PDA

View Full Version : MSR-H... who's actually coming?

marshall_mosty
01-31-2007, 08:24 AM
Simple list:

American Iron Extreme
Jerry McNaul (Sat Only)

American Iron
David Donovan
David Love
Marshall Mosty
Nick Littleton
Frank Robertson
Team TBA

CMC2
???

CMC
Mike Bell (Maybe out??? :( )
Todd Covini
Morgan Dawdy
Al Fernandez
Glenn Landrum
Rob Liebe (Sun Only)
Michael Mosty
James Proctor
Eric Varner

AllZWay
01-31-2007, 09:07 AM
American Iron Extreme
???

American Iron
Marshall Mosty

CMC
Michael Mosty
James Proctor

Mike Bell
01-31-2007, 09:08 AM
American Iron Extreme
???

American Iron
Marshall Mosty

CMC
Michael Mosty
James Proctor
Mike Bell

GlennCMC70
01-31-2007, 09:10 AM
American Iron Extreme
???

American Iron
Marshall Mosty

CMC
Michael Mosty
James Proctor
Mike Bell
Glenn Landrum
Todd Covini

jeffburch
01-31-2007, 09:43 AM
American Iron
Team Batman & Robin
:twisted: :lol:

CMC17
01-31-2007, 09:50 AM
American Iron Extreme
???

American Iron
Marshall Mosty

CMC
Michael Mosty
James Proctor
Mike Bell
Glenn Landrum
Todd Covini
Yo' Nightmare a.k.a. Eric Varner

AI#97
01-31-2007, 10:59 AM
You guys might as well add GPC to your list of questions! :lol:

donovan
01-31-2007, 12:14 PM
You guys might as well add GPC to your list of questions! :lol:

Enjoy stirring the pot do you?

Why don't you try and leave a post to its intended purpost for once. If you want to talk about GPC, start a new thread.

DD :?

donovan
01-31-2007, 12:16 PM
American Iron Extreme
???

American Iron
Marshall Mosty
David Donovan (80% chance)

CMC-2
???

CMC
Michael Mosty
James Proctor
Mike Bell
Glenn Landrum
Todd Covini

y5e06
01-31-2007, 01:25 PM
Why don't you try and leave a post to its intended purpost for once.

Seriously, Matt. I echo that question.

I'm in for this weekend.
CMC

Glad to hear you might might make it David.

Todd Covini
01-31-2007, 01:40 PM
Based on registration and other information we should have ~15 cars.
We will only be combining practice and qualifying sessions with another group but will have our own race group for the weekend.

We're also moving up in the world! :lol:
We are no longer Group 5.
AI/CMC is now Group 3....and GPC/Super Touring is now Group 7

American Iron Extreme
???

American Iron
Marshall Mosty
David Donovan (86% chance)
David Love
Nick Littleton
Frank Robertson
Team TBA

CMC
Michael Mosty
James Proctor
Mike Bell
Glenn Landrum
TacoNandez
Morgan Dawdy
Rob Liebbe (Sun only)

I'm also working with someone on converting a 2005 T2 Mustang into AI. If he can get the Toyos and other items, he'll be AI....if not, they'll run AIX...if they make this event.

We still have some unknowns and could very likely have a few walkups at the last minute. I haven't talked with Capps/Irwin in a while and was under the impression that they were running for the Championship this year. We'll see...

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
01-31-2007, 02:02 PM
wow, if we had all our past 2 year regulars, we would have one hell of an event. i see good things for MSR-C in March, Eagles Canyon in April, and more so for the possible TWS finally.
w/ the list of new cars Todd posted above, the growth is still there.

dirwin
01-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Tried like hell to make it to Houston, but other things just seemed to pile up.

Dave, Myself and Alvey will not be able to attend, we will on the other hand be able to make the March race.

Looking forward to running with Team TBA....

Dave

AI#97
01-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Why don't you try and leave a post to its intended purpost for once.

Seriously, Matt. I echo that question.

I'm in for this weekend.
CMC

Glad to hear you might might make it David.

Guess I am attracted to the destruction of train wrecks...? Besides, with a pot of shit this big, it must be stirred frequently or it becomes solid.

It's all in good fun right?

donovan
01-31-2007, 03:34 PM

CMC17
01-31-2007, 04:11 PM
Guess I am attracted to the destruction of train wrecks...? Besides, with a pot of ^%@$ this big, it must be stirred frequently or it becomes solid.

It's all in good fun right?

Seriously -<<toned down>> don't post in this thread if you don't have anything beneficial to add, period.

To all others: Looks like we are going to have a blast in Houston. Small group will be just as fun as a large one and I'm looking forward to it!!

michaelmosty
01-31-2007, 04:31 PM
To all others: Looks like we are going to have a blast in Houston. Small group will be just as fun as a large one and I'm looking forward to it!!
Agreed, I can't wait to get back out on track and have some fun!!!! I will hopefully have my "improvements" finished on the car tonight and she'll be all ready for an awesome weekend with the banquet and racing.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. 8)

marshall_mosty
01-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Everyone make sure to git-r-done and cinch up the sack... It's going to be a great time.

Rob Liebbe
01-31-2007, 10:57 PM
What the rest of the CMC crowd will be seeing on Sunday...

Learn it, live it, love it! 8)

I hope.

Waco Racer
01-31-2007, 11:04 PM
That reminds me, we'll have your paddock space near the grid all blocked off for you. Just so your competitors can get a good look at the back of your car before y'all go out on track.

GlennCMC70
01-31-2007, 11:39 PM
the only time your gonna be on track is to grid for the inverted race? :P

Todd Covini
02-01-2007, 12:01 AM
If Rob can get his butt and his car down there early enough on Saturday, we've got clearance to fly the Texas colors with his car on display in the banquet (along with the DriverSource machines.)

Regarding the pic, Rob....sure looks like you're deep in the woods there...hope we don't see that view of your car as we go by! :wink:

-=- Todd

PS- Matt...I think the group is just getting a little tired of the negativity. Don't take it to heart, but do take it to the bank. Some of your comments are just so broadbrushed that that it's going to piss off SOMEBODY. For those that will be at this weekend's event, we're gettin' pumped!!!

macstang
02-01-2007, 08:06 AM
It looks like Bull and I will be there.

I don't have a dyno sheet, and I'm saving my Toyos for Road Atlanta since I don't have a racing budget either this year.

So, I will be running AIX, probably sat only, and Bull will be in TT both days.

I need one stock length 5.0 pushrod if anyone has one they can bring to the track. I had one fall apart, so I replaced it with an adjustable length checker for now. Certainly someone has one kicking around.

See yall Friday.

CMC17
02-01-2007, 08:09 AM
I need one stock length 5.0 pushrod if anyone has one they can bring to the track. I had one fall apart, so I replaced it with an adjustable length checker for now. Certainly someone has one kicking around.

See yall Friday.

Glad you guys will be able to make it!! <cheers> I will have plenty of stock length pushrods with me at the track.

Mike Bell
02-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Change in plans for me, I'm out.

GlennCMC70
02-01-2007, 09:45 AM

your such a tease! what the f man? :(

AllZWay
02-01-2007, 09:57 AM

You better be joking. :shock:

jeffburch
02-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I'll bring the 3 car and race if Mike Bell AND Robert Boudreaux commit.
Oh, and Mitch comes to the banquet with Bev and the Runyons.
Sounds like a pop band.
Mitch Bev and the Runyons.

jb

Nick
02-01-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm normally in the tenor section..

AllZWay
02-01-2007, 05:43 PM
It is snowing like crazy here right now. Predicting an inch of accumulation overnight.

Hopefully... I can get on the road tomorrow. :shock:

GlennCMC70
02-01-2007, 05:52 PM
can you guys cancel the event? its snowing here. :P

Todd Covini
02-01-2007, 06:50 PM
...after the last month of weather wimpiness....I'm racing in the rain, sleet or snow in my convertible!!!

Sick & tired of last minute cancellations when we're pumped up and ready to go!!!

-=- T

CMC17
02-01-2007, 07:07 PM
You all had better make it down!!! I was ready on the 13th and almost out the door when it was called off. :D

Besides, I need more of you to pass on the invert. (I keeeeeed)

Really, be safe and see you all at the track. Looks like the weather is going to be nice and we should have an awesome time on/off track!!!

Remember.... "fun" is the operative word for this weekend. If you can't find the word, come see me and I will make it happen!!!!!

David Love AI27
02-01-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm out :x

Had a cousin die on Monday. Was gonna work on car today but just got off of a 32 hour work shift. Was supposed to be off tomorrow for funeral and to finish car but boss can't find anyone to take my place, will miss funeral and no time to finish car...... :cry:

I will be there with Jason and cousin Todd to run DE's in my Neon...

These two may be the future of LiiR and the Spec Neon Series... :D

michaelmosty
02-01-2007, 07:39 PM
...after the last month of weather wimpiness....I'm racing in the rain, sleet or snow in my convertible!!!

Sick & tired of last minute cancellations when we're pumped up and ready to go!!!

-=- T
I'm going to get some snow chains for the truck and trailer and make it down no matter what.
I looked at the Houston forecast and it looks like lows b/w 35-40 and highs around 60......what beautiful racing weather. :D
I'm off to get the car loaded and will be pulling out of DFW around 10:00 hopefully arriving a little after 3:00. See ya'll there!!!

NASA13
02-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I am going to try and pop in for the banquet and to watch some racing.
I could not buy a set of non-concave toyos right now even if I wanted to. I will bring my suit and helmet in case anyone wants me to show Liebbe their back bumper. :D
I also included a pic of my back bumper and a new sticker that I added to try and prevent Liebbe from pushing me around on the grid.

GlennCMC70
02-01-2007, 08:09 PM
wow, i wasnt serious. it was snowing though.
i've been loading for the last hour or so. gotta be done by 12am and go to work for a few hours.

macstang
02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
I certainly don't need another Texas event cancelled.

Car is loaded, leaving in the morning.

See ya there.