Page 306 of 308 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3071

Thread: So, what did you do today?

Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    I think Gary is OK for now but flooding is all over Houston not just the south..

Anyone else ok?

Crazy times.

https://goo.gl/photos/puzUswAsn8uY8hAfA
    Yea, kinda wet here. I think Orange Is Fast gang is doing okay.
    Sean got power back a little earlier.
    I'm dry and have electricity and interwebs.
    OiF race car shop may have some water.
    Current total at my house on the digital rain gauge is 25 inches.
    Scott
    --
    ------__o
    -----_\ <,_
    ----(_)/ (_)
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    We are currently still dry and still have power so are doing better than many in Houston right now. The floodwaters from White Oak Bayou got about a 1/2block from us yesterday and thankfully subsided overnight. Made it over to the shop this morning and #34 is also high and dry.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    Last I saw Sean was wading around in the street and running off a generator.

Craig all the way up in waller had to dig some extra drainage to try keep the house dry.

Haven't heard from Francis yet; Fernandez I think has a flooded street.
    Sean got power back. Paul C. is doing well last I talked to him. Fernandez is well as far as I know. We think there was some water in the race car shop, my mom's house had about 6" in it when they came to my place yesterday. My place is high and dry. We have found one roof leak in the kitchen at an AC vent.

I got a fresh bottle of Tullamore and the ice is holding out...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer Alien's Avatar
    We are better than others. Water didn't come up any higher up the driveway than it did Sunday evening. Surrounding streets were/are flooded, so we just stayed put (S of Westpark Tollway and Mason). This morning the coast guard chopper is flying back and fourth overhead for people two subdivisions over (Mission Bend). Across 1093 from us (north) is Cinco Ranch which backs up to Barker reservoir, which has homes underwater.

Fortunately, rest of the family is good too. Both of my brothers and parents live on Fry Rd between Clay and 290. Same mo, streets flooded, houses dry with no loss of power.
    - Gary R.
    '86 Camaro Z28 "KNOCKER"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    The Liebbe family is doing well, very luck and thankful. No water issues, power was only out for a couple of hours. As soon as I got the generator on at my house and the neighbor's, the power came back on.

We spent today (Wednesday) helping some friends whose house flooded - moving furniture that could be repaired, breaking up baseboards and drywall, throwing everything else out onto the yard. In the great spirit of Texas, there were tons of people walking the streets with water, Gatorade, beer and margaritas. Others were going house to house asking if help was needed. At one time there must have been 20 people helping our friends. A woman and her two daughters came by and offered their help. I redirected them to a man who was working at his house by himself. 20 minutes later, he had 15 people helping him.

All of those seriously affected have a long road ahead of them.

Rob
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Good to hear that most of our Houston folks have faired pretty well.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Was stuck at work and came across this surfing youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiE7zp6DCaY
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    You know how you sometimes sign up for stuff online expecting nothing? Well, got an interesting email today:

Dear COPO Camaro Fan,

You are receiving this informational follow up because you recently expressed interest in buying one of the 69 COPO Camaros that the Chevrolet Performance team will be building for the 2018 race season.

We have had several thousand enthusiasts express interest in the 2018 COPO Camaro. A third party has randomly ranked the COPO Camaro Mailing List, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected.

If you want to buy a COPO Camaro, this is your chance. Please, remember that this opportunity to buy a COPO Camaro is non-transferrable.

For you to take advantage of this opportunity to purchase a 2018 COPO Camaro, we need to hear back from you within 48 hours of the receipt of this email.

Please, email us back at the following email address with (1) your intent to buy a COPO, (2) your preferred telephone number, as well as (3) a good time for us to call you back to confirm your order:

Attached, please find the “2018 COPO Camaro Order Form” which includes options and pricing information. Please, use this order form to help you determine how you want your COPO Camaro optioned. You will need to have this form filled out before we can place your order.

Thank you for your interest in the 2018 COPO Camaro program. We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Your Chevrolet Performance Team

Talked to the Chevy guy. About 16,000 signed up and he started calling folks this week.

How's that for an early Christmas present?
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Too cool! Can't wait to see it

- Josh

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Very cool...