PDA

View Full Version : ECR Prep

BryanL
09-22-2014, 01:54 PM
I know its a ways away but thought I should let some folks know. ECR is the same weekend as the NASCAR race at TMS. So if you need a room I suggest booking it soon. I have a room at the Hampton Inn-I called them and mentioned the ECR rate and it was only $80 when online it was around $130.

It's also the day after Halloween. I have already lost on my proposal to have the kids trick/treat at the track since we live close enough to the track. Though I suggest for anyone that might bring kids on Friday to still set up a trick/treat for them. My family will be there on Saturday and will likely be in costume since the boy is going as a race car driver and my daughter is a racer girl groupie with a checkered flag.

ShadowBolt
09-22-2014, 02:22 PM
I know its a ways away but thought I should let some folks know. ECR is the same weekend as the NASCAR race at TMS. So if you need a room I suggest booking it soon. I have a room at the Hampton Inn-I called them and mentioned the ECR rate and it was only $80 when online it was around $130.

It's also the day after Halloween. I have already lost on my proposal to have the kids trick/treat at the track since we live close enough to the track. Though I suggest for anyone that might bring kids on Friday to still set up a trick/treat for them. My family will be there on Saturday and will likely be in costume since the boy is going as a race car driver and my daughter is a racer girl groupie with a checkered flag.

Damn BL your kid plays like a race car driver just like his daddy!

Boy you pitched that one underhanded. LOL

JJ

michaelmosty
09-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Nice Jerry, very nice!!!! I almost fell out of my chair on that one. :^)

Fbody383
09-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Damn BL your kid plays like a race car driver just like his daddy!Now we just need that exchange acted out on camera for the year end video.

Pranav
09-23-2014, 03:58 PM
I've always been grumpy about ECR falling on Halloween weekend, because I love to go out to the bars wearing my costume. The below pictures will explain why Halloween has been like a national holiday for me the past 5 years. That is a toy gun BTW.

Extra points if you guess which movie it's from...

ShadowBolt
09-23-2014, 04:18 PM
If I did not know how old you are I would swear you were in the Village People.

JJ

BryanL
09-23-2014, 04:43 PM
I've always been grumpy about ECR falling on Halloween weekend, because I love to go out to the bars wearing my costume. The below pictures will explain why Halloween has been like a national holiday for me the past 5 years. That is a toy gun BTW.

hmm..now this is what Jerry calls pitching one underhanded but maybe in this case it's a reacharound

....this kind of sounds like he has been a part of the village people for the past 5 years which doesn't bother me at all and I'm fine is this is the way you want to tell us you would rather drive a miati. It's my brother in laws favorite holiday of the year, too. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/irene-monroe/halloween-americas-gay-holiday_b_1034013.html

Nice cheap shot Jerry. And I was nice enough to leave out the part that I wouldn't let my kids trick or treat near the creepy old guys RV-especially after I watched the move "Prisoners" recently. Now let's see what Pranav can come back with.

AllZWay
09-23-2014, 04:51 PM

Love that movie... Super Troopers. Meow... :D

Pranav
09-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Now let's see what Pranav can come back with.

Nothing much for me to come back with. I as a kid post a picture of myself wearing a cop uniform from a popular movie, and you as an old guy first think of reach-arounds, the village people, and a rainbow holiday.

You got problems man.

rleng1
09-23-2014, 09:18 PM
You should get Al to tell you about the Halloween party he went to dressed up as a cop. Several people had the same idea. When he said to another dressed up cop, "Hey, that looks like a real gun". The guy says, " It is, and I'm a real cop. Now turn down the music."
Al tells it a lot better.
The same weekend is F1 at Austin.

kbrewmr2
09-24-2014, 08:50 AM
and I heard NASCAR was in town too.... ugh.

Y'all have fun with that.

michaelmosty
09-24-2014, 09:13 AM
Pranav, your not Mexican??

Fbody383
09-24-2014, 10:06 AM
"Hey, that looks like a real gun."The scary part is I can hear Al saying it (and not with an inside voice) while simultaneously waving a red solo cup and cigarette.

marshall_mosty
09-24-2014, 10:14 AM
The scary part is I can hear Al saying it (and not with an inside voice) while simultaneously waving a red solo cup and cigarette.

Does Al even have an inside voice?