Page 240 of 308 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3071

Thread: So, what did you do today?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    I watched video of getting passed by an R... oh, and them passing him back for good.

I need to look Orange over before TWS... maybe wipe some dirt off the primer.
    But the fact remains you got passed by an R! I've not seen this video of you passing this illustrious rookie though, he sounds quite amazing. I think we'd get along.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    You guys and your "oh I'm gonna pull the car off the trailer, check the brakes/tires and wipe some dirt off"

I'm >>>THIS<<<< close to finally being able to show up to a race without having to remove/repair/replace/redo a big chunk of my car...

In January...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
    In January...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

You guys and your "oh I'm gonna pull the car off the trailer, check the brakes/tires and wipe some dirt off"

I'm >>>THIS<<<< close to finally being able to show up to a race without having to remove/repair/replace/redo a big chunk of my car...

In January...
    I neglect to mention I've temporatily given up chasing the reason why the car won't make the torque numbers because I'd rather just beat on it.

In January...
    I don't know how you do it all the time. I'm about to go pull my transmission for the 5th time this year. I think while I'm under there, I might put some C4 under the car and be done with it.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Suck fumes's Avatar
    Why so many issues? Thought T-56's were bullet proof.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty328 View Post
    I don't know how you do it all the time. I'm about to go pull my transmission for the 5th time this year. I think while I'm under there, I might put some C4 under the car and be done with it.

Call Tony at Astro he will take care of your issues.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by smitty328 View Post
    Mark, what has been the failure? Synchros? The main issue with your setup is the rpms. Syncro's HATE shifting over 6500. Misty was rebuilding her T56 yearly until I found a good builder in San Antonio. Great build but had issues with heat even with a pump and cooler. We sold it and went Jerico. I ended up faceplating my T56 and love it...shifts fantastic at 7500 rpm. just not sure it's AI legal. If it is, you might be able to talk me out of it for about $2750...drop in and ready to rock and roll. Has 4 events on it. you might need a different clutch disc but I could include mine since the Jerico uses a 26 spline disc. I am thinking Jerico since we are putting one in Misty's car and honestly don't need the overdrives. It would be awesome if AI allows faceplating and you could be done with the issues.
    Ah, fugg it.

Don't the carbon blocker rings tolerate high RPM shifts better than the brass units?

On a side note, how long do your CMC pads last guys? My mind is blown here, I've run PPIR, PMP, Hallett (with a practice day), HPR, 2 practice days at PMP, and about to race at PMP next weekend. I still have enough pad to not check my brakes all next weekend. I never would have dreamed a set of Raybestos ST43 pads would do a whole season. Now the rotors on the other hand. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Call Tony at Astro he will take care of your issues.

JJ
    X2 Tony is the man
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net