Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PANIC! Blaze the Brakes.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez
    Guys, please dont blame an entire series for the errors of a few players. Lets give due process some time, and we'll see what we learn, and we'll go from there. In the mean time, lets not go down the "we dont like GTA" path.
    Al, when discussing this problem with NASA and GTA...please take into account that Hallet is a MUCH tighter track, has MUCH less room for error is nearly a mile shorter in length with blind corners and trees very close to the track near the hard braking zones. All very important things to account for when deciding to grid group 3 with group 7 in any session at Hallet... I am just stating this because I don't think you have been to Hallet to experience that track yet but I might be mistaken...
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby jeffburch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez
    Guys, please dont blame an entire series for the errors of a few players. Lets give due process some time, and we'll see what we learn, and we'll go from there. In the mean time, lets not go down the "we dont like GTA" path.
    Al, this is tough to do when the their leader is a bone head.
    Stupid is as stupid does.

fg

Update:
    Found ground effects for just under the $300/shipped.
    Am gonna pop the door out as there are no creases in the sheet metal.
    New altenator fixed my charging issue.
    Coil connector off due to broken plastic retainer clippy.
    Will do some glass/paint work very soon.
    See ya @ HMRC Todd/Morgan/Corey/Lewis/Chuck/all.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    glad to see you keeping your chin up.

Matt, I haven't been to Hallet, so I appreciate the feedback. Remember guys I've been down this road w/ASC back west. What ended up happening there is what I'm trying to avoid happening here IFF we can get concensus and cooperation from all parties.

Jeff, glad to hear the repairs wont be as bad as I thought.
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer oz98cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Al, when discussing this problem with NASA and GTA...please take into account that Hallet is a MUCH tighter track, has MUCH less room for error is nearly a mile shorter in length with blind corners and trees very close to the track near the hard braking zones. All very important things to account for when deciding to grid group 3 with group 7 in any session at Hallet... I am just stating this because I don't think you have been to Hallet to experience that track yet but I might be mistaken...
    Plus don't forget we are likely to alredy have a very large field in AI/CMC as our friends from RMR plan to come down to play? If we end up with more than 30 cars on that track for practice, we might as well go practice out on Hwy 99 - certainly be safer :roll:
    Daron
    AI75 DownUnder Racing

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by oz98cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Plus don't forget we are likely to alredy have a very large field in AI/CMC as our friends from RMR plan to come down to play? If we end up with more than 30 cars on that track for practice, we might as well go practice out on Hwy 99 - certainly be safer :roll:
    Also a good point and 30 might be on the low side. That would be 60+ cars on that little track!!! I don't think the Spec Pinatas would even do that shit and they are all going roughly the same speed! :shock:
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Grass-Passer oz98cobra's Avatar
    I was just looking at the GTA website and I see the problem - rules - apparently they don't have any yet? :shock: :wink:

Also noticed that the Hallett round is listed as tentative for them at this stage?
    Daron
    AI75 DownUnder Racing