PDA

View Full Version : Stickers and Stuff

Rob Liebbe
04-06-2006, 08:02 AM
I know this has been asked before, but will there be TOYO stickers available at the April Event? I need two white stickers and two black stickers. Who is the right contact?

Mike Bell
04-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Rob, I have two white TOYO stickers if that helps you out any.

Adam Ginsberg
04-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Jessica Moser w/NASA Texas is our "Sticker Queen". Please be sure to contact Jessica at the track.

BULL
04-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Hey guys, I met some of you at MSR-H, I got some white and black TOYO TIRES stickers from Julie Pantas while Jerry and me were at Road Atlanta, I might be at Cresson, I know Jerry will be, I'll give the stickers to him, to give to you guys.

BULL

BULL
04-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey guys, I met some of you at MSR-H, I got some white and black TOYO TIRES stickers from Julie Pantas while Jerry and me were at Road Atlanta, I might be at Cresson, I know Jerry will be, I'll give the stickers to him, to give to you guys.

BULL

Rob Liebbe
04-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the info guys, I'll look up Jessica at the track. Not that I'll place high enough to get any Toyo bucks anyway.

Todd Covini
04-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Not that I'll place high enough to get any Toyo bucks anyway.

You're not Rob Liebbe...where's Eric Varner and what have you done with him!!!

AI#97
04-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the info guys, I'll look up Jessica at the track. Not that I'll place high enough to get any Toyo bucks anyway.

Does she KNOW about this? I asked in Houston and the answer was "Huh?" All they have are the "NASA pro racing" and sometimes the "E" stickers....anything else, DO NOT count on them having them unless you contact them before hand.....

That being said, for those that have provided us stickers in the past or might have some laying around....I need a black "toyo tires" sticker for the front of the car. i will get the NASA sticker from tech.

macstang
04-10-2006, 11:48 PM
I have 20 white and 20 black toyo stickers I will be bringing to the track with me.