PDA

View Full Version : 93 Camaro LT1 6 speed black for sale

BryanL
03-07-2007, 10:10 AM
I bought this car with the intentions of turning it into a CMC car until I bought the Bitchin Black Camaro.
Car has 184k on the odometer. Body/paint are pretty good considering the mileage but it isn't a garage queen. Right now it has some hooptie 17" boyds. Grey interior that would be great to throw in the trash.
Car runs and drives. Once I bought it here is the list of things replaced.
Starter
All brake pads/rotors
Everything tuned up except for the opti-plugs, wires, etc.
Fuel filter
oil change
Transmission and clutch feel fine.
I am offering it here first before I offer it to my old mechanics or ebay.
Email me directly for more info and pictures.
I am in west Fort Worth.
Bryan
bltexas@aol.com

GlennCMC70
03-07-2007, 10:33 AM
this would make a prefect CMC car. myself and Mitch would by it, but we have 2 now waiting to do something w/. someone should jump on this.

y5e06
03-07-2007, 10:56 AM
how much are you asking?

BryanL
03-07-2007, 12:34 PM
For some reason I am having trouble replying. Trying to add a pic and more info.

BryanL
03-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Okay the pic finally went through but not without the additional information.
First I know very little about this car and have only driven it 10-20 miles. I brought it home thursdayfrom the Aamco shop I sold and would guess it has been sitting for at least 6 months.
It is a hardtop. Glass is in good shape and tinted. Interior isn't worth anything. Drivers side door hinges are probably shot. Airbag has been deployed. Air intake has some funky homemade plastic setup. Check engine light comes on but I believe it is for the a/c. A/C doesn't work but the compressor isn't locked up. I think one cooling fan comes on all the time and the other may not come on at all as I remember it getting hot if left to idle. I am thinking the motor has been replaced based on the cut wiring which isn't professionally done.
It will definitely need a full suspension rebuild and your guess is as good as mine about the motor. Anyone is welcome to test anything they want on the car. I am not trying to hide anything.
As for price I am open to what the fair market value would be? I just want what is a fair price and am assuming some on this board have a better feel for these cars value?

j3ffbrooks
03-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Bryan,

This still needs a price.

I would say its worth $1000. If that's what you want out of it please post that price.

Thanks,

Jeff Brooks

AllZWay
03-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Morgan...You already have a stable of cars now. :P

I know someone that might be intersted at the right price.

BryanL
03-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Sorry if I made a mistake and didn't list a price. I just figured some on here would know the market better than myself.
$3,000.

AllZWay
03-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Sorry if I made a mistake and didn't list a price. I just figured some on here would know the market better than myself.
$3,000.

Bryan.... A guy already called me about it that I sent this link too.

He wants more pictures and to talk about it.

email him at bolton@1badz.com His name is Jerry.

James

BryanL
03-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the help James. What is your email address as well. Shoot one to me at Bltexas@aol.com.

oz98cobra
03-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Kelly Blue Book lists that model/mileage in "fair" condition for private sale for $2300 - $3000 would be a reasonable price if it was in "excellent" condition, but from the description, it probably doesn't quite meet the requirements for even a "fair" rating - so somewhere around $2K sounds like the mark?

BryanL
03-10-2007, 11:59 AM
No I feel stupid for not looking up blue book on the car but I just thought with a vehicle that old people on here would now the true market value. I appreciate the information.
I put 3k as I had to start with some price. I am open to offers but don't have anyone interested. Will probably put the car or at least the wheels on ebay tomorrow night.
Thanks for the info.
Bryan

David Love AI27
03-12-2007, 07:59 AM
No I feel stupid for not looking up blue book on the car but I just thought with a vehicle that old people on here would now the true market value. I appreciate the information.
I put 3k as I had to start with some price. I am open to offers but don't have anyone interested. Will probably put the car or at least the wheels on ebay tomorrow night.
Thanks for the info.
Bryan

post the ebay link if you list it