PDA

View Full Version : NASA TX CMC/AI @ MSR-H 2-3/4-07

GlennCMC70
01-01-2007, 10:44 AM
well the date is only 30 days or so away. so lets get the shit talk on. who's gonna win the 2nd race of the year? why the 2nd? well cause i'll win the first one! :roll: (weak, i know)

is NASA talking about having a "test day" that friday? it is after all the "home" track for NASA TX, they should be able to work a good "CHEAP" deal for us.
are they planning to be there and set-up early (like 8-10 am) on friday to do things like annuals?

these are questions i would like to find the answers to, list yours here and lets see if we can get them answered by the end of this week.

AI#97
01-01-2007, 02:41 PM
well the date is only 30 days or so away. so lets get the shit talk on. who's gonna win the 2nd race of the year? why the 2nd? well cause i'll win the first one! :roll: (weak, i know)

is NASA talking about having a "test day" that friday? it is after all the "home" track for NASA TX, they should be able to work a good "CHEAP" deal for us.
are they planning to be there and set-up early (like 8-10 am) on friday to do things like annuals?

these are questions i would like to find the answers to, list yours here and lets see if we can get them answered by the end of this week.

Anybody need a ringer to drive their car? I am available.... :(

marshall_mosty
01-01-2007, 03:30 PM
My car will be in fighting form... minus future aero stuff. I have a new cam arriving Thursday.

I had to pull the engine after my test day at the ranch last week. Seems the Canton oil pan didn't like the gasket I used and was puking during my sessions.

It's all on the engine stand as we speak. Just need to get parts to put her back together...

I'm winning all 4 in Feb!

macstang
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Looking at the schedule, Micah may be able to make it!

Shit I gotta get that car in the garage and get it ready, dynoed, painted and taillight fixed (CMC70) lots to do....

I thought I didnt have anything to do until Road Atlanta 17 March.

Mike Bell
01-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Yo Glenn, now that you are part of the "inner sanctum" can you run these questions up the chain of command? No sense waiting on us IMHO.

CMC17
01-02-2007, 02:00 PM
I'd be content with a happy hour starting at 3 or 4pm. The last time I was there for a Friday practice session before the race weekend, they had many members running the course. Unless they decide to let us run with them and at a reduced cost, it will more than likely be the same price (left arm and leg) to run on Friday.

GlennCMC70
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Yo Glenn, now that you are part of the "inner sanctum" can you run these questions up the chain of command? No sense waiting on us IMHO.
i'm not as far in as you may think. i have a buffer between me and NASA TX. possibly for a good reason, i'm sure of that.
i know there is a meeting comming soon w/ NASA TX, andi want to get all this addressed sooner than the week prior.

i know there are other issues i want addressed, but i didnt post them here. how about you guys come up w/ somethings you want mentioned/addressed.

Mike Bell
01-02-2007, 02:41 PM

i know there are other issues i want addressed, but i didnt post them here.

Interesting... :shock:

I've got nuttin to ask besides the issues you raised in your initial post.

AllZWay
01-02-2007, 03:19 PM
I would like to have some practice on MSRH....but at the cost they want, I will just have to do without it.

Racebrat
01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
We are having a meeting this Saturday at my house so I'll make sure these and any other questions get answered. I'll check back here periodically before Saturday and make a list of your questions.

Looking forward to getting back to the track, I'm having withdrawls! :-)

See ya soon-
A

macstang
01-03-2007, 02:33 PM
One of those questions might be, where are the 2006 season time trial results?

GlennCMC70
01-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Does TT even have a local director (now)? its a shame that i was asked to step down and to see this program go from what it was to what it is.

Waco Racer
01-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Jerry,

I'll try to find out why the link on the NASA Texas sit is not working.

Glenn,

1) Yes.

2) Yes it is and I am glad you continue to bring it up. I plan on participating in TT next year and suggest that anyone that wants extra track time to so as well.

GlennCMC70
01-03-2007, 04:44 PM
but i'm not disgruntal or anything..... :roll:

Todd Covini
01-03-2007, 09:30 PM
We are having a meeting this Saturday at my house so I'll make sure these and any other questions get answered. I'll check back here periodically before Saturday and make a list of your questions.

Looking forward to getting back to the track, I'm having withdrawls! :-)

See ya soon-
A

See ya' Saturday morning, Adrian.
Send directions soon!!! :lol:

-=- Todd

Racebrat
01-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Shannon sent them last night, did you get them?

Let me know

A

PS- Watch the driveway!

Todd Covini
01-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Got 'em.
See you there.
Sounds like the driveway isn't Focus-Friendly...might have to pull the cover off the Lightning, charge up the battery and git 'er going ! :wink:

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
01-09-2007, 11:42 AM
what's wrong w/ this thread Mike? too far off topic for you? :wink:

Mike Bell
01-09-2007, 12:04 PM
what's wrong w/ this thread Mike? too far off topic for you? :wink:

I didn't want you to have to "police" the posts with your opinion that we were dropping our pants in the wrong forum again. I put it in Racing so the Racers can discuss what they want when they want how they want till Covini locks it down. :lol:

Howzat for a smarta$$ response? :wink:

GlennCMC70
01-09-2007, 12:28 PM
your getting the pee pee salute right now! :P

Mike Bell
01-09-2007, 12:29 PM
I figured lol. Truth is, I forgot about this thread GL. :shock:

Todd Covini
01-09-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm lost again. :?

mitchntx
01-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Glenn/Mike ... you guys need to start dropping bread crumbs so that Todd can keep up.