Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tune in or set your recorder

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    NEWS RELEASE from ARCA's VP of Competition:

We will allow Jason the opportunity to test at Talladega and evaluate his on track performance. Just a reminder that it will be necessary for Jason to have his physical and drug screen completed prior to the test.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    AWESOME!
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    I think the LAW Enduro Team should go support Jason and David at their race. (seriosly) You could get Blue Bell Ice Cream to sponsor your equipment needs. (also seriously - send them the ice cream photo from TWS and tell them you could re-create it for them at a national event)
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    David wouldn't have me.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    David wouldn't have me.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

David wouldn't have me.
    Sure I would... I just like to pull your chain every once and a while (ok, all the time)... but this is serious stuff here.... I am having a very hard time understanding the rules, and there are no "fix it tickets" in ARCA...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    David wouldn't have me.
    Sure I would... I just like to pull your chain every once and a while (ok, all the time)... but this is serious stuff here.... I am having a very hard time understanding the rules, and there are no "fix it tickets" in ARCA...
    I suspect after this ARCA deal, you will be in love w/ the NASA and AI/CMC rules process.

Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27
    David wouldn't have me.
    I suspect after this ARCA deal, you will be in love w/ the NASA and AI/CMC rules process.
    The general rules are sent out way in advance which is cool HOWEVER each track has seperate rules and those are sometimes dictated by individual race sponsors...
    for example:

there is a shock sponsor for this race and we have to use their preset shocks...

fuel is provided at NO COST with a limit of a full load required at prerace tech plus 33 gallons...

A min of three sets of Hoosiers MUST be purchased at a cost of $600 each but you get back $100 if the rim is not damaged and another $100 if the innerliner is intact...

We must run a specific carb 4150 Holley 830 cfm and the studs have to have holes so it can be sealed prerace along with the restrictor plate..

The ignition box is provided by ARCA, they give you the part numbers for the connectors and the layout for the mounting holes to mount the module...

I can go on and on and on, anyway the general rules are sent out very early and at least they don't tell you that you must use a tire that is unavailable... and ALL cars must weight the same, no penalty for driving a cheby