PDA

View Full Version : PST Hard Charger Award - Back Again at MSR-C

AJ@PST
02-26-2007, 10:28 AM
To show support of the entire AI-CMC Texas group we will be awarding a hard charger award in the first and third races at MSR Cresson. The designated hard charger for each class will recieve a gift certificate for $50 of store credit on a purchase of $150 or more. The gift certificate cannot be applied towards the purchase of fuel or tires. The hard charger award will be awarded to the driver that improves thier finishing position the most from their starting position within class. The award will be for AIX, AI, and CMC with car counts of four or more. There will not be any PST contingency decals available. :oops: We did not re-stock in time. No decal is required for this event.

Please stop by the shop next weekend and check out everything that is new for 2007. We have expanded product lines and have some exciting new shop equipment including a new, state of the art, vehicle alignment system.

GlennCMC70
02-26-2007, 11:37 AM
very nice AJ. i'll get w/ you on who the winner is for each race.

donovan
02-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks AJ, this is great for the group. We appricitate your support.

David D.

Al Fernandez
02-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Very cool!!

Starting position based on qualifying, or actual race start? Reason I ask is Todd has a tendency to spin during warmup laps, and I want to be clear if this means he's elligible for the prize or not after he spins his way to the back...

:lol:

AJ@PST
02-27-2007, 09:21 AM
Very cool!!

Starting position based on qualifying, or actual race start? Reason I ask is Todd has a tendency to spin during warmup laps, and I want to be clear if this means he's elligible for the prize or not after he spins his way to the back...

Starting positions will be counted from the qualifying results. It is the easiest to keep track of positions and is more official. Qualifying results should also include post qualifying tech results so... There is still a chance to start from the back.

Todd Covini
02-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Thanks! (I think) :x

See you this weekend AJ!

-=- T

GlennCMC70
03-05-2007, 02:29 PM
i have the winner from race 1 for CMC, but race 3 is a 3 way tie! i'll post the results once i have a ruling on how to break the tie. i assume it will be by lap time. i'll have to get w/ PST first.
AI had no winners as there was no position change. AIX only had 1 car-sorry.

mitchntx
03-05-2007, 05:59 PM
All ties go to the safety broadcaster ...

Waco Racer
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
The tie breakers should be

1: Safety Broadcaster
2: The driver that made up the most positions with the slowest lap time.

GlennCMC70
03-07-2007, 08:21 PM
the results of this award are now posted in the Racing forum. Thanks PST!