PDA

View Full Version : Performance Speed Tech. Contingency for 2006

bossskip302
04-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Gent's, PST is going to help this year with the "Hard Charger award" which will be $50.00 for one racer in both CMC and AI awarded the first and third race in the event we run a 40 min race on sunday, it will be the first race on sat and sundays race. This is great do to it may not be the one whom has a podium finish, the certificate may be used at PST (located at Cresson, hope ya'll know that) cannot be used on fuel or Tires. PST will have decals that must be displayed on each side of the car, the first race will be at Cresson in two weeks and other's will be determined
Talk to A.J. if you have any question's, just want to thank the crew at PST, Dave and Susan, A.J., Joe, Branddon and Kevin. PST offer's any/all products for our racecars needed if they don't have it they can order it as well as shop fabrication/installation.
817-512-4780

Give'um a call,

Skip

bossskip302
04-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh, I had forgotten AJ is putting together a truckload buyin of Toyo's give him a call for your tire needs
817-512-4780

Skip

AI#97
04-08-2006, 05:22 PM
email me the forms and I will put them in "The Box".....

bossskip302
04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't understand.......what "box"

AI#97
04-08-2006, 09:28 PM
I don't understand.......what "box"

I am going to compile a plastic file box of all the contingency forms from the series so they are available at the track....then Adam/Todd or whomever can sign them while we are all there together instead of procrastinating and mailing them in later....cuts down the payoff time considerably. I will keep the box in my trailer at all times. Signatures are up to you though.

Todd Covini
04-08-2006, 10:20 PM
We should try to list all the contingencies here on this website somewhere. I agree, it is getting hard to keep track of them all.

I just bought a new Centerforce clutch and forgot about the ACT clutch contingency for the Nationals, oh well.

Could Jeff or Skip take the lead on that???

-=- Todd

bossskip302
04-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Todd I could recap all of the info of the national site if that would help....and then post here?

Todd call me tonight if you can.

Skip
254-445-4661

AI#97
04-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Todd I could recap all of the info of the national site if that would help....and then post here?

Todd call me tonight if you can.

Skip
254-445-4661

I already have everything...very little....off the national site, MM site, Griggs site and toyo...even have the NASA race car tech sheets and MIGHT even consider putting the latest CCR in there as well.

Looking for:

BBK
Steeda...but not many people are running the equipment to qualify.
Painless
PST
anything from the f-body contingent
and that's it. There really isn't all that much and some are JUST nationals

Those going for the MM end of year money....you MUST have the application in before Challenge 3 to qualify. Forms are on their site, I am sure you have the address..... www.maximummotorsports.com

If anyone knows or finds the others I have not listed, send them over to matt@aggie97.com I will print them and put them in "The Box".

I am also going to start putting pricing sheets in there from our title sponsors like Pace American Trailers as well as other local/regional "go to" shops for services that we might need. If I can, I am going to include contacts for special order stuff like brake lines, pads, and other consumables as I find them....probably in a binder with the info laminated to keep our grubby hands off them.