Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB 2+ car trailer

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

WTB 2+ car trailer

Very interested in something that needs work... shoot me a number, link or other contact info.... I'll pay a finders fee....

I believe there's a (at least) 2 car trailer on the south side of I-10 between Beaumont & Houston (around Baytown?). I'll look closer for it next time I go by.

I know for sure there IS a Renegade truck & stacker trailer around there too....I drool everytime I go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Covini
    I believe there's a (at least) 2 car trailer on the south side of I-10 between Beaumont & Houston (around Baytown?). I'll look closer for it next time I go by.

I know for sure there IS a Renegade truck & stacker trailer around there too....I drool everytime I go by.
    Ex-boss has Renegade Toterhome with matching Stacker... $275,000... I did most of the maint...

If I had $275,000, I'd drive a Geo Metro or Prius to the track and have my sh!t delivered...

David,

Why dont you do like we talked about... get a wedge or three car hauler... You can find them on craigslist for $3500-6000. Then you can load both the camaros and mustang up... call me when you get a chance, maybe we can go in half on something like that...
    Troy Reynolds
    CMC 76

Senior Member Rookie

Car hauler

David,

I saw this unit on the local craigslist. Is this what you had in mind?

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1125371186.html

Chuck
    CMC#14

yep... along those lines but I've seen them for under $4K... Thanks I will followup and see if the price drops...

David,

I found this in Dallas area craigslist.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1146897002.html
    Troy Reynolds
    CMC 76

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    David,

What are you going to use as a tow vehicle? Your gas 1500 Dodge isn't going to cut it, will it?????
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe
    David,

What are you going to use as a tow vehicle? Your gas 1500 Dodge isn't going to cut it, will it?????
    RAM 2500 w/HEMI and tow package... might look to upgrade with all the Dodge dealers getting dumped...

Really more for local tracks... it would be slow and easy if I make runs to Hallett or Nationals... but you gotta remember I'm unemployed right now so time is not a factor...

Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe
    David,

RAM 2500 w/HEMI and tow package... might look to upgrade with all the Dodge dealers getting dumped...

Really more for local tracks... it would be slow and easy if I make runs to Hallett or Nationals... but you gotta remember I'm unemployed right now so time is not a factor...
    I do NOT recommend the 2500 Ram with the gas engine. I have driven both and the gas 2500 could barely get out of it's own way. Granted these were 4x4's and weighed over 7000lbs EMPTY, but I think you get the point. If you are going that large...it has to be a diesel....and yes, you are right. there are going to be deals a plenty out there on Rams in the next few weeks.
    Ah, fugg it.