Thread: speaking of tires...

Junior Member Rookie

speaking of tires...

What is the possibility that I could get a couple of the used up tires some of yall are fixing to get rid of for sizing purposes? Was also hoping that there might be a loaner 17x9 and a 17x9.5 Ford pattern wheel out there to play with, too.... One each of a 275 and a 255 17 would be GREATLY appreciated....remember, Fear the Refridgerator! Ken

Re: speaking of tires...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyamc
    What is the possibility that I could get a couple of the used up tires some of yall are fixing to get rid of for sizing purposes? Was also hoping that there might be a loaner 17x9 and a 17x9.5 Ford pattern wheel out there to play with, too.... One each of a 275 and a 255 17 would be GREATLY appreciated....remember, Fear the Refridgerator! Ken
    We might have some used tires in the next few days, but I don't have any at this time.

Where are you located?
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Junior Member Rookie

speaking of tires

I live in Grandview, but work in Irving, am willing to drive to pick-up... Thanks!