PDA

View Full Version : New rules, new director

Al Fernandez
12-06-2015, 07:47 PM
The 2016 CMC and AI rules are available at NASAProRacing.com. Also, I'm very happy to announce that Michael Mosty will take over as CMC Regional Director. Mike has been with us for many years and exhibits everything we want in a NASA competitor. I am sure he will do an excellent job as a series director.

marshall_mosty
12-07-2015, 11:32 AM
The 2016 CMC and AI rules are available at NASAProRacing.com. Also, I'm very happy to announce that Michael Mosty will take over as CMC Regional Director. Mike has been with us for many years and exhibits everything we want in a NASA competitor. I am sure he will do an excellent job as a series director.

Mosty domination...
Congrats Michael!

AllZWay
12-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Good luck Michael... a good choice... except for the Mustang bias. ;)

Fbody383
12-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Good luck Michael... a good choice... except for the Mustang bias. ;) Good thing he's always demonstrated a dispassionate platform position...

All kidding aside, he was my number two choice.

J/K - I think Michael will do a great job, thanks for taking a thankless position, and I'll still be glad to finish in front of you OR Marshall.

Supercharged111
12-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Now you can tie him up with made up banter to distract him from prepping his car.

GlennCMC70
12-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Congrats man. You will do fine.
Got some files to send/give you. I'll dump it onto a USB drive and get it to you.

marshall_mosty
12-07-2015, 06:35 PM
The fun part is when we switch cars and I'm racing his car in CMC and he is racing my car in AI...
2016 should be interesting... :)

RichardP
12-07-2015, 07:00 PM
The fun part is when we switch cars and I'm racing his car in CMC and he is racing my car in AI...
2016 should be interesting... :)

The goal is to make you both uncompetitive???

:-)

Richard P.

marshall_mosty
12-07-2015, 11:45 PM
The goal is to make you both uncompetitive???

:-)

Richard P.

Pretty much... It's fun to learn another car.

Fbody383
12-08-2015, 10:04 AM
The goal is to make you both uncompetitive??? Can I be on the IRB for that out of class contact?

RichardP
12-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Can I be on the IRB for that out of class contact?

Is it out of class? What class is he in? Wait, what class am I in??? It's all very confusing.

The last time we had contact was at Hallett. He clipped me as I was by myself, minding my own business, sliding through the grass sideways...

Richard P.

mach1
12-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Congrats Michael!

Storm Trooper
12-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Congrats
The Force is Strong with this one!

jdlingle
12-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Great call getting Michael! I think he has the perfect temperment for this type of job.

Casey_SS
12-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Congrats Michael...You'll do great! Really happy to see you in this role. Also, big kudos to Glenn for the many years he helped build the series into what it is.

I haven't posted much lately but I would like to take a minute to say thanks to all the AI/CMC leadership, past and present, for the ton of hard work it takes to give us such a great place to race. It's a big commitment but it really shows in the quality of racing, camaraderie, and just the culture we have as a group. Thanks!

BryanL
12-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Congrats Michael and THANKS! I'll hold my comments till the fire at Houston.

And yes, big thanks to Glenn for the incredible amount of time he has put into it for the series and also the time that he has taken with so many individuals to help them in anyway possible.

michaelmosty
12-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Thank you everyone!!! I have some incredibly big shoes to fill with the great work that Glenn has done for the series over the last 10 years, thank you so much for that!!

I am definitely looking forward to the role and will be 100% open to any discussion (unless it is coming from Leinart). ;^)

BryanL
12-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Thank you everyone!!! I have some incredibly big shoes to fill with the great work that Glenn has done for the series over the last 10 years, thank you so much for that!!

I am definitely looking forward to the role and will be 100% open to any discussion (unless it is coming from Leinart). ;^)

Have you ordered a bigger helmet yet????

Now where do we get some Stoptech slotted rotor rings.......

marshall_mosty
12-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Now where do we get some Stoptech slotted rotor rings.......
I have them in my pit box... I just need to have Michael tell me you can use them, if needed.

michaelmosty
12-11-2015, 05:30 PM
I have them in my pit box... I just need to have Michael tell me you can use them, if needed.

Cool, Marshall has the official spare AI/CMC rotor rings!!! ;^)

marshall_mosty
12-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Cool, Marshall has the official spare AI/CMC rotor rings!!! ;^)

All of my spares are available to anyone at anytime...