PDA

View Full Version : Houston Performance SpeedTech Hard Charger Award - Results!

GlennCMC70
10-23-2006, 03:05 PM
o.k. guys, hereis what i have as the results. if you feel they are in error, you have a very short time to get w/ me and plead your case. i will be notifing AJ via email later today w/ these results.

The designated hard charger for each class will recieve a gift certificate for $50 of store credit on a purchase of $150 or more. The gift certificate cannot be applied towards the purchase of fuel or tires. The hard charger award will be awarded to the driver that improves thier finishing position the most from their starting position within class. The award will be for AIX, AI, and CMC

The Performance SpeedTech Hard Charger Awards are as follows:
Race 1
AI - Chris Marvel w/ 2 positions gained.
CMC - Mike Bell w/ 6 positions gained.

Race 3
AI - Matt White w/ 5 positions gained.
CMC - Todd Covini w/ 5 positions gained.

great job guys! Contact AJ @ PST to get more info on this.

AI#97
10-23-2006, 03:22 PM
o.k. guys, hereis what i have as the results. if you feel they are in error, you have a very short time to get w/ me and plead your case. i will be notifing AJ via email later today w/ these results.

The designated hard charger for each class will recieve a gift certificate for $50 of store credit on a purchase of $150 or more. The gift certificate cannot be applied towards the purchase of fuel or tires. The hard charger award will be awarded to the driver that improves thier finishing position the most from their starting position within class. The award will be for AIX, AI, and CMC

The Performance SpeedTech Hard Charger Awards are as follows:
Race 1
AI - Chris Marvel w/ 2 positions gained.
CMC - Mike Bell w/ 6 positions gained.

Race 3
AI - Matt White w/ 5 positions gained.
CMC - Todd Covini w/ 5 positions gained.

great job guys! Contact AJ @ PST to get more info on this.

Glenn, kudos for chasing this but it felt like 25 positions!! :wink:

michaelmosty
10-23-2006, 03:46 PM

It would have been 24 positions if I hadn't given you that "point-by" :wink: :)

GlennCMC70
10-23-2006, 03:49 PM
could the winners of this award please post here so i'll know you saw this and prevent me from tracking you down. :twisted: <appling camo paint as i type>

CMC17
10-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Definitely well earned guys!!!

Congrats on the award and hard charging out there.

cmarvel
10-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Thanks! I really want to congratulate Matt on the R3 award. One more lap and he would have had me too!

Mike Bell
10-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks for keeping track of this stuff Glenn. I can't believe I'm a hard charger when I passed NOBODY on track lol. See guys, staying on track pays off! ;)

I keeeed, I keeeed. :lol:

mitchntx
10-23-2006, 05:35 PM
It was the GM tires :P

AI#97
10-23-2006, 07:23 PM

It would have been 24 positions if I hadn't given you that "point-by" :wink: :)

You did the right thing....had you not, you would have been doing 720's in the vortex behind the car! :wink: I don't want to classify it as "red mist" but I was certainly on a mission in that race....It's going to be interesting to see what the gap was from CM to me on the first lap compared to the 1.9 seconds at the end... I did hear rumors from the grand stands that a bunch of people got a pretty good show and really got into R3 and the end of R4 where Dave Irwin stepped up to get some! Just glad we could put on a great show toward the end of the year and give people something to think about till the beginning of next year and maybe even want to get involved themselves!!!

Todd Covini
10-24-2006, 12:29 AM
NOWWW I know why you were asking about the non-qualifier's start order. OK...OK...I saw this and will contact AJ. Thanks, Glenn!!!

-=- Todd

oz98cobra
10-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Don't forget that to be elgible, your car must have been wearing the PST stickers during the race!

Mike Bell
10-24-2006, 06:39 PM
Whoops, my car has no such stickers!

oz98cobra
10-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Whoops, my car has no such stickers!

You might be let off the hook since Skip was not there to provide them to those who didn't have any?

We put em on #5 because I found a couple in Adam's spares box, but I didn't do near enough to earn any hard charger awards.

Mike Bell
10-24-2006, 09:42 PM
I've sent AJ a PM telling him to skip my certificate. No fair asking the supporting vendor to pony up when I didn't carry his colors!

I'll get some from them down the road I hope.

GlennCMC70
10-24-2006, 10:04 PM
guys, dont worry about the stickers. they were overnighted to the track and were not found till late saturday. its not Skips fault, its the tracks fault. signing for a FedEx overnight package addressed to NASA TX the very day NASA TX is @ the track and pitching it onto a pile on the desk in an office controled by the track is poor thinking.
i'll let AJ know it was just a logistics issue. i have a stack of these if you guys need any for '07.

AJ@PST
10-24-2006, 11:41 PM
Knowing that not everyone was able to have access to the decals. I will look at changing the rules for eligibility for this last weekend. We want to be fair and besides there is $50 up for grabs.

AJ@PST
10-27-2006, 01:35 PM
We have decided to wave the decal restriction for the weekend. There was not access to decals for those who wanted to run for the contingency award. So the results that Glenn posted will stand.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again for the support this past season!

GlennCMC70
10-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Class act AJ and PST.

Mike Bell
10-28-2006, 04:47 AM
Much appreciated AJ! Thanks PST for supporting AI/CMC in Texas.