PDA

View Full Version : NASA tech on Friday?

Wirtz
04-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Assuming I surrive the work I'm still doing to the car for the next 2 days, there should be a new CMC car running this weekend. I am also planning to run the Friday test session.

Is there any chance one of the NASA tech inspectors will be at the track Friday at some point so I can get a logbook issued?

Is there anything I need to have or provide other than the car to get the logbook issued?

Thanks,
Jeff

GlennCMC70
04-24-2007, 06:13 PM
just bring the car. if your already to race, bring a dyno sheet (2 copies). tech has been known more times than not to be there for friday tech. Ryan Arnold would know best. i'll see if i can get a word on that.

mitchntx
04-24-2007, 06:26 PM
I'd also like to get a new logbook. I'm sure some punk is getting a real good use of my old one. :roll:

I'd also like to get an annual ...

GlennCMC70
04-24-2007, 09:23 PM
annuals and new log books on Sat morning. be sure and get w/ them friday and let them know CMC normally gets on track first sat morning. see if that helps.

Todd Covini
04-24-2007, 09:54 PM
I have logbooks and Al and I can do pre-tech to get you started with the bulk of the tech stuff, especially your series tech. Final signoff on annuals and new logbooks has to come from NASA Texas tech, though.

All weekend tech forms/decals are run thru Ryan in Tech.

-=- Todd