PDA

View Full Version : To Do List for 2007!

GlennCMC70
01-21-2007, 09:52 PM
i just realized my Comp License dated 2006 (med ex of 2010) needs to be renewed for the 2007 year. i'm sure i'm not the only one who has forgotten. here is the heads up i wish i had gotten 2 weeks ago. also, remember to renew your NASA Mebership. mine is renewed in August each year, your may differ. check your medical expiration dates!
if you guys can think of other things that would be appropriate to list here, please do so.

Todd Covini
01-22-2007, 01:15 PM
http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=792

Posted before Christmas.
See Items #2 & #3. :wink:

-=- T

We do hope to put together an "AI/CMC Racer's Handbook" this year to help folks with the ins & outs of an annual race season.

Mike Bell
01-24-2007, 06:24 PM
I may be back in the ditch, seems my medical expired this year (I thought I had through 08 on the current one). I had submitted my competition license renewal form and fee, NASA cashed the check but I got a reply back with a medical form and a note saying my medical expired on 1/18/07.

Soonest I can see the my doctor is 1/29/07 (guess flu season has him booked up lol) so depending on how fast of a turnaround the National office has on these things I may or may not be racing. Paperwork, bah humbug. :oops:

GlennCMC70
01-24-2007, 07:13 PM
i got my Medical done @ a Doc in the box. something like $50. i emailed David Ho for my license renewal just 2 days ago,and he made one up and dropped it in the mail same day. try faxing your stuff to him so he'll drop the license in the mail and mail the originals to him.

just trying to help.

Rob Liebbe
01-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm in the same boat with a doctor's appointment on the 30th - turn your head and cough - :shock:

michaelmosty
01-24-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm in the same boat with a doctor's appointment on the 30th - turn your head and cough - :shock:
Rob, with just turning 40 you probablly need a "rear-end" exam also. :oops:

Rob Liebbe
01-25-2007, 08:22 AM
[quote="michaelmostyRob, with just turning 40 you probablly need a "rear-end" exam also. :oops:[/quote]

I REALLY hope that's not an offer........

...and thanks for the reminder. It helps to think about that as often as possible. :shock:

David Love AI27
01-27-2007, 11:05 AM
[quote="michaelmostyRob, with just turning 40 you probablly need a "rear-end" exam also. :oops:

I REALLY hope that's not an offer........

...and thanks for the reminder. It helps to think about that as often as possible. :shock:[/quote]

I thought the bottle of crown for your birthday might make the exam more "pleasurable" :wink:

Rob Liebbe
01-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the reminder - I'll put in in the truck and drink a couple on the way to work after my doctor intrusion - uh - visit. I'll bring what's left Saturday evening.

Mike Bell
01-30-2007, 09:52 AM
i got my Medical done @ a Doc in the box. something like $50. i emailed David Ho for my license renewal just 2 days ago,and he made one up and dropped it in the mail same day. try faxing your stuff to him so he'll drop the license in the mail and mail the originals to him.

just trying to help.

Glenn, you got an email address for David Ho? I faxed my stuff up yesterday but need to make contact with someone to see if I can get a license mailed out or overnighted. Otherwise, I guess I'll be skipping this go round. TIA.

GlennCMC70
01-30-2007, 10:07 AM
dave@drivenasa.com (he replied to me from this one)
or
nasadaveho@yahoo.com (i initially contacted him w/ this one)

found here:
http://www.nasaproracing.com/aboutnasa/regions.html

forward the confirmation of your renewal or print it out and bring it to the track. you nay not have time to get it. although, i got mine in two days.

Mike Bell
01-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Thx Glenn, I emailed him. We'll see what he can do for me. My fault for acting like my medical was still current...

update:
Just spoke with Dave Ho, he said my racing license went out in the mail yesterday, now it's up to the Postal Service here in Hooterville... :wink: