Page 179 of 308 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3071

Thread: So, what did you do today?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty328 View Post
    So, I've been waiting for a year to go on a trip to Hawaii. After an eight hour flight, check in, then wake up to an awesome day in paradise...
    I'm sitting in front of the tv watching womens olympic cycling and reading posts about Mustang TAs. WTF?
    If you follow anyone on Twitter.... then you need to follow @driver_problems . He is always posting funny tweets about this problem we have.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    A neighbor knocked on the door this morning and I walked outside to find that my truck had just been hit by a neighbor's kid. He came around the cul-de-sac too fast and hit the front fender and bumper. It seems he had gone into yards on the way up the street and was possibly in insulin shock. He had just left his aunt's house and it was 8:30 in the morning, so I don't think it had anything to do with drugs or alcohol.

Since the truck is only two years old I would like to get a good match on the fender paint. Any recommendations on a body shop in north or west Houston? How are Ford dealers in general?
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonNW View Post
    A neighbor knocked on the door this morning and I walked outside to find that my truck had just been hit by a neighbor's kid. He came around the cul-de-sac too fast and hit the front fender and bumper. It seems he had gone into yards on the way up the street and was possibly in insulin shock. He had just left his aunt's house and it was 8:30 in the morning, so I don't think it had anything to do with drugs or alcohol.

Since the truck is only two years old I would like to get a good match on the fender paint. Any recommendations on a body shop in north or west Houston? How are Ford dealers in general?
    We use Rapid body works here at the dealership, they are about as good as I've seen.Very reasonable as well. They are off of Aldine Westfield
    " Racing makes crack addiction look like a mild craving for something salty"

Love recommended a shop I once used thats on the north side of Tomball...dont remember the name right now but could dig it up if the location is convenient. Dont know about the price, it was 100% insurance covered. The work was excellent.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Thanks for the auto body suggestions and offers of help. I think I'll take the easy way out again (although it didn't work out so well with the shaved tires).

I need to take the truck in for excessive regeneration - it seems to be cleaning the exhaust particulate filter too much - so I'll have them do the bodywork also.
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonNW View Post
    Thanks for the auto body suggestions and offers of help. I think I'll take the easy way out again (although it didn't work out so well with the shaved tires).

I need to take the truck in for excessive regeneration - it seems to be cleaning the exhaust particulate filter too much - so I'll have them do the bodywork also.
    What about just buying a takeoff front fender? Paint should match then.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    It's been my personal experience that take-off body panels are a bit hit/miss. The body shops and re-furbishers are good at snatching up to good stuff, leaving panels with awkward dents/scratches for the rest of us.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Covini View Post
    Yup! That's the way I felt last week on my first day on the job as a Grand Am official!

(I'm the skinny guy on the right getting schooled.)

I just saw Todd in his GrandAm fire suit during the driver interviews at today's race shown on Speed...

Richard P.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    I just saw Todd in his GrandAm fire suit during the driver interviews at today's race shown on Speed...

Richard P.
    I just finished watching the race and was going to post this also.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post

Richard P.
    LOL... My Mom told me about it... WTH???