Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what did you do today?

Quote Originally Posted by Waco Racer
    Jack sure got it sideways on Sunday. Heck of a good save. Are you coming to the Dallas race?
    My plan is to possibly make it to Ennis for either the Friday or Saturday runs. This time I will be coming up later and then hanging out with Jack in the evening with some BBQ..etc. More time to BS about the "old" days in Clovis. lol

.....more later

Senior Member Grass-Passer oz98cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97

I think I found a full second or more this weekend at TWS with the setup changes so it was a VERY productive weekend! :twisted:
    Good thing too Matt - you're gonna need it - we finally have that missing appendage on the car now .. and it works very nicely too :wink:

http://www.hart-photography.com/phot...ewImage=365258
    Daron
    AI75 DownUnder Racing

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by oz98cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97

I think I found a full second or more this weekend at TWS with the setup changes so it was a VERY productive weekend! :twisted:
    Good thing too Matt - you're gonna need it - we finally have that missing appendage on the car now .. and it works very nicely too :wink:

http://www.hart-photography.com/phot...ewImage=365258
    Car looks good D. I also see what you are saying about the grading off the track edge!! :shock:

Just be sure to remind Mason to stay on track!
    Ah, fugg it.

Man...there's like 3 or 4 threads amongst this one thread!
    Looks like everyone other than me is doing some pretty cool stuff.

Go easy, Matt.
    Even though Mason's an awesome driver with a bunch of experience, he's still an AI/CMC Rookie. When I talked to him after his off at MSRC, he was taking it pretty hard and needs a little room from the former AI ROTY.

Eric...very cool stuff and even cooler that you were "representin" with your AI/CMC shirt at the Drags! Bet being with the top dawgs of drag racing brought back some old memories.

Rob....pretty substantial tax donation there on the B17 ride....kids get to go too for that ticket price?

Adam...sounds like you weren't the only one doing cool stuff this weekend. Pretty cool when we can all come back to one place and share after all was said & done.

-=- T

PS- Powerpoint went well today...and I've got a busy Beaumont day planned tomorrow. Relocating is a ton of work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Covini
    Go easy, Matt.
    Even though Mason's an awesome driver with a bunch of experience, he's still an AI/CMC Rookie. When I talked to him after his off at MSRC, he was taking it pretty hard and needs a little room from the former AI ROTY.
    Todd, I know Mason was being hard on himself but shit happens and you got to get back on the horse. I know that is what Daron was probably telling him!

It's all good...
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Adam Ginsberg's Avatar
    Laguna Seca Rolex DP and GT race:

http://www.shrackracing.com/images/r...8/CIMG0023.JPG

In numeric order to

http://www.shrackracing.com/images/r...8/CIMG0149.JPG

However,

http://www.shrackracing.com/images/r...8/CIMG0141.AVI is a short 30sec movie clip (no sound) of the DP and GT cars coming down through the corkscrew.

Just started uploading @ 2:11pm PT - it'll take another ~30min or so to complete. These are LARGE images (2240x1680, ~1.7MB each).

Nick Ham/Sylvain Tremblay lead much of the race from the green right until the last lap - Ham got the entrance to the corkscrew wrong (think he got into the dust/crap on driver right), put it into the gravel on this inside of the corkscrew, nearly looped it, and handed it over to Kelly Collins/Paul Edwards.

Enjoy.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Every time this thread comes up I've been in another airplane. This time an ULTRA COOOOLLL 737-800 outfitted in Continental Airlines livery on a direct flight from Houston to Detroit. Good Times. :roll:
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    I have been in Disney World for few days now with the family prior to my conference that starts tomorrow.

I am still looking for the Toe Jam (Seth Ginsberg) wing. I am sure it is only a matter of time.

My new job allowed me to bring the family and even come few days early...just had to pay their air to get here.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby jeffburch's Avatar
    Sand-sand-sand.
    Draw fresh draft.
    Spray primer.
    Sand-sand.
    Draw draft.
    Sand-sand-sand.
    Spray base coat.
    Draw draft.
    Draw draft.
    Only 5 weeks.
    Plenty of time.
    Draw draft.
    AHhhhhh.

jb

Get storage unit.
    Move 40 boxes of crap & misc. surplus furniture (including Mustang fenders, doors, k-member, rear quarters, etc.)

Get 20 ft ladder.
    Powerwash entire house and gutters to make it shine.

Get suitcase.
    Pack bag and leave for Beaumont at 5AM.

Next week...same thing, different tasks.
    Man do I wish I was at Laguna Seca. :roll: