Page 198 of 308 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3071

Thread: So, what did you do today?

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I usually keep my private life private (yeah, right) but yesterday we bought RB a car to drive here in CO. We were trying to share one vehicle between us to save $$ but we were spending $300 a month in car rental fees... so why not apply towards some we can have everyday.

Went stripped down V6 LS with no options, but we now have a Bumblebee match for Optimus Prime.
    Dave Balingit
    NASA RM Regional Dir

Quote Originally Posted by nasa-rm View Post
    I usually keep my private life private (yeah, right) but yesterday we bought RB a car to drive here in CO. We were trying to share one vehicle between us to save $$ but we were spending $300 a month in car rental fees... so why not apply towards some we can have everyday.

Went stripped down V6 LS with no options, but we now have a Bumblebee match for Optimus Prime.
    This post is worthless without pictures!
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    In Seattle for a meeting and was driving my rental 2011-2012 Ford Fusion down I5 getting to my hotel when the engine made a strange noice and a bunch of smoke started coming out of the exhaust and would no longer accelerate. Oil light came on and I coasted to the shoulder. Wouldn't refire, so called Hertz and they sent a truck to grab me. Ends up it threw a rod thru the block... 16,000 miles on the car and it's last oil change 1200 miles ago... Freaky... Damn Ford products. Obviously NOT the superior platvorm. I've had no issues with the replacement... a Chevy Impala...
    I swear I never drove that car!

it would look great with pace car lights on it
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonNW View Post
    This post is worthless without pictures!
    Attached?

Will get some with pace car lights on it this weekend at the Rocky Mountain Season Opener
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Balingit
    NASA RM Regional Dir

Cleaned up the car, changed fluids, stickered it up, painted splitter with PlastiDip. Guess we'll see whether that holds up.

Look forward to seeing you on track!

Senior Member Grass-Passer cobra132's Avatar
    Spent about 24 hours on the car this weekend: siliconed the hell out of the pan gasket to try and stop an annoying leak, new rear axles and bearings, removed broken 3 channel ABS and installed new 4 channel, new lines and relocated(hope it works), reinstalled front and rear plexiglass and converted to easily removable bolt in set-up, oil change and general inspection. No interruptions, good weather, an excellent weekend. FMR

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Stupid paint guy wasn't in Saturday so all my procrastination caught up to me. Nose and fender are grey now instead of black. Travelling for the job Mon/Tuesday...

Paint on wednesday then bolt it up and load the car thursday night, make 1/2 at the office Friday morning... is it a race weekend yet?
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Pulled my trans (never done that before) and found out why my clutch was stuck to the floor...

I also found that the wiring harness that goes to my left o2 sensor was cut.

Now I just hope I can put it back together in the next two days.