01-23-2007, 09:26 AM
:shock:

Mike Bell
01-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Well? We're waiting...

http://www.carlspackler.com/archive/cs_342.jpg

y5e06
01-23-2007, 10:09 AM
both should be interesting. I think I can safely say your approval rating is well above 34%... :?

Todd Covini
01-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Well? We're waiting...

http://www.carlspackler.com/archive/cs_342.jpg

Wow! Great pic of you, Eric and Len on the golf course, Mike!
Team "BNS Racing" takes on a whole new meaning!

"Boys Need State of the Union" :roll:

ok...ok...I'm back at it and waiting for the other guy to finish up.

-=- T

GlennCMC70
01-23-2007, 11:10 PM
ok...ok...I'm back at it and waiting for the other guy to finish up.

-=- T

well? the other guy is done!

Todd Covini
01-23-2007, 11:16 PM
It's early in Hawaii still.
Let's wait for the entire Nation to hear the other guy...mmmkay? :wink:

I'm workin' it!

=- T

Todd Covini
01-24-2007, 01:52 AM
....needs more work.
I'm calling it a nite and will give it a go for release tomorrow nite!
Sorry folks...I want to be sure the message is clear.

-=- Todd

Mike Bell
01-24-2007, 06:48 AM
How about a Fresca??

http://www.carlspackler.com/archive/cs_273.jpg

AI#97
01-24-2007, 11:56 AM
....needs more work.

-=- Todd

Todd, hopefully the girls you are hiring for the banquet are only half the tease you are..... :roll:

AllZWay
01-24-2007, 12:12 PM
....needs more work.

-=- Todd

Since Mitch can't be here to post. :D

http://www.mugajava.com/may28~05.jpg

Mike Bell
01-25-2007, 09:44 AM
So I got that goin for me...which is nice.

http://www.carlspackler.com/archive/cs_063.jpg

GlennCMC70
01-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Todd, your not really the President, you know that right?
just post up about those really important things that everyone needs to know about the comming weekend. its been almost 2 weeks since you were suposed to inform all these folks @ the banquet.

things like:
should i bother showing up early friday to help get my car thru annual tech.
race format for the weekend.
things like this needs to be given out as soon as possible (2 weeks ago) so people can schedule a day off (some employers require a 2 week notice!), have their car ready for long race or short race (some drivers need to make changes to thier cars to be legal for this). just a simple message of "blank could be done this way or that way, we just dont know yet, so be ready for both" would have been better than a 7 day notice.

i'm sorry i'm not being a good fellow director, but the lack of communication to the group is far worste. now regardless of how people feel about the info in your message, most all of them will be upset w/ the lead time in which it was announced. get the info out, please.
i was getting upset w/ not seeing your SOtheU address posted on Jan 15th, now after 10 days later, i'm just disapointed. this was a major complaint from myself and most others last year. this is not the way i wanted to start off the year that i expected big changes for the better.
sorry to do this in a public forum, but i just cant sit back and let folks think i'm part of the problem.

sorry, i didnt mean to unload like this, but it needs to be said. tough love i guess. :(

AI#97
01-25-2007, 03:02 PM
just post up about those really important things that everyone needs to know about the comming weekend. its been almost 2 weeks since you were suposed to inform all these folks @ the banquet.

things like:
things like this needs to be given out as soon as possible (2 weeks ago) so people can schedule a day off (some employers require a 2 week notice!), have their car ready for long race or short race (some drivers need to make changes to thier cars to be legal for this). just a simple message of "blank could be done this way or that way, we just dont know yet, so be ready for both" would have been better than a 7 day notice.

i'm sorry i'm not being a good fellow director, but the lack of communication to the group is far worste. now regardless of how people feel about the info in your message, most all of them will be upset w/ the lead time in which it was announced. get the info out, please.
i was getting upset w/ not seeing your SOtheU address posted on Jan 15th, now after 10 days later, i'm just disapointed. this was a major complaint from myself and most others last year. this is not the way i wanted to start off the year that i expected big changes for the better.
sorry to do this in a public forum, but i just cant sit back and let folks think i'm part of the problem.

sorry, i didnt mean to unload like this, but it needs to be said. tough love i guess. :(

My torch has been handed BACK to Glenn!!!! Go get'r Done mr. assistant director!!! :wink:

GlennCMC70
01-25-2007, 05:47 PM
shut up Matt.

Mike Bell
01-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Hell, we'll race regardless. No matter about the SOTU, let's go Confederacy!!

Grillin brats and cooking Toyo's - it's all good with me.

Rob Liebbe
01-25-2007, 06:03 PM

Mike's attitude and ambition sure seems to have improved with his new dyno results in hand.

Power AND late braking - oh shit.

Mike Bell
01-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I'm much happier these days knowing I'm gonna get some brats!!

michaelmosty
01-25-2007, 07:26 PM

Cookin Toyo's!! :shock: Just not too much now you'll be carrying about 10 mph extra into each braking zone. :)

donovan
01-25-2007, 07:39 PM

where ever you got that good juju to get your car running, point me in that direction Mike...

I seemed to have run into some bad juju and need to get rid of it soon...

DD

...and Matt is still scared...

Mike Bell
01-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah, sorry DD - I can't give you any magic formula 'cept keep spending money and complaining (that's what I did lol).

I wish I could help you get the car back up to speed, about all I have to offer is a spare shortblock in the garage if you need it.

Todd Covini
01-25-2007, 08:27 PM

things like:

1) Just trying to have a little fun relating to current events and the President thing.

2) Come early on Friday and Clifton and/or Jonathan/Ryan should be there to do annual tech. I haven't heard them commit to a time yet, but the afternoon should be a safe bet. Unfortunately, since it's my daughter's birthday and the inlaws are in town...I'm going to use up all my credits for Sat & Sun and won't be able to come on Friday to assist with Annual Tech.

3) race format for the weekend will likely be two 20 minute races on Sat and a 40 minute race on Sun. We're the main event and running in our own run group...Group 3 now. So it'll be...practice/qual/race1/Race 2 inverted on Saturday.....qualifying and Race 3 wth a standing start on Sunday...both likely before Lunchtime getting everyone home early on Super Sunday.

4) Not sure where Clifton's schedule is...he and I talked last Saturday and it was supposed to come right out. I can't throw stones though, as that was also the day my sofu was to come out. :(

5) I'm pretty disappointed in myself as well right now. Didn't want to start the season off like this, but we'll get there. I'm also disappointed because I spent 6 hours on the sofu last nite with 13 pages of information...which got lost after I closed it. So much for auto-save. It's probably a sign that it needs to be more succinct with less info. It's going out tonight complete or incomplete.

6) Glenn....You are part of the problem now. Get used to it. :wink: :lol:

-=- T

GlennCMC70
01-25-2007, 09:00 PM
1) Just trying to have a little fun relating to current events and the President thing.

2) Come early on Friday and Clifton and/or Jonathan/Ryan should be there to do annual tech. I haven't heard them commit to a time yet, but the afternoon should be a safe bet. Unfortunately, since it's my daughter's birthday and the inlaws are in town...I'm going to use up all my credits for Sat & Sun and won't be able to come on Friday to assist with Annual Tech.

3) race format for the weekend will likely be two 20 minute races on Sat and a 40 minute race on Sun. We're the main event and running in our own run group...Group 3 now. So it'll be...practice/qual/race1/Race 2 inverted on Saturday.....qualifying and Race 3 wth a standing start on Sunday...both likely before Lunchtime getting everyone home early on Super Sunday.

4) Not sure where Clifton's schedule is...he and I talked last Saturday and it was supposed to come right out. I can't throw stones though, as that was also the day my sofu was to come out. :(

5) I'm pretty disappointed in myself as well right now. Didn't want to start the season off like this, but we'll get there. I'm also disappointed because I spent 6 hours on the sofu last nite with 13 pages of information...which got lost after I closed it. So much for auto-save. It's probably a sign that it needs to be more succinct with less info. It's going out tonight complete or incomplete.

6) Glenn....You are part of the problem now. Get used to it. :wink: :lol:

-=- T
1) i know your having fun w/ it, and my post really started off that way.... for about 1 line. next thing i know, its 3 paragraphs. not what i intended to post. this one is one of the 10 others i typed over as many days.

2) good info. spend time w/ the b-day girl. i'll be there early, now earlier than i planned, to direct our guys to this and get them done as soon as possible. i'll also help those guys get set-up and ready for this.
David, Al?

3) now we know the format, be ready for the long race. if anyone needs ballast for the big race, let me know and how much. they are 10"x18"x1" 47lb plates. soft steel to drill, but it will need a blue wrench to cut.
no need for cool suits, the weather should be nice. since we are getting done early sunday, plan to have to spend some time w/ tech inspections post race. more to come.

4) w/ regards to the schedule, it could be tied up w/ Shannon. let me chase this one.

5) i think your putting too much into it. this was not bad. gives us almost 100% what we need to know. thereis one thing you left out. look for my email.

6) i've always been part of the problem. this year just brings new problems w/ me on the other side of the fence. as to getting used to it, never. i hate doing things like this, and i hope you fully understand. there is a responsibility to the racers thats needs to be looked at.
i'm sorry you and Clifton and the Matus's have had a bad week. i predict next weekend will be better.

Al Fernandez
01-25-2007, 11:25 PM
I can be there early on Friday Glenn.

arnie
01-25-2007, 11:40 PM
I will get there around mid-morning or lunch. Depends on when everyone else is getting to the track. I would show up earlier if several people will commit to being there early, I'm just not going to for one or two cars and then sit around for about 4 hours.

GlennCMC70
01-26-2007, 12:10 AM
i have a 5 hour drive ahead of me. noon is the best i can do.

Todd Covini
01-26-2007, 02:01 AM
http://www.hbo.com/plex/img/252x190/movies/caddyshack_252x190.jpg

The State of the Union has been posted in the Announcements section along with the highlights from our NASA Texas Staff Meeting earlier this month.

Please read both thoroughly as they have nuggets of information which could be helpful.

-=- Todd

Mike Bell
01-26-2007, 06:13 AM
Great stuff Todd! I look forward to this coming season and getting "back on track" with you guys. :D

michaelmosty
01-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I will get there around mid-morning or lunch. Depends on when everyone else is getting to the track. I would show up earlier if several people will commit to being there early, I'm just not going to for one or two cars and then sit around for about 4 hours.
Ryan,
Marshall and I plan to be there around 3:00.