PDA

View Full Version : Houston Performance SpeedTech Hard Charger Award

AJ@PST
10-16-2006, 09:14 AM
All of us at Performance SpeedTech would like to thank the AI-CMC Texas group for their support in our first full year of operation. We all hope that next year's AI-CMC racing will continue grow as it has been.

To show support of the entire AI-CMC Texas group we will be awarding a hard charger award in the first and third races at MSR Houston. The designated hard charger for each class will recieve a gift certificate for $50 of store credit on a purchase of $150 or more. The gift certificate cannot be applied towards the purchase of fuel or tires. The hard charger award will be awarded to the driver that improves thier finishing position the most from their starting position within class. The award will be for AIX, AI, and CMC running PST contingency decals. There are still some PST contingency decals available. Please see Skip Smith at the track.

Again, thank you all for your support throughout the 2006 season!!!

Good luck and Have FUN!!

Mike Bell
10-16-2006, 09:16 AM
The support is much appreciated AJ!!

oz98cobra
10-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Hmmm, I might just have to miss weigh in so I can start from the back again? ;)

AI#97
10-17-2006, 10:18 AM

I think I have the franchise for starting at the back and going to the front in Houston! However, I better be up front all weekend!!!! :lol:

AI#97
10-23-2006, 09:50 AM

I think I have the franchise for starting at the back and going to the front in Houston! However, I better be up front all weekend!!!! :lol:

I think I jinxed myself with this statement....course, I proved it right afterall!

Maybe in the future to give you monkeys a proper handicap, maybe I will start back there every race?! :wink:

<----Just starting the shit talking early for 2007!!!