PDA

View Full Version : Attention all AI/CMC drivers not racing this weekend.

GlennCMC70
02-01-2007, 10:19 AM
i'm looking for someone who will be at the track durring this weekends racing @ MSR-H but will not be driving. i want to limit this to people who have raced w/ us before. if you would like to do what you can "w/in your circle of influince" to make our AI/CMC weekends run better and make it more enjoyable, contact myself or Todd if you think you would like to help out the AI/CMC group in an non-official capacity. there are alot of things we could have you do that would help out all of the AI/CMC guys/gals. things like set/run the grid for us when its our time to race. work the safety broadcast if we have one. be @ tech when we roll cars thru and log weights. assist w/ rules compliance and tech inspection. directing cars to impound.
I know Al F. in Cali is used to having a lot of these type things done by AI/CMC guys who are not racing that particular weekend. I was planning to see if we could become more self contained w/ regards to those things and using people who are not racing @ the time would go a long ways to getting us non-dependant of NASA TX.
if we as racers are not happy w/ how NASA TX runs the show, lets take our destiny in our own hands for those things we can by removing them from NASA TX. the less we rely on them, the less we have to be upset w/ them about. the more we all act as a team the better things will flow. if this goes well, we could possibly do this @ all events. i hope that we all believe enough in this series that we would be willing to give 100% when on and off the track.

do not reply here! if you want to do this send an email.
Glenn_Landrum@msn.com
do not shit up this thread. this should/could be a positive thing, let keep a positive attitude and see how this goes.
thanks.