Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TWS entry fee

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bell
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe
    Just like with gasoline, I can't go any longer without a fill-up. So I have already bitten the bullet and registered for the TWS event. I also grabbed a garage which seemed like a bargain at $35 for the weekend. Last year I pitted in the sun next to Mike Bell's generator exhaust.

Adam - are you going to work your magic with garage grouping for this event? Hint - HINT!!!
    Wow Rob, you wanna pit in the shade that's cool but pissin at me and my MH for FORCING you to pit next to us last year? WTF? :roll:
    It's funny...I actually found that if I remove the muffler off my generator, it uses 20% less gas...which over the course of two days and about 20 gallons of gas will hopefully make up for the $15 increase in fees!!! :wink:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    As long as you point the exhaust of the generator right into the hot garage where everyone is working, I'm sure it won't be a problem. :wink:
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Adam, I had sent shannon an email that I would not be attending the hallet event and to transfer my entry fee to TWS...I never got a response. Any suggestion on how to verify that this has occurred the way I intended it to and not them thinking I made a donation?

Thanks
    My best advice is to call Jessica at 281-709-7909 and speak with her about it. Last I heard Shannon was busy with personal stuff.

Hope that helps!

A
    Adrian Carpenter
    NASA Texas
    www.nasatx.com

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    [quote="Mike Bell
    Wow Rob, you wanna pit in the shade that's cool but pissin at me and my MH for FORCING you to pit next to us last year? WTF? :roll:[/quote]

Last year was my fault due to lack of knowledge of them there high dollar motorhomes. This year, I figure that I will get enough of your exhaust on the track so I'm getting a garage.
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Quote Originally Posted by Racebrat

My best advice is to call Jessica at 281-709-7909 and speak with her about it. Last I heard Shannon was busy with personal stuff.

Hope that helps!

A
    Gracias! will do!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty
    As long as you point the exhaust of the generator right into the hot garage where everyone is working, I'm sure it won't be a problem. :wink:
    My actual plan is to park along the hot pit fence and run an extension cord into the garage area to power the A/C....that way I don't keep the campers up at night and can run the A/C all day long. I just need to wire in a separate feed to the a/c around my generator panel.

But I am actually planning on bringing a vehicle without a muffler to the show! :wink:

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty

But I am actually planning on bringing a vehicle without a muffler to the show! :wink:
    The louder, the better......right Lewis.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

[quote=Rob Liebbe]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mike Bell
    Wow Rob, you wanna pit in the shade that's cool but pissin at me and my MH for FORCING you to pit next to us last year? WTF? :roll:[/quote

Last year was my fault due to lack of knowledge of them there high dollar motorhomes. This year, I figure that I will get enough of your exhaust on the track so I'm getting a garage.
    You're safe from both at the next event Rob - no matter where you pit. 8)

Are you going to be there?

I thought of you over the 4th when I saw a pan-to-throttle body 1994/5 Mustang 5.0 engine at a lake house. Not interested in selling, it's going in his 65 GT "someday".

Are you going to be there?

I thought of you over the 4th when I saw a pan-to-throttle body 1994/5 Mustang 5.0 engine at a lake house. Not interested in selling, it's going in his 65 GT "someday".