PDA

View Full Version : Paging Todd and Adam....

AI#97
04-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Don't sweat it...this is a POSITIVE post!!!!

Trying to get all my forms together for contigency items and need to know who the designated Maximum Motorsport official is that can sign our forms.

Also, as a suggestion to save postage and time, can we have a bunch of Toyo, MM and any other forms already signed at the track so we just pick them up and mail them in? You guys would ulitmately dictate us getting the signed forms, but then we won't have to tie things up sending them back and forth in the mail or what have you.

It might be good to have a crate with all the forms in it for our contingency sponsors and we can pass them out at the track and fill them out right there while it's fresh in our minds.....and so we can't procrastinate sending them in!

Just a suggestion that isn't related to ANYTHING to with on track stuff!!!! :D

Adam Ginsberg
04-06-2006, 09:24 AM
We didn't cover this for the new racers coming into AI/AIX and CMC.

Series Directors, and NASA officials, can sign contigency forms, although typically it's done by the series directors.

Obtaining forms, getting them filled out and signed is the responsibility of each racer. If a group of you would like to put together a "box o' forms" for all the racers to use at the track - it's an excellent idea!

Our suggestion has always been - print your forms and bring them to the track. Come to one of the series directors, and we'll sign them. Doing it at the track is the most expedient method.

Todd Covini
04-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Just to build on that, the series director/official signature is for verifying/authorizing the info you filled out on the contingency form is correct and valid. So having a plethora of pre-signed blank forms available to be completed won't cut the mustard.

Most of the folks just bring their forms to the track, complete them there post-race, and ask for our autograph while we're walking to the port-a-potty. It's the only time we feel like important supa-stars. (during the autograph...not the porta-potty).

Hey! :idea: In the interest of speeding things up, maybe we should announce over the loudspeaker that Todd & Adam will be signing autographs from 1 to 1:30 on a given day and we could have a bunch of screaming & crying girls hovering around while we sign them!!! Like Rockstars!!!

OK...I went too far.

-=- T

donovan
04-06-2006, 10:58 PM
That reminds me... Todd, expect to get a letter in the mail, just sign the Toyo forms and put them in the supplied stamped and addressed envelope as usual.

Thanks,
Donovan

Todd Covini
04-07-2006, 09:55 PM
OK...at the track always works better, but I understand the clock is ticking. I'll drop you note after they are off.

-=- Todd

Todd Covini
04-09-2006, 01:08 PM
David,
Forms received, signed and sent.

-=- T

donovan
04-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Awesome, thanks again... I will make sure I have some filled out and ready at the track in a couple weeks...

I will need them!!!

DD