Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Adam resigns...is someone happy now? anyone? Bueller?

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay
    If we are going to talk about positives... My project CMC car arrives tomorrow at LAW Motorsports for the cage install . :whoohoo
    Awesome news!!! That gives you plenty of time for TWS? :wink:
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    lets now focus on "who's going to be @ TWS" and who needs help to get their cars ready if they are not already.
    Well, my junk is still in pieces in the garage and I hope to have it running by Sunday night....so if anyone wants to learn about a mod motor, and isn't an AI driver... :wink: you are more than welcomed to come over and help button up the car.

I would prefer 2 20's and a 40 minute race on Sunday....call me crazy but I am sure we can do it...if not, I am cool with 4 20's or let's get crazy and do a 30 then a 20 each day with the 30 being the Toyo race!

As for notice about "pit inspections" and the new impound....it was discussed at the last event at Cresson in the driver's meeting and any time I went to the impound/tech area. It was mentioned casually with the premise that it "will be coming" but there was no firm date as to when it would start. I knew about it and expected it...maybe the execution was a little slow and short possibly because they were shorthanded or were working out the bugs still. If anything, I think the attendance both on the racer's part and the staff's part goes to show Hallet will likely fall off our schedule next year. I know after having to pit in gravel and carrying a good portion of it back in my trailer and car....I won't be headed there any time soon.

Glad to see the positive turn for this stuff...........

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay
    If we are going to talk about positives... My project CMC car arrives tomorrow at LAW Motorsports for the cage install . :whoohoo
    Awesome news!!! That gives you plenty of time for TWS? :wink:
    No unfortunately I will be short of time by probably a couple of weeks. There is a family vacation scheduled next week, so shortens my available time considerably.

It will be ready for MSRH for sure though.

James