PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Tex89
11-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Hope everyone has a safe & full day. If anyone is wanting some turkey & all the rest of the stuff, Mi Casa, Su Casa.

gt40
11-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Hope everyone has a safe & full day. If anyone is wanting some turkey & all the rest of the stuff, Mi Casa, Su Casa.Thanks for the invite. I'm cooking for 10 this year (yes me, The Wife bakes, I cook,) so I have my hands full. The actual cooking started last night.

Mike Bell
11-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Hope everyone has a safe & full day. If anyone is wanting some turkey & all the rest of the stuff, Mi Casa, Su Casa.Thanks for the invite. I'm cooking for 10 this year (yes me, The Wife bakes, I cook,) so I have my hands full. The actual cooking started last night.

Get a day job, skip the Kitchen. MAN LAW? :lol:

Edit: Just jammin ya Robert! They run me out of the kitchen because I'm just a pain in the neck while I'm in there "tasting" stuff. :D

gt40
11-22-2006, 12:05 PM

Get a day job, skip the Kitchen. MAN LAW? :lol:Hell no! Cooking for the holidays gets me out of Christmas shopping! (Plus, i cook better than anyone else in the family -- if I don't cook -- they get pissed.)

cmarvel
11-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Actually, I prefer cooking to the day job. I keep trying to get the wife to make me a house husband. That would leave me time to get the garage built, and maybe even (gasp) a race car of my own!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

AllZWay
11-22-2006, 01:26 PM
No cooking here.... but I do plan on lots of eating.

My plan is to eat until I am nearly sick at my Mom's house....then find my way to my couch and snooze til' the Cowboy game comes on. :lol:

My wife doesn't really care for my Thanksgiving ritual.....but she has gotten used to by now.