Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: 24 Hours of LeMons @ MSRH in Oct!

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by rpoz27
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty
    Reading the comments it sounds like we are "pro drivers" that beat up on the new guys. :?
    I wouldn't sweat it man...if we were real pro's we would have properly punted them, waived on the next lap and had our hot track chick go beat up their track slut. Jealousy always seems to culminate in placing blame on the guy in the limelight...apparently because we are A-holes. I will say that this guy wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in the last 2 hours on Saturday...there were a lot of "pro's" out there that would have had him puking in his helmet! :shock: :lol:
    Clifton as your "hot track chick"! LMAO!

Wouldn't worry about the whole thing. There were several asshats at LeMons; y'all weren't one of them from what I saw. You guys just had the misfortune of beating everyone else and becoming an easy target.

The comments by the guy in the shark car don't hold water. When I was out there with them, they had to be watched closely during passes or they'd turn into you. Not sure they even knew there was another car occupying the space. The CRX was just as bad and obviously the corner workers and officials noticed, since that incident "started (their) penalty problems". If the Youtube posts are anything to go by, the whining probably didn't help with the judges, either.

yawn

Senior Member Site AdminGrass-Passer cjlmlml's Avatar

m

http://www.youtube.com/user/formulamracing

I am posting 5 videos of different goings on taken in and around the pits During Lemons...

Check em out
    AI # 12

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    The rumor going around at TWS today is that there will be a LeMons race in February next year.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Waco Racer
    The rumor going around at TWS today is that there will be a LeMons race in February next year.
    In Texas?
    Ah, fugg it.

Junior Member Rookie
    I spoke to Jay Lamm last week and Lemons is going to have 2 races at MSR Houston in 2009. 1 in early spring and 1 in the fall.

Get your cars ready!

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wgriffin4
    I spoke to Jay Lamm last week and Lemons is going to have 2 races at MSR Houston in 2009. 1 in early spring and 1 in the fall.

Get your cars ready!
    Sweet, looks like we have less time than expected to come up with a new theme. Should be fun!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer Jeremy Gunter's Avatar
    OHHHHHHHHH CRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP more money needed!
    Mosty Brothers' Racing
    #22 CMC2
    I have groupies...

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wirtz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty
    Sweet, looks like we have less time than expected to come up with a new theme. Should be fun!
    So just trying to learn as a LemonNoob.

What happened to the Shwingmobile? It looked to have surrived pretty good. Just curious.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    It's in great shape and could literally race another LeMons tomorrow if needed. It's in my garage and it will just sit quietly until its next event (either something NASA related or LeMons related).

We were worried that someone might "claim" the car for $500 at the end of the race but I think that is more a rumor. We heard no talk about such subject at all.

I need to send an e-mail to Jay Lamm letting him know we want to run the car again in the next LeMons and he will access a value based upon the condition of the car at the end of the event. My guess is our value will be around $400-450 since we didn't have any major issues.

We are thinking of a new theme just for something different to do next time. I like the A-Team idea by turning the Corolla hatch into a "mini-van"w/ a wing on the back.

I think the 2009 schedule is supposed to come out Nov. 15th. You need to do this next year!!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wirtz's Avatar
    Hole... Lee... Crap...

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/912005990.html

I'm scared yet strangly attracted....