PDA

View Full Version : MSR-C 3.1 Clockwise

mitchntx
04-07-2006, 11:17 AM
This is the view from inside my daily driver ...

www.shrackracing.com/hosting/mitch_warren/3-1-CW.wmv

:twisted:

CMC17
04-07-2006, 12:03 PM
LG would be proud!!!

After watching the video, I like the 3.1 better CW. Seems to flow better for some reason. Would be great practice since the Nats are also going to be driven CW. We need to learn how to turn to the right. ;)

AI#97
04-07-2006, 12:09 PM
LG would be proud!!!

After watching the video, I like the 3.1 better CW. Seems to flow better for some reason. Would be great practice since the Nats are also going to be driven CW. We need to learn how to turn to the right. ;)

Does look more fun but what is up with the bike on track at the same time as the cars? Was that a parade lap?

CMC17
04-07-2006, 12:10 PM
LG would be proud!!!

Does look more fun but what is up with the bike on track at the same time as the cars? Was that a parade lap?

Highly modified parade lap. ;) I hear they can be quite competitive.

michaelmosty
04-07-2006, 12:51 PM
That definitely looks like a blast going CW!!

What exhaust do you have on your daily driver? It sounds similar to my moms Mercury. :lol:

mitchntx
04-07-2006, 01:00 PM
It's a hybrid ... A Ford Escape

http://www.ford.com.au/global/img/range/escape/hero_xls23.jpg

oz98cobra
04-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately it is not going to happen anytime soon - at least not with DriversEdge - that one spot coming down the hill towards the hairpin in the valley where if you run off you will shoot straight in front of the cars coming the other way out of the hairpin means it is not safe to run CW - at least not till they build a big enough wall there?