Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid Pack Slackers (you know who you are)

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries

Mid Pack Slackers (you know who you are)

and those normal podium whiners. You all better be bringing your A game this weekend. I'm sure everyone hasn't been posting much because you are all busy prepping your car, watching your video's, and worried about being in the corner of Big Bend for the start of the race. I'm not ready to utter a Wyatt Earp line yet but just know that I'm a coming. And to those out there that are telling people behind my back that they are gonna kick my butt-Bring It Big Boy! To that character in Granbury-you don't have your hired gun to save you this time-(and while I'm thinking of you do you still have my 21mm swaybar? bring it as my new setup may need it) Please bring the Perrier Mr. Edward James (almos) Procter. I'll try some at impound.

I'm sorry I won't be the life of the party at night as I'll be reviewing my Traqmate vids. Like all of you I was busy this weekend adding stuff to the #24 that is surely worth a few seconds. I still need an alignment that may or may not get done so I'll keep that in my bag of excuses labeled 'Glenn'. All the super secret snake stuff is still on the shelf in the garage waiting patiently for the next event so I'll have a fresh can off whoop at TWS, too.

SHAKE & BAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Dude. Go easy on the 93 octane.
    Mid-pack is starting to get crowded, so try to keep it on the pavement in T1R1.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    What did I do to you? :P

I ain't talking crap...those mudstains have been kicking my tail.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Drunk again ... :roll:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Mid Pack Slackers (you know who you are)

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL
    and those normal podium whiners. You all better be bringing your A game this weekend. I'm sure everyone hasn't been posting much because you are all busy prepping your car, watching your video's, and worried about being in the corner of Big Bend for the start of the race. I'm not ready to utter a Wyatt Earp line yet but just know that I'm a coming. And to those out there that are telling people behind my back that they are gonna kick my butt-Bring It Big Boy! To that character in Granbury-you don't have your hired gun to save you this time-(and while I'm thinking of you do you still have my 21mm swaybar? bring it as my new setup may need it) Please bring the Perrier Mr. Edward James (almos) Procter. I'll try some at impound.

I'm sorry I won't be the life of the party at night as I'll be reviewing my Traqmate vids. Like all of you I was busy this weekend adding stuff to the #24 that is surely worth a few seconds. I still need an alignment that may or may not get done so I'll keep that in my bag of excuses labeled 'Glenn'. All the super secret snake stuff is still on the shelf in the garage waiting patiently for the next event so I'll have a fresh can off whoop at TWS, too.

BL....put down the pipe.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer Jeremy Gunter's Avatar
    Mosty Brothers' Racing
    #22 CMC2
    I have groupies...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you guys are just sitting around watching Charlie Sheen interviews and singing Koombaayah.

Procter you are just fun to mess with especially if I'm with your parents after everyone has had a few cocktails--I can't wait.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar

Re: Mid Pack Slackers (you know who you are)

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL
    He just said that...

Don't worry about me at TWS BL... only on 16's with stock brakes and no horsepower.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Grass-Passer cobra132's Avatar
    I removed my brakes, saved a lot of weight. FMR

Senior Member Grass-Passer Casey_SS's Avatar
    This feels like a Charlie Sheen tribute post but lacks the tiger blood / warlock references for true authenticity. Gotta work that stuff in if you really want that internship gig he's got going....
    2012 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #29