PDA

View Full Version : From NASA TX: MSR Cression April 22/23 event

CMC17
04-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Howdy Racers,

I’m sure every one is eager to get registered for the April 22- 23, 2006 event held at MSR Cresson, so, GET TO IT FOLKS! REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

REGISTER HERE: On-Line or print forms at: http://www.nasatx.com/Registration.asp

Class Information can be found on the NASA TX Site http://www.nasatx.com/RaceSeries.asp

We will be running the 1.7 course for those of you not certain. We appreciate every ones input in regards to the new track and will continue to iron out the wrinkles before we run on the 3.1 course.

Please make sure to have your entry in 7 days prior to the event date. You will be charged a $40 late fee if not received by the 15th of April. If you may have any question in regards to tech, e-mail them to info@nasatx.com.

This event will also be a Memorial for Greg Bruder. His family will be in attendance on Sunday. Information for contributing to the Greg Bruder Memorial Fund is also available on our web site. We ask you continue to pray for his family.

NASA Texas has launched its tee shirt campaign this season. Tee shirts are available for sell at Registration for NASA Texas and AI/CMC. For those of you that have a pre-order, please see Jessica.

Hotel information will be posted soon, so keep an eye out.

NASA Texas events are welcome to spectators, admission is $10. Invite your fan club of family and friends. We continue to provide the best in fun and safe entertainment for everyone.

It will be a pleasure to see all you drivers again and look forward to Great Fun and Safe weekend event. I have it understood that some of you AI and CMC drivers will be showing off new paint. Looking forward to seeing the new looks!

See you soon…..

Jessica Moser
NASA Texas
281-303-1844

Nick
04-04-2006, 06:34 PM
NASA Texas events are welcome to spectators, admission is $10. Invite your fan club of family and friends. We continue to provide the best in fun and safe entertainment for everyone.

Are children under a certain age free?

Todd Covini
04-04-2006, 09:17 PM
I don't think Corey had to pay at the gate last time, find out how old he is. :lol:

-=- T

Waco Racer
04-07-2006, 07:22 PM
I believe children 12 and under are free.

Adam Ginsberg
04-11-2006, 12:11 PM
This is still preliminary, and not 100% confirmed, however, please be prepared for the following format:

Sat -
R1 - 20 minutes, grid based on qual times
R2 - 20 minutes, inverted grid based on finishing order from R1

Sun -
R3 - 40 minutes, grid based on qual times

We are awaiting confirmation from NASA Texas on this format, but should have a solid answer later today.

I won't have any 'net access until I get to Ohio late tonight, so I'll be unable to respond until then.

AI#97
04-11-2006, 12:40 PM
This is still preliminary, and not 100% confirmed, however, please be prepared for the following format:

Sat -

Hmmm....nevermind. :x

Todd Covini
04-11-2006, 03:55 PM

Sat -

Hmmm....nevermind. :x

Matt..."inverted based on finishing order from R1" doesn't address whether we will separate the classes. We always use that terminology. Like I said before, I think we'll have the car count to likely separate the classes but we don't know the final decision just yet. hang tite.

AI#97
04-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Matt..."inverted based on finishing order from R1" doesn't address whether we will separate the classes. We always use that terminology. Like I said before, I think we'll have the car count to likely separate the classes but we don't know the final decision just yet. hang tite.

Clarity is always better than ambiguity! :P Crystal clear is even better....

Hanging "tite"....

donovan
04-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Matt,

just lay back and finish last... so you can start in the front...

I do that all the time!

Todd Covini
04-11-2006, 09:27 PM

Matt, can I offer you a mentor??? :lol:

-= T

AI#97
04-11-2006, 09:59 PM

Matt, can I offer you a mentor??? :lol:

-= T

As long as it is one that can spell....

Besides, what is he going to teach me todd? that racing is frustrating and you have to take it in strides? I learned that from all the "mentors" that lurked and followed me around the interweb.... :roll: I am an asshole, nothing will change that.

donovan, NOT a chance man....not giving you back the few points you are back and just nipping at my heels! However, I did beat you in an inverted race essentially on 3 wheels so what am I worried about!!! :wink:

chris-CMC#35
04-11-2006, 11:16 PM
where's the "new era"? :wink:

-chris

chicane23
04-12-2006, 10:03 AM
The new era...?

We need some wind... the wind of change!

CMC17
04-12-2006, 11:20 AM
The new era...?

I've changed... CMC17 has definitely changed...now it's time to keep the momentum and change everything!! lol

AI#97
04-12-2006, 12:11 PM
The new era...?

Careful what you ask for in this group! someone might just break wind! :lol:

chicane23
04-12-2006, 10:55 PM
The change is going to be Sonic Blue and Silver, be ready!

Picture half way down!
http://www.chicane23.com/

Adam Ginsberg
04-13-2006, 08:31 AM
April 22/23 MSR-C Race Format, approved and confirmed with NASA Texas:

Sat:

R1 - 20 minutes, grid based on qualifying time, rolling start.
R2 - 20 minutes, split inverse grid based on qualifying time ( AI/X in front, CMC behind AI/X ), rolling start.

Sun:

R3 - 40 minutes, grid based on qualifying time, standing start, single points.

Regarding the Sat R2 grid - NASA Texas wants to try the split grid, with the inverse based on qualifying times vs. finishing order of R1. We are interested in seeing how this change works on track.

That's not to say this change will stay in effect for the entire season - we are going to see how things go....we may leave it alone, we may put it back to the way it was.

And, as always.....no one is forcing anyone to race 40 minutes if they chose not to. If anyone feels they, or their car, isn't up for it - take this race as a drop.

mitchntx
04-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Sun:

And, as always.....no one is forcing anyone to race 40 minutes if they chose not to. If anyone feels they, or their car, isn't up for it - take this race as a drop.

OK so to be 100% crystal clear ...

The way I read that, R3 on Sunday pay single points and counts a single drop.

We are shortening the season by 1 race.

Will that affect the number of total drops we can have for the season?

CMC17
04-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Sun:

OK so to be 100% crystal clear ...

The way I read that, R3 on Sunday pay single points and counts a single drop.

We are shortening the season by 1 race.

Will that affect the number of total drops we can have for the season?

Going by the 2005 season:

5 races = 1 eligible drop
24 races/yr = 5 drops (rounded up here?)

2006:

5 races = 1 eligible drop
23 races/yr = 5 drops (this is my assumption since 23 is closer to 25 than 20)

However, if we have another 1 race event on Sunday, it might change the eligible drops to 4 instead of 5. This would make things interesting and we really need to know now how the rest of the year is going to play out. <zaa plane boss..zaa plane>

y5e06
04-13-2006, 11:02 AM
yeah, but this year we have 7 weekends at 4 races per. Scheduled is 28. minus one due to Sunday's 40 minute deal we're at 27 for the year.
2005 20% drop.

2006 20% drop (assumption 20% drop rate)
20%*28=6 drops (5.6)
20%*27=5 drops (5.4)
20%*26=5 drops (5.2)
20%*25=5 drops (5.0)
so with even with a couple other additional 40 minute, singe points races we'd still get 5 drops.

CMC17
04-13-2006, 11:20 AM
yeah, but this year we have 7 weekends at 4 races per. Scheduled is 28. minus one due to Sunday's 40 minute deal we're at 27 for the year.
2005 20% drop.

2006 20% drop (assumption 20% drop rate)
20%*28=6 drops (5.6)
20%*27=5 drops (5.4)
20%*26=5 drops (5.2)
20%*25=5 drops (5.0)
so with even with a couple other additional 40 minute, singe points races we'd still get 5 drops.

Yep, thx for the correction. I missed the race count (forgot about MSR-H in May). So it looks like we already are minus 1 drop after this coming race weekend. The 6 drops would have been nice though. I'm afraid I will finish last more than that. /sigh

AI#97
04-13-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm afraid I will finish last more than that. /sigh

Potato farming will do that to you!!! :wink:

CMC17
04-13-2006, 12:25 PM
I'm afraid I will finish last more than that. /sigh

Potato farming will do that to you!!! :wink:

There comes a time when you know no matter how hard ya try, some things will never get better. I guess I shouldn't keep trying when all the major driving schools turned me down and said I didn't have what it takes. Now that I look back, I should have stuck with playing semi-pro golf. 8)

I will add "spuds" to the list of items I will be bringing to the BBQ. :D

Garbage
04-13-2006, 12:27 PM

Question: How is no one being forced to race 40 minutes? You never know what stunt will be pulled at the next race. Maybe, there will be another 40 minute thrash. Should you gamble and hope sane minds do away with 40 races next race. Drop this coming race only to side swiped with this lame idea again. Has any one ever heard of consistency?

CMC17
04-13-2006, 01:34 PM

Question: How is no one being forced to race 40 minutes? You never know what stunt will be pulled at the next race. Maybe, there will be another 40 minute thrash. Should you gamble and hope sane minds do away with 40 races next race. Drop this coming race only to side swiped with this lame idea again. Has any one ever heard of consistency?

David A.,

I will try and take a stab at this one while keeping things neutral and in perspective.

There was/is a general consensus within the group to try a 40min race in hopes that it will help those out that will be attending the National event in Sept. The actual track time will be far less than 40minutes. Remember, it's a standing start and our session time starts when we leave the grid. Green to checkered might be anywhere from 20-25 laps.

All we can do is give it a go and see what happens. For the fast guys that qualify up front won't have to worry about the field until later during the race. Lap traffic is part of racing and it shouldn't be a surprise to come up on them pretty fast. Timing is everything. When and where play a vital role well in advance.

Even though I was against the idea last year. Not due to the 40min, but the notification time frame and possible problems with others in the heat. I'm willing to try it since the heat won't be a major factor as it will be during the summer.

I look forward to seeing you back out there, David A..

/cheers

GlennCMC70
04-13-2006, 01:41 PM
realize too, that in CMC, just one completed lap gives full points for where you finish. no reason to not run the race for @ least one lap. AI is different i think.

AI#97
04-13-2006, 02:08 PM
realize too, that in CMC, just one completed lap gives full points for where you finish. no reason to not run the race for @ least one lap. AI is different i think.

Well, feel free to take the one lap and park it!! :lol: Yes, AI is MUCH different because DNF's kill us in points. Donovan gained a ton of distance on me with the R4 DNF....hence the reason we in AI/AIX are concerned about on track incidents. They effect our points standings pretty substantially if we get punted off or have an incident.

If we can ALL have respect for that, then we should be able to get along just fine.

Garbage
04-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the clarification Eric. Look forward to seeing you as well.

David Armstrong
AIX#20

Adam Ginsberg
04-13-2006, 02:14 PM

David,

As Eric mentioned, there are folks who are planning to make the National event at Mid-O, and would like to run a 40 minute race in preparation.

Eric is also correct that actual racing time would be about ~30-34 minutes, as our time starts when we leave the grid.

However, another reason we wish to try a 40 minute race is to help work on the issue of patience.....learning that you can't win a race on the first turn of the first lap. Our contact list has grown too long, and we are striving to eliminate it.

We do not want to do a 40 minute race in the middle of June/July/August when temps are 100+. Our attempt last year was in November, and while the notice was indeed on the short side, the weather would have been favorable to try it. Since April is typically mild in Texas, we are running the 40 now, before our window of good weather disappears. There may be other events this season, weather permitting, that we do another 40, but we will do our very best to give folks plenty of notice.

Regarding the number of races/drops - for various reasons, we may not always get ALL of our races at each event, hence why we use a percentage ( 20% ) vs. saying we are dropping 6 ( or 5, etc ) races.

Garbage
04-13-2006, 02:16 PM
My gas tank will be a rolling bomb. Filled to the brim. The good thing about Cresson is the left hand turns keep the pickup full. Would have addressed the fuel issue, but the car ended up at a body shop since the last race. :(

David

gt40
04-13-2006, 04:30 PM
My gas tank will be a rolling bomb. Filled to the brim.Which is actually safer than mostly empty. Gasoline only burns as a vapor, and if the tank is full of liquid gasoline, there's less flammable vapor.

Now if that gas were to spill out, you'd have the potential for a bigger fire, of course... :shock:

(Another reason I like keeping the exhaust system well ahead of the fuel tank.)

GlennCMC70
04-13-2006, 04:37 PM

Well, feel free to take the one lap and park it!! :lol:

and what, miss out on giving you the finger....er, i mean point by????? :wink:

by the way, i'm all for the 40 minute deal. we recieved enough notice to not register or un-register for the event. we all also saw how we almost didnt run our 2nd race @ MSR-H on sat. which brings up a good point. what happens if we run one race and time issues prevent our 2nd race? i thought the 40 minute deal was a way of making up for only getting in 1 race that day???

David, how big is your fuel cell?

chicane23
04-13-2006, 04:41 PM
I must have missed a good bit of info! I hate it when I'm to busy to be a spectator! :D

AI#97
04-13-2006, 05:35 PM
and what, miss out on giving you the finger....er, i mean point by????? :wink:

Hey, feel free to give me the finger...I might deserve it! There isn't going to be any pussy footing around next weekend so get the game faces on.

yes, john, you should stay up late and have a bowl of popcorn ready to spectate! It was a good one last night and I never got a chance to interject with some shots of my own!!! :wink: The 22nd is going to be interesting.

Adam, thanks for posting the decision of race control on R2...somehow I figured they might see things "MY" way.... :P How is Clifton doing bye the way?

mitchntx
04-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey, feel free to give me the finger...I might deserve it! There isn't going to be any pussy footing around next weekend so get the game faces on.

You know Matt ...

With public statements like that and some unfortunate incident arises where you are again involved in contact, it might be construed as somewhat intentional.

Just an observation.

AI#97
04-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Well, where was that smiley I thought I had clicked on....? Shit, maybe they aren't big enough? See how things when typed can be taken out of context....?

Hell, Glenn is probably sitting at his computer snickering about sluffing off a joke about giving me the finger?! Who knows...? Maybe we should just use the forum for racing facts, announcements and official rules discussions...then reserve the shit talking forum for unmoderated BS'n exclusively......that's what every other enthusiast forum I am subscribed to does?....but hey, wtf do I know.....I am just a rookie! :lol:

crap, Bolding and font size HUGE doesn't work on smiley's.... :(

AI#97
04-13-2006, 08:54 PM
wow, this word exchange "glitch" is getting old when you can't refer to the 4 letter word for feces without some a$$clown changing it to "up my ass"..... :roll:

This has truly become the peanut gallery..... :?

mitchntx
04-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Some folks take internet chatter more seriously than others.

Me .. I know it's just idle chatter. The smilies are a given as far as I'm concerned. No worries here.

I was just merely pointing out that something like that could bite you in buttocks if the moon and stars aligned just right.

I know I've had a chunk removed a time or 2.

Not sure about the editing. But, It's Chris' playground. He can make up whatever rules he wants. No large deal to me ... I'll play along ...

GlennCMC70
04-13-2006, 09:57 PM
it would have been funny to see where you typed "up my ass" and it turned out to read "s_h_i_t". :lol:

AI#97
04-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Well, I guess I missed the REAL intent of the forum then which I interpreted to be the replacment of the yahoo forums and an official place to conduct business and discuss the series....anyone else?

I have still yet to receive an apology from whomever made the change and instigated the insult and that being said...I am done with this forum.

Not sure about the editing. But, It's Chris' playground. He can make up whatever rules he wants. No large deal to me ... I'll play along ...

Lewis Tanner
04-13-2006, 10:54 PM
I have still yet to receive an apology from whomever made the change and instigated the insult.

You seriously need to learn how to take a joke. If you've stumbled into this series envisioning a world of aristocrats sitting around calling one another "old chap" and refraining from the occasional off color remark whilst discussing the finer points of motor racing and avoiding any form of off-color humor or the occasional practical joke, you're in for a terrible time. Silly things are going to happen on the forum, at the track, in the paddock, at the dinner after the races, and anywhere else more than a few guys from the group get together.

I am done with this forum.

Well, that's one way to deal with it. Honestly, you're one of the most oversensitive individuals I've ever dealt with if you're sitting around expecting an apology for a little ribbing and thinking that announcing your departure from the forum for not getting one makes you look like anything less than a baby here.

AI#97
04-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, guess what? NOT EVERYONE has the same sense of humor you do...so if someone is going to blast away with feable attempts at humor at someone elses expense, they better consider the consequences. To call me overly sensitive about a luke warm attempt to cause humor which myself or ANY potential member of this forum would be offended by is pretty simple minded Lewis especially from a moderator of a respected forum regardless of the bantor that goes on over there.

Changing my purposefull use of S...H...!...T instead of the real word, and changing to a Gay reference was pretty much a direct shot at me. So, in the words of your forum....Suck It!

I have still yet to receive an apology from whomever made the change and instigated the insult.

You seriously need to learn how to take a joke.

Well, that's one way to deal with it. Honestly, you're one of the most oversensitive individuals I've ever dealt with if you're sitting around expecting an apology for a little ribbing and thinking that announcing your departure from the forum for not getting one makes you look like anything less than a baby here.

Lewis Tanner
04-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Like I said, Matt. Learn to relax - it's all in jest. Life's too short to get so wound up over that kind of thing. Don't go getting all brokeback over this. The group is a lot of fun and you'll feel a lot better once you accept the fact that nobody is out to get you and learn to poke fun at yourself once in a while. Really.

I'll bring you some flowers at the next event, I promise. ;) <-------That indicates a joke, which means we're all trying to bond here as a group. Start thinking about what you can do to help that happen even if it means a little innocent fun at someone else's expense from time to time. An organization like this just can't be successful if everyone's so worried about stepping on someone else's toes that they can't let their guard down for a little "not so serious" time.

chicane23
04-14-2006, 08:22 AM
I'm sorry, but changing a personal Sig. is out of line and I would also be pretty pissed. Not to the mention that it was bad humor.

No one has the right to change a Sig. Period.

As a moderator, he or she should have PM'd them offline to change.

From my perspective this forum is only dividing the group and causing more problems due to bad humor. I would suggest that everyone reframe from any such posts and comments or we will have a UFC match in April.

Lewis Tanner
04-14-2006, 08:38 AM
OK guys: ABSOLUTELY NO HUMOR!!! NONE! YOU HEAR ME?? IF ANYONE IN THIS LOCKER ROOM POPS ANYONE ELSE WITH A TOWEL, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. THIS FORUM IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!

Frankly, if this group is so sensitive that they can't see fit to learn how to have a good time and start looking like something like a bunch of enemies, I'm in no hurry to be a part of it. The folks I enjoy spending my time with aren't so busy taking themselves so seriously that the most minute slight, percieved or otherwise, brings half of the group to a boil at the drop of a hat. The fact that someone can't even crack a joke around here without someone declaring that their feelings are hurt and demanding an apology tells me quite a lot about how actions on the track are going to be percieved - no matter what happens, the worst will be assumed. I started building my car almost two years ago to join what, at the time, was a group of folks that were out to have fun as a group, share experiences, and weren't afraid to laugh at themselves from time to time. Over the past 18 months, I've watched it turn into a splintered organization full of individuals that are so hell bent on gaining the upper hand or making sure the next guy doesn't that they've completely fogotten that this isn't professional racing and we're all here with what should be a common interest that brings us together. Instead, we're at the point that one off-color practical joke has people pointing fingers at one another, demanding apologies, and declaring that there could be violence if we don't all crawl into little non-emotional shells and only communicate with one another on a "professional" basis.

Screw that. Learn to laugh at yourselves, people.

You guys keep on frowning and for God's sake, don't try and have anything close to a friendship.

chicane23
04-14-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure you get it what I'm try to say.

Humor is humor and :-) are great, but changing a Sig. is totally different. If you don't see that then. I'm at a loss for words.

I just think there is way to much tension in this group at this point.

mitchntx
04-14-2006, 09:12 AM
John ... the humor here is no different than the humor on the Yahoo groups

I'm not sure you get it what I'm try to say.

Humor is humor and :-) are great, but changing a Sig. is totally different. If you don't see that then. I'm at a loss for words.

I just think there is way to much tension in this group at this point.

I agree ... the changing of someone's personal info "as a joke" was over the top.

And tension is a personal feeling, not a collective one ... MHO

CMC17
04-14-2006, 09:17 AM
I did some self reflection and have turned over a new stone.

http://www.tek-racing.net/Tawd.jpg
It's nice to see a cheerful face in the morning on race day. We can all get along!

Lewis Tanner
04-14-2006, 09:23 AM

Honestly, I don't see that. It's the internet, and nothing to get worked up over. The fact that it gets taken so personally is something I won't understand. You guys want to change my sig? Go ahead, my self esteem is fortunately high enough to see it as humor and I can take a little laughter at my expense. You don't see Adam declaring that someone went "Over the top" by impersonating him, do you? No, because the man can differentiate between having some fun and personally insulting him and isn't going to demand an apology from anyone as a result. I get the feeling that the folks taking this kind of thing so seriously have never been a part of a large group or team that spends so much time together, and don't understand the dynamics of how things are sometimes.

chicane23
04-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Mitch … No one said the humor was any different….
I just think there is a time and place for everything and obviously it was not a good time for a few folks.

And tension is a personal feeling, not a collective one ... MHO

I'm not sure I understand your point correctly, please explain.

Lewis Tanner
04-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Good job, Eric!! That's the spirit.

Now, if you've already got your apology to Todd written up, you lose points... ;)

CMC17
04-14-2006, 09:29 AM
Good job, Eric!! That's the spirit.

Now, if you've already got your apology to Todd written up, you lose points... ;)

No points lost. ;)

Todd can dish it out as well as take it. That's what I like about him. Anyone that can finish second all the time has to have a great sense of humor!

Nothin' but lub!! :lol:

Adam Ginsberg
04-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Wow....what happened to the group that had fun, and knew how to take a joke??

Someone cloaked my username, and I thought it was hilarious, homosexual references and all. That was funny stuff......

For reference, here's more funny stuff we've done:

Neil's new necklace earned @ MSR-C in 2005:

http://www.shrackracing.com/2005/events/01-march-msr/images/bling-bling-neil.jpg

Chris' undergarments flapping in the breeze....

http://www.shrackracing.com/2005/events/01-march-msr/writeup/images/07-cl-panties.jpg

Mitch's attempt to say I'm getting fat in my old age from the Ranks under da names (http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52&highlight=) thread:

http://img1.travelblog.org/Photos/5865/17091/t/76742-acting-like-a-dork-on-the-bus-in-traffic-0.jpg

Eric's picture is more accurate, however:

http://lserver.aea14.k12.ia.us/swp/Art/icon.gif/Dork.gif

And, last but not least.....Mitch's "they have, we have" thread:

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40

Please, lighten up people! Have some fun!

David Love AI27
04-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Quote:

dude, JUST GO ALREADY!!!! ALL I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU IS CRAP!!! "I'm leaving the group, I'm leaving the forum, If you don't do things my way I'm leaving" .... JUST GO ALREADY!!!!! AS YOU SAID: YOU ARE AN @SSHOLE!!! when I first met you I gave you lots of props but enough is enough, take your ball and jacks and find another playground!!

no smiles, no joking

CMC17
04-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Wow....what happened to the group that had fun, and knew how to take a joke??

Someone cloaked my username, and I thought it was hilarious, homosexual references and all. That was funny stuff......

For reference, here's more funny stuff we've done:

Eric's picture is more accurate, however:

Please, lighten up people! Have some fun!

At least get my good side next time. :D

You forgot one pic!

http://www.tek-racing.net/NASA-AG1.jpg

Adam Ginsberg
04-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Hey, how did you get a pic of my new driving suit already????? :D

mitchntx
04-14-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure I understand your point correctly, please explain.

Basically, the tension you might feel doesn't necessarily mean I feel it.

I think some feelings got hurt and a line was crossed. But it's really no different in theory than some of the shots that were taken on Yahoo.

I will grant that it's a lot more public here than over there. so discretion needs to be used.

The transition to a forums is a learning curve.

bossskip302
04-15-2006, 08:53 AM
Eric, great pic, keep the humor up. :lol:

Adam Ginsberg
04-20-2006, 10:42 PM
The schedule has been released by NASA Texas. It's on the CMC-AI-Texas YahooGroups, as well as the NASA-TX YahooGroups.

Adam Ginsberg
04-21-2006, 08:09 AM
Pitting will be on the skid pad for all AI/CMC racers. We'll be having our mandatory Saturday morning drivers meeting, as well as a lunch meeting on Sat, and another mandatory drivers meeting on Sunday.

Time to head out to the track....see you all there!!! 8)

Todd Covini
04-22-2006, 10:37 PM
I've given up trying to get there guys....go on without me!!! ;-)

-=- Todd