Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Change in Texas AI/CMC leadership

Congrats on the gig Marshall,

Senior Member Rookie
    Hey Marshall,

Congrats on your new role. I'm really glad to see you in this position. I think you'll do a great job!

Also is it true that this new position requires you to put a 100 lbs in your car? ;-)

Dave
    Last edited by way2neary; 04-21-2011 at 05:39 AM.
    David Neary
    Orange #23 AI Mustang
    2010 Texas Region AI Rookie of the Year

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    I didn't know I could request a nuclear power usage credit. :P
    I can authorize the tax credit or you can just stop paying your electric bill.
    Your choice. Just write "Exempt per Dean Dillinger" on the payment stub and send it in.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by way2neary View Post
    Hey Marshall,

Congrats on your new role. I'm really glad to see you in this position. I think you'll do a great job!

Also is it true that this new position requires you to put a 100 lbs in your car? ;-)

Dave
    Dave, with the cool suit I'll be over 100+ lbs heavy at TWS, so consider it done.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

Talking

Congrats Marshall! Thanks for hitting the ground running with all the tire drama!
    You guys have got a great man representing you and he's not afraid to step up and tell it like it is!

I look forward to many years with you on American Iron staff Marshall and continue to keep me honest & on task!

-=- Todd Covini
    American Iron Series - National Director

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Covini View Post
    Congrats Marshall! Thanks for hitting the ground running with all the tire drama!
    You guys have got a great man representing you and he's not afraid to step up and tell it like it is!

I look forward to many years with you on American Iron staff Marshall and continue to keep me honest & on task!

-=- Todd Covini
    Todd, If I'm keeping you honest and on task, where is the "director's cut" of the AI rules that was supposed to be out in "a few weeks" when we talked in Feb?

Nothing but love...
    Marshall Mosty

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Where's the fix to the Ford Racing ABS and parity for the non-Mustang competitors?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    Where's the fix to the Ford Racing ABS and parity for the non-Mustang competitors?
    Mike, you don't have to worry about that in Texas... no worries. Put some fuel in it, air up the tires, and come to the track!
    Marshall Mosty

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    That was directed at Todd regarding "keep him honest and on task" - not to you. Not sure what "on task" really is at this point.

Nothing is being done about it, there are no longer any F-body owners on the AI board at the regional or national level.

The wheel had a slight squeak, which is getting louder. Looking for some grease. Not finding any. Tired of being patient about it, and have no intention to wait 2 years. Other changes to the rules have been made mid-year...

At this point I've given up and have zero motivation to put the car back together.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    That was directed at Todd regarding "keep him honest and on task" - not to you. Not sure what "on task" really is at this point.

Nothing is being done about it, there are no longer any F-body owners on the AI board at the regional or national level.

The wheel had a slight squeak, which is getting louder. Looking for some grease. Not finding any. Tired of being patient about it, and have no intention to wait 2 years. Other changes to the rules have been made mid-year...

At this point I've given up and have zero motivation to put the car back together.
    Mike, I clearly understand the issue with the FR500 ABS module. I get it... really. However, how does that affect NASA TX? Nobody has that unit in their car. Calder is the only one that "might", but don't believe he does.

Your concern is on a national level and is dealing with the way that AI is heading in the future. I'm gathering data on the subject to help where I can.

None of this "noise" should impact your desire to race in TX... unless we aren't the type of compeition that scratches the "itch" (and that's fine if it's what it is)...
    Marshall Mosty