PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Wind Tunnel Time slot.

GlennCMC70
04-11-2007, 10:21 PM
the LAW Motorsports Team has completed this years annual wind tunnel testing early this year (thanks Lou and GM!). We have some pre-paid time we are not going to use, so we are offering it up for what it cost us.
Contact the offices of LAW Motorsports during normal business hours and ask for Windy in the Aerodynamics Dept. Please reference GM Wind Tunnel Time Allotment #ID10T. :wink:

Boudy
04-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Dude, just what could a wind tunnel tell me about my Bustang that I don't already know?

Boudy

GlennCMC70
04-11-2007, 10:36 PM
please reference all questions to Windy.

Boudy
04-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Windy: Does look like I need a wind tunnel to you?

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/boudy/Bustang.jpg

mitchntx
04-12-2007, 05:13 AM
I think I might use the time for my truck and trailer.

AllZWay
04-12-2007, 08:25 AM
You guys are screwing me on that too. :shock:

NASA13
04-12-2007, 09:43 AM

Dont go building another yellow car there sneaky guy. =)
1 is plenty

Alien
04-12-2007, 11:33 AM
the LAW Motorsports Team has completed this years annual wind tunnel testing early this year (thanks Lou and GM!).
You actually schedule a test day to practice talking to Dave Despain?
Glenn, you take racing way too seriously.

GlennCMC70
04-12-2007, 12:01 PM
the LAW Motorsports Team has completed this years annual wind tunnel testing early this year (thanks Lou and GM!).
You actually schedule a test day to practice talking to Dave Despain?
Glenn, you take racing way too seriously.

one more slip of the tongue like that about things that go on behind closed doors @ LAW, and your off the team buddy! :wink:

there is no such thing as "way" too serious.

Boudy
04-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey, let's tunnel the rita machine. Might figure out why everybody falls down after spending too much time in front of it.

Boudy

Boudy
04-12-2007, 07:18 PM

Dont go building another yellow car there sneaky guy. =)
1 is plenty

Nah... Just representing the aero dynamic situation of the stangs.

Boudy

Todd Covini
04-19-2007, 12:21 AM
The TWS results should tell you every thing you need to know about aerodynamics. Class postponed.... :roll:

GlennCMC70
09-23-2007, 03:15 PM
the LAW Motorsports Team has completed this years annual wind tunnel testing early this year (thanks Lou and GM!). We have some pre-paid time we are not going to use, so we are offering it up for what it cost us.
Contact the offices of LAW Motorsports during normal business hours and ask for Windy in the Aerodynamics Dept. Please reference GM Wind Tunnel Time Allotment #ID10T. :wink:

a recent email has brought to my attention that some people could interpret this post a being serious. it is in fact not.

two things i thought for sure would allude to this would be:
A) the need to contact "Windy" in the Aero Dept.
B) the time allocation # "ID10T" which spells "idiot".

although, if these two things get past your radar, i could use a bucket of jet wash (also known as prop wash in the economy generic house brand), and 100 foot of flight line.

let me know if you can help. hell, we could trade wind tunnel time for the other 2 listed items.

David Love AI27
09-23-2007, 09:14 PM

a resent email has brought to my attention that some people could interpret this post a being serious. it is in fact not.

two things i thought for sure would allude to this would be:
A) the need to contact "Windy" in the Aero Dept.
B) the time allocation # "ID10T" which spells "idiot".

although, if these two things get past your radar, i could use a bucket of jet wash (also known as prop wash in the economy generic house brand), and 100 foot of flight line.

let me know if you can help. hell, we could trade wind tunnel time for the other 2 listed items.

DUDE!!! you have WAY too much time on your hands..... Must be nice to have the season wrapped up so early...