Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hallet non-media

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez
    Or ask Mitch how I held the door open for him like a gentleman when we went through 9 (or 10, whatever the last turn is) :lol:
    It was T11

And the "gentlemanly" thing came after slamming that very same door in T1 through 10 in laps 5 through 10.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z
    Al filled out a contact form and submitted it to himself. Then yelled at his dad for not filling one out... :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Member Rookie
    Thanks everyone for the greeat weekend. Papa Mike and I had a blast.
    Mike Patterson... very nice to meet you. Some of the best racing i have had door to door.
    Hallett is now a traditional race and we wouldn't miss it for the world. We definately feel we are all one big family when we go down there. It is by far our best race weekend.
    Boudy, Thanks for the entertainment and cool refreshing cocktails. Class act.
    MFW, be afraid.....be very afraid. The chicken is coming.
    Al, careful with those redbull and vodka's....they sneak up on you.
    Jeff,Mitch,Glen,Boudy,James,Brian,Michael,Corey,Li sa,Dave,MFW,Frank,Al,and the rest of the gang..... a pleasure as always. We sure would like to thank you for all your hospitality and putting up with us oxygen challenged rednecks.

See you at Nationals
    Tommy

I forgot to post over here!

I have to thank all my AI/CMC freinds for helpin me get there for the 4th annual Hallet race weekend.
    Thanks
    1.) Dave Balingit for comin to the shop and makin sure I went.
    2.) Tommy for keepin me employed and helpin me with some tires. & Poppa Mike for the great chow.
    3.) Scott Koerner for gettin me an LS1 P.S. pump and Res. and Ryan for the optima battery.
    4.) Cody Powell for crewin for me and workin his magic on my front end alignment.
    5.) All my Texas amigo's for bein a f*ckin hoot to race with. special thanks to Doctor Proctor for the brake fluid.
    6.) Sidney Franklin and his merry bunch of Chicken Racers Bob Denton & Brian White for comin down to hang out with us.
    AI/CMC is my family and I'm greatful they are there fore me.
    And I almost forgot Beth and her bringin a pigtail sister presence to the brotherhood!!!

Thanks Dudes, We'll see ya next year or maybe in Utah??
    RayBob,,,,,CMC2 #43 RMR

The Mighty Dudes