03-2014, 07:57 PM
There better be some of y'all still awake to have a beer with me when I get there.
I'll be your huckleberry.

Trublu
06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
I'll be your huckleberry.

Fair chance we'll be up n kickin

kbrewmr2
06-04-2014, 08:33 AM
don't they close the gates at some point though?

AI#97
06-04-2014, 08:38 AM

Careful what you ask for.....look at the Blitz format for the weekend! LOL!

michaelmosty
06-04-2014, 09:09 AM
don't they close the gates at some point though?
I'm thinking I'll be leaving the truck and trailer outside the gate and just walk down the road with suitcase and cooler.

ShadowBolt
06-04-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm thinking I'll be leaving the truck and trailer outside the gate and just walk down the road with suitcase and cooler.

I know DL did that one year.

JJ

AI#97
06-04-2014, 04:03 PM

You won't be the only one. Misty is arriving rather late after a flight up there (we are passing through the weekend before and leaving a car at the airport for her). Maybe we can ask Connie really nicely for the code to let folks in so they don't have to deal with a long line in the am with the promise those late arriving folks will be at the gate early to sign the waiver? They are likely going to be on site anyway, just don't want a 1/2 mile line of cars down that crappy little road.

AI#97
06-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Alright, we made up our minds last night. I will be running AIX in misty's camaro and supersizing to TT. Misty will be running the car in ST1. Busy weekend. So where do I get an AIX windshield banner....or does it really matter?

marshall_mosty
06-06-2014, 10:58 AM
No worries Matt... Out-qual AI so we can take the green with a super-pink Camaro... :)

Remember we have a driver's meeting 15 minutes after qual on Saturday in one of the raceports along side the exit of the Bitch... Not sure which one, but about mid-way between the playground area and the bleachers.

AI#97
06-06-2014, 09:40 PM
No worries Matt... Out-qual AI so we can take the green with a super-pink Camaro... :)

Remember we have a driver's meeting 15 minutes after qual on Saturday in one of the raceports along side the exit of the Bitch... Not sure which one, but about mid-way between the playground area and the bleachers.

either I will be there or Misty will by proxy. we have 3 meetings that morning. I sure hope I can qual in front of Mike and the gang. I am more concerned with having enough time to get fuel in the car for Race 2 on Saturday at this point, but we can discuss logistics. I do plan on running the charity race saturday night because running with mike last year was just stupid fun!

marshall_mosty
06-07-2014, 03:42 PM
either I will be there or Misty will by proxy. we have 3 meetings that morning. I sure hope I can qual in front of Mike and the gang. I am more concerned with having enough time to get fuel in the car for Race 2 on Saturday at this point, but we can discuss logistics. I do plan on running the charity race saturday night because running with mike last year was just stupid fun!

Matt,
I'm sure we can work something out to get everything to work with the car doing double duty... Good to have you back in the group!

Fbody383
06-09-2014, 08:38 AM
I am more concerned with having enough time to get fuel in the car for Race 2 on Saturday at this point, but we can discuss logistics. Let me/Scott know if you need some help, I'm volunteering him but he's probably more than willing to help.

Be fun having you guys back in the group.

David Love AI27
06-09-2014, 11:25 PM

JJ

Yep... the year before Connie left the gate unlocked and didn't tell anyone else... I let in two other drivers one of which had a tent just outside the fence

David Love AI27
06-09-2014, 11:27 PM

JJ

I forgot... that year I jacked up the back of the car while on the trailer and installed the exhaust...

David Love AI27
06-09-2014, 11:35 PM
tenative schedule posted:
http://www.nasaproracing.com/texas/Hallett_2014%20Print.pdf

Ken:

I have been curious how the new Dart handles so I may rent one and run in TT.... where are the forms for TT clasification?

Also would be interested in instructing if there is a need...

kbrewmr2
06-10-2014, 09:36 AM
I'll get you taken care of trackside - if it's a rental car it'll be stock and super easy to class. Looks like I'll have to get the good Doctor to set up it's base class but should be no big deal.

kbrewmr2
06-12-2014, 01:00 PM
entry list link is now live:
http://team-nasa.com/TX_EntryListReport.php

edit - also heard gate open until midnight on Thurs before event. FYI

Fbody383
06-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Who's doing the handicapping this year?

Not sure how the Miata will do in AI but... making power at the number, the handling could overcome the rest of the rules breach. Will the Hallett bug bite a Mustang? How can it not - they're all over the place. 14 in AI / 14 in CMC. Will the standing split start give the AI field time to get into the back of CMC?

I'm bringing some Orange but only on RA1s - multiple "manties" to give out now for class AND tires. The whos-who that's not on the list is telling.

Who else is coming that hasn't registered yet - Fernandez, Smith, ???

ShadowBolt
06-12-2014, 08:08 PM
I'm disappointed. I thought there were 10 from Colorado that were supposed to show up. We only have 14 CMC cars signed up?

JJ

Pranav
06-12-2014, 09:24 PM
As long as the car behaves on my second visit to the dyno tomorrow I'm in.

MikeP99Z
06-12-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm disappointed. I thought there were 10 from Colorado that were supposed to show up. We only have 14 CMC cars signed up?

JJ

I'm showing 18 CMC, 16 AI, and 3 SI so far.

Fbody383
06-13-2014, 07:37 AM
I'm showing 18 CMC, 16 AI, and 3 SI so far. Any thoughts on when total count gets "too big" for one group?

kbrewmr2
06-13-2014, 03:26 PM
anyone have any details about Tire Service at the track?

MikeP99Z
06-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Any thoughts on when total count gets "too big" for one group?

This is Texas...

marshall_mosty
06-13-2014, 04:55 PM
This is Texas...

Well, technically Oklahoma... They only have 3.2% beer too. How sad.

michaelmosty
06-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Reminder, bring full strength TX beer..............Is Keystone Light considered full strength?

smitty328
06-14-2014, 02:07 PM
Reminder, bring full strength TX beer..............Is Keystone Light considered full strength?

It's not even considered beer.

smitty328
06-14-2014, 02:09 PM
anyone have any details about Tire Service at the track?

They have Hoosiers and another brand BFG? No Toyos.

They can mount and balance.

Fbody383
06-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Reminder, bring full strength TX GAS.............. Fixed

marshall_mosty
06-14-2014, 09:42 PM
Got the car ready. Updated a few things that I had been wanting to do. Will be interesting to see how the car behaves now...

Quick note to Jim Dulaney:
You will be happy to hear I finally secured my flappy/floppy roof that you and Neil have been complaining about for the last 7 years...

kbrewmr2
06-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Dave posted this re": tire service on the main board:

Charlie from KC Raceware will be there again. Top of the hill just across from main building.

http://www.kcraceware.com/track.htm

If you need something brought to track: Call him at (816) 257-7305 to reserve your tires

Cody Powell
06-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Anybody have a relatively competitive AI, SI or CMC car they want to rent out for this weekend.

Fbody383
06-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Anybody have a relatively competitive AI, SI or CMC car they want to rent out for this weekend. Good luck on the car search... be nice to have you out there.

<< and Orange moves back another spot >>

BryanL
06-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Well, well. I'm finding it difficult to get excited about working on the race car in the garage when it's hot out-again more thoughts about being on the lake. So I don't know that I'll be bringing much game to Hallett-hence the lack of trash talk towards the old man in the 55. I am trying to change the alignment on the car to see if it helps. Also when one side is at 1.1 neg camber and 2.2 castor. Wierd as the other side was .2 positive when I first checked it then went to -2.2 without touching the car.

Though I did just check the entry list out to see how many were coming (little disappointed). Happy to see that I will get some use out of all the protest forms I carry in the trailer and maybe a little reason to finish the alignment-welcome back Gunter! Be fun passing you a couple of times on the inverts!

Bryan "closest to the cafe wins" Leinart

rleng1
06-16-2014, 02:05 PM
Anybody have a relatively competitive AI, SI or CMC car they want to rent out for this weekend.

I've got a LS1 CMC Camaro loaded in a trailer in Colorado......but that probably wouldn't work for you.

Rob Liebbe
06-16-2014, 02:09 PM
I've got a LS1 CMC Camaro loaded in a trailer in Colorado......but that probably wouldn't work for you.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Cody Powell
06-16-2014, 02:29 PM

That would be perfect, except you won't be driving it! Why aren't you driving it?

rleng1
06-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Currently based in London. We should had worked a deal for you to campaign it. I'll be at Pueblo and Spears in September. Are you going to be there?

Dulaney
06-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Quick note to Jim Dulaney:
You will be happy to hear I finally secured my flappy/floppy roof that you and Neil have been complaining about for the last 7 years...

I don't think I complained about it, but I certainly did make fun of the fact that you could slap your roof, and the "way too long" rivets would jump up 1/4"
I will miss being able to do that.

Cody Powell
06-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Currently based in London. We should had worked a deal for you to campaign it. I'll be at Pueblo and Spears in September. Are you going to be there?

I will definitely be at the Spears race. PM me about your car

David Love AI27
06-17-2014, 12:16 AM
Where is online registration?

David Love AI27
06-17-2014, 12:18 AM

Good luck... I've been trying to team with any TX OR RM region driver since the begining of the year...

kbrewmr2
06-17-2014, 08:08 AM
Dodge Dart did get classified in time - should be TTF @ 3180 lbs, may have some room to come in lighter and/or run better tires depending on which of the 3 engine options it has

http://nasaproracing.com/event/1768

David Love AI27
06-17-2014, 08:27 AM
Dodge Dart did get classified in time - should be TTF @ 3180 lbs, may have some room to come in lighter and/or run better tires depending on which of the 3 engine options it has

http://nasaproracing.com/event/1768

Can't get the standard trans... bringing the "Neon of Doom"... it is totally stock

kbrewmr2
06-17-2014, 10:16 AM
similar answer, still TTF, just different weight & such but if it's stock nothing that'll matter.

Trublu
06-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Anyone wanting to travel some of the way to Hallet on Wednesday night but needing a place to stay, I'm planning to pull the motorhome into a parking lot somewhere around red river and have plenty of room.

BryanL
06-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Anyone wanting to travel some of the way to Hallet on Wednesday night but needing a place to stay, I'm planning to pull the motorhome into a parking lot somewhere around red river and have plenty of room.

What highway are you going to be on and I might be able to suggest a spot.

Trublu
06-17-2014, 06:27 PM
What highway are you going to be on and I might be able to suggest a spot.

I'll gig you a call tomorrow.

rleng1
06-18-2014, 12:21 PM

Best practice from Al and I: pull into the Cracker Barrel on I35 at exit #501, 2 miles from TX/OK border (red river).
Wake up and there you have it.......breakfast.

Trublu
06-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Best practice from Al and I: pull into the Cracker Barrel on I35 at exit #501, 2 miles from TX/OK border (red river).
Wake up and there you have it.......breakfast.
Perfect plan from a man who puts his belly first

Rob Liebbe
06-18-2014, 09:36 PM
The return trip stops in Ennis, sleep in the Walmart parking lot and then have breakfast at IHOP.

Trublu
06-18-2014, 10:04 PM
I took Randy's advice and just rolled into Cracker Barrel, perfect idea and easy RV access. Pork chops and eggs for breakfast.....

Pranav
06-19-2014, 05:26 AM
I had emailed Will and Dave last week to get my credit Xferred over from TWS. I'm the 17th guy for CMC!

BryanL
06-19-2014, 09:12 AM
I had emailed Will and Dave last week to get my credit Xferred over from TWS. I'm the 17th guy for CMC!

Those numbers don't include directors. So cmc is at 19, ai at 16 and si 3. Maybe we should whine like TT to get a split group just for the final race. Maybe they are banking on plenty of carnage which is normally the case.

Group effort is going to be key to make sure everyone understands the starts and not just the guy on pole with the split starts. Especially with members from other groups.

kbrewmr2
06-19-2014, 10:28 AM
When y'all have 44 maybe that'll be enough to get two groups. :p Also very little time was added overall, we had to take shorter sessions to end up with splits...

Wade
06-19-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm tapping out for this event. I've got plenty of excuses, but it boils down to just not making car prep a priority and not wanting to travel that far without being ready. Wendi is having some issues with sciatic nerve pain due to the baby so she didn't feel like she could sit in the car that long. I can't in good conscience go without her. Planning for a test and tune day at TWS next month and then maybe a decent showing at TWS in the fall. Definitely out for ECR since the baby is due a few days after on 11/6. Four brand new RR's sitting on the shop floor. Arg. You guys enjoy! Sam, give them hell buddy!

rleng1
06-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Good call. And just speaking from the UK, we would want Wendi. Just sayin.
Hope she gets better.

y5e06
06-19-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm out. damn.
An unrelated short notice change has me axing the weekend.

The car is ready even! more ready than any event in the past couple years.

see you guys after the summer

marshall_mosty
06-19-2014, 10:56 PM
Something to look forward to...

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10482263_10201130385821146_1939740577403048570_o.j pg

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10380872_10201130385941149_4510683467291283507_o.j pg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10491312_10201130385861147_3038152669198003735_o.j pg

AllZWay
06-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Very cool trophies... Good luck everyone.

blk96gt
06-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Good luck all. Hopefully next year I'll be able to make it!