Thread: Thanks for the help gentleman!

Senior Member Grass-Passer Jeremy Gunter's Avatar

Thanks for the help gentleman!

I had a few issues pop up this weekend! I appreciate all of the help from my fellow competitors. It is amazing to me how helpful our group is. I tagged David Garland at Houston, and he was the one who ultimately fixed my issues... So Thank you to David, Jerry Jordan, The Mosty's, Glenn for loaning me the oil Dry, which he probably didn't even know about, everyone who talked shit about me dumping gas, and anyone else who was hovering over my motor helping me get it running.

This is one hell of a group we run with! I believe this is one of the reasons we have 20+ cars on grid! Thanks again!
    Mosty Brothers' Racing
    #22 CMC2
    I have groupies...

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Arent you going to thank me for talking you into removing the tank without emptying it first????

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    I'll thank you Corey, that was some funny shit to watch. :lol:
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Glad I could figure it out.....You do know am just a Import Tech.. Right..
    Cars are Cars so had fun,,glad there was a way to rig around that fault code that kept popping up, so you might want to get two of those sensors use one for a back up I can't wait till TWS, I will back in the driver seat

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Thanks for the help gentleman!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gunter
    I had a few issues pop up this weekend! I appreciate all of the help from my fellow competitors. It is amazing to me how helpful our group is. I tagged David Garland at Houston, and he was the one who ultimately fixed my issues... So Thank you to David, Jerry Jordan, The Mosty's, Glenn for loaning me the oil Dry, which he probably didn't even know about, everyone who talked shit about me dumping gas, and anyone else who was hovering over my motor helping me get it running.

This is one hell of a group we run with! I believe this is one of the reasons we have 20+ cars on grid! Thanks again!
    Glad I could help, but the oil dry was for enduro use as the rules require a set amount of oil dry in your pit stall. It's possible I'll need that replaced.

Re: Thanks for the help gentleman!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gunter

Glad I could help, but the oil dry was for enduro use as the rules require a set amount of oil dry in your pit stall. It's possible I'll need that replaced.
    Bought a 40 pound bag and filled yours back up... if it's the wrong stuff let me know
    Mosty Brothers' Racing
    #22 CMC2
    I have groupies...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We are good. Thanks.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    We are good. Thanks.
    OMG, it's just like GhostBusters. Dogs and Cats living together...
    What is this world coming to? :wink:
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby jeffburch's Avatar
    JG,
    What was your malady?

jb

Quote Originally Posted by jeffburch
    JG,
    What was your malady?

jb
    Fuel Rail pressure sensor sprung a leak... and I blew a spark plug... race 4 I lost my transmission. First two have been fixed. The transmission should be fixed soon enough...
    Mosty Brothers' Racing
    #22 CMC2
    I have groupies...