PDA

View Full Version : Car number assignment?

AllZWay
03-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Not really a rules question....but maybe close.

How are car numbers assigned?
Can I pick any number already not in use in the Texas Region?
Is there a list numbers that are taken?

I could have asked Mitch, Glenn or Nick....but I think they are tired of my questions already. :o

My car is still a long ways away....but thinking a little ahead for my graphics guy to get started.

AI#97
03-29-2006, 03:25 PM
contact Adam Ginsberg with a number choice you would like to have....he will confirm it and register it so no one else tries to get it......

I think he is on this board so look under the user names....might also go by Dr. Spinsalot.....

MikeP99Z
03-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Maybe just post the whole list here.

Wirtz
03-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Agreed, putting the current list either in a thread or posting it on the main page would be a good thing.

Jeff

y5e06
03-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Or in a driver profile page...

Agreed, putting the current list either in a thread or posting it on the main page would be a good thing.

Jeff

AllZWay
03-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Adam has taken car of it for me and I will be #28 .

bossskip302
04-01-2006, 11:04 AM
I visited your website, nice what class do you race in the dirt? Super Stock?..Scott and I are maybe doing something like that to race @ 281 Speedway 30 min. from our house...your just missing one thing! Ford. :mrgreen:
Look forward to meeting you and visiting about race cars. Will you be running in April @ MSR?

Skip
Ford 05' GT Mustang #69

Todd Covini
04-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Ummm...Adam, could you please reserve CMC#2 for me? :o

-=- T

AllZWay
04-03-2006, 08:43 AM
I visited your website, nice what class do you race in the dirt? Super Stock?..Scott and I are maybe doing something like that to race @ 281 Speedway 30 min. from our house...your just missing one thing! Ford. :mrgreen:
Look forward to meeting you and visiting about race cars. Will you be running in April @ MSR?

Skip
Ford 05' GT Mustang #69

Skip... I originally started racing IMCA Stock Cars....but many of the local tracks dropped the IMCA sanction and became what is now known as Super Stocks or Southern Stocks at most tracks.

I recently sold it to spend the money on building a CMC car.

The dirt track was an absolute blast...but also very expensive and time consuming, especially without the sanction and motor claiming rules that kept engine cost to a minimal.

James

mitchntx
04-03-2006, 09:08 AM
And as I understand it, body panel replacement will be just about as common in both SS and Texas CMC ...