PDA

View Full Version : 3rd gen Camaro garage sale

Nick L
04-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Hello All,

I have a set of 16x8 ROH Snipers that I was running in AS/CMC that I need to get out of the trailer. I currently have a set of Hoosiers with 2 sessions on them mounted to the wheels. These would make for a great test day. $500 obo for the set

Also have a GM HEI ignition that was on an AS motor, it was rebuilt by Dave Rebello and is in perfect condtion. make me an offer...

Also have a set of Hoosier dirt stockers (the ultimate rain tire!) mounted on some stock 3rd gen Z28 rims. The tires still have the stickers on them, just driven around in the pits a little. (great for drag racing as well) make me an offer...

Also have the 3rd gen Baer front brake set up minus the hubs, 2 Baer calipers with sst lines, 1LE mounting hardware, 2 rotos/hats plus a bunch of pads. $350 obo for this stuff.

I will be testing on the 27th and will be running the weekend as well at TWS.

Cheers, Nick
nickademas02@hotmail.com
408-464-1679

Al Fernandez
04-17-2007, 09:19 AM
Nick...might want to check out the CMC web page for a post from SuperChevy and their CMC project. They might be interested in picking up some of your parts.

mitchntx
04-17-2007, 01:01 PM
See post #21 in this thread ...
http://www.frrax.com/rrforum/index.php?showtopic=9564&pid=101438&st=20&#entry101438

Also have the 3rd gen Baer front brake set up minus the hubs, 2 Baer calipers with sst lines, 1LE mounting hardware, 2 rotos/hats plus a bunch of pads. $350 obo for this stuff.

Lemme see how all this plays out. Might be very interested.