PDA

View Full Version : A.I, C.M.C Tech Inspector

Jono_550
04-02-2006, 06:31 AM
Hey guys just thoght I would let you all know that you can also ask me any questions you all have. I'm trying to take care of A.I, C.M.C as far as tech goes to relieve some pressure from Ryan since he has enough to deal with. feel free to email me any questions or concerns you all might have. Have a wonderful day and see everyone at the next event!

Jonathan Hernandez

CMC17
04-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Hey guys just thoght I would let you all know that you can also ask me any questions you all have. I'm trying to take care of A.I, C.M.C as far as tech goes to relieve some pressure from Ryan since he has enough to deal with. feel free to email me any questions or concerns you all might have. Have a wonderful day and see everyone at the next event!

Jonathan Hernandez

Thanks, Jonathan!! I will be e-mailing you some questions.

Wirtz
04-13-2006, 12:45 PM
So I am building a new CMC car, will you be involved with issuing the log book? I saw your location was Austin (me too), so was thinking maybe I could have you take a look at the car before it is ready so if there is something I somehow missed, I have lots of time to take care of it.

Jeff
- cage is ~80% done, I'm going to go see it tonight!

Jono_550
04-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Hey Jeff

Sorry I took so long in replying to your post. To answer your questions, yes I will be the person issuing the log book. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or e-mail me. I will be more than happy to take a look at the car to see if it needs any more work. Look forward to hearing from you.

Jonathan Hernandez
N.A.S.A Texas
A.I, C.M.C Tech
(512)658-0726
jono_550@hotmail.com [/quote]

mitchntx
04-19-2006, 09:51 PM
I sent you an e-mail 2 weeks ago asking if you were gonna be at the track on Friday in time to inspect a new car.

Never heard from you.

CMC17
04-20-2006, 07:50 AM
What time Friday is tech expected to be up and running? I'm interested in the scales also to see when they will be available to those that would like to weigh their rides.

Thx!

michaelmosty
04-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Eric,
No need to weigh, just throw 100 lbs. of ballast in and you'll be in good shape. :lol:

CMC17
04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Eric,
No need to weigh, just throw 100 lbs. of ballast in and you'll be in good shape. :lol:

I did that already....now my driver's suit doesn't fit so well. :lol: :lol:

Jono_550
04-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Everyone, I apoligize for not returning any e-mails. I discovered last night that my e-mail was recognizing all the emails as junk mail and deleting them. I have fixed that problem and will be more attentive to any emails or posts that come up. Ryan and I will be leaving Austin between 4 and 5 pm on friday so we should have time to look over some cars Friday night. Scales will probobly not be set up until Sat. morning if you want to come by before qualifying to check weight that can be arranged. If you all have any more questions feel free to call me. Look forward to seeing you all at the track tommorow.

Jonathan Hernandez
N.A.S.A Texas
A.I, C.M.C Tech
(512)658-0726
jono_550@hotmail.com

David Love AI27
07-29-2006, 10:57 PM
You gonna be at TWS?

y5e06
07-30-2006, 11:06 PM
. Scales will probobly not be set up until Sat. morning Is there anyway you can have them setout friday eve if at all possible? Myself (and maybe others) have made some changes and need to check weight long before the last minute.

AI#97
07-30-2006, 11:39 PM
. Scales will probobly not be set up until Sat. morning Is there anyway you can have them setout friday eve if at all possible? Myself (and maybe others) have made some changes and need to check weight long before the last minute.

Yes, weight checks are requested Friday night if possible!

Jono_550
08-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Setting up the scales really depends on what time Shannon get there with the scales. I will try to be there between 6 and 7. If the scales do get set up it wont be until later when things slow down a bit with signing log books and tech inspections, I will try my hardest to get it set up for you guys.

AI#97
08-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Setting up the scales really depends on what time Shannon get there with the scales. I will try to be there between 6 and 7. If the scales do get set up it wont be until later when things slow down a bit with signing log books and tech inspections, I will try my hardest to get it set up for you guys.

As soon as they get there, let us know and we will come and help you out.....

GlennCMC70
08-02-2006, 09:02 PM
yep, sign my book and i'll start setting up the scales!