Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Track Width Data from ECR!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    David you are dead wrong about this. I never heard anyone say anything like this about you. Do you not remember this group getting together to buy you a set of tires so you could race with us? WE WANT YOU ON TRACK WITH US! I don't know what drove you away but none of us want you gone (not even Glenn). Get the car up to CMC (CMC2) specs and come race with us. No one is out to get you.

JJ
    I completely agree with Jerry. I haven't heard a single negative about either of you guys.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
    Hold me accountable.
    Contact Al Fernandez and then JWL and Jerry K. along w/ Ryan Flarity at NASA HQ.
    I AM NOT CONTACTING ANYONE... NOT MY JOB

Is this an official protest or are you just crying like a little school girl cuz someone pulled your ponytail???

If ANYONE!!! ANYONE!!! has a problem with me they need to step up, follow the proceedure as outlined in the CCR, and stop this behind the back bullsh!t.

If you knew that my car was illegal in 2010 then Wirtz should kick your a$$ for costing him a Championship..

I have always been open and honest, up front, ALL IN... like I said "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"

EVERYBODY knows about my battery/cool suit mounting bracket.. I was told by numerous OFFICIALS that I "might" want to do something about it... I said I would remove it when an OFFICIAL protest was filed or it is was declared illegal. I was told that there "might" be foam in my fuel tank, I looked into the matter and could not PROVE that it was here. YOU said that by pushing out my chin spoiler I turned it into a SPLITTER!!! SPLITTER??? Are you kidding me??? What else you got, Glenn?? Don't you have something better to do??? Jason finished 11th in points, wheres the beef???????

Senior Member Grass-Passer Crumpacker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay View Post
    I completely agree with Jerry. I haven't heard a single negative about either of you guys.
    Except for the ECR port-a-can issue a couple years back...

I'd love to see the 3 AND 27 back on track together!!
    Sam Crumpacker
    CMC #54 - '94 Creamsicle

"Group D, Drama, to grid.."

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
    Thanks for the data
    You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpacker View Post

LOL the porta-can deal was classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 vs 27??? Maybe "The Driver's Edge" or another DE event... oh, and the 10 car too!!! motor is in just need to finish the wiring...

the 3 and 10 will be close, glad I'll be out front and miss the brother/sister rivalry....

"Group D, Drama, to grid" Gotta love that Darcie.....

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I said more like a splitter.
    So 11th is an OK place to have an illegal car?
    Tell that to the 12th place guy.

I actually just talked to the 12th place guy on the phone...Hi Sam. We decided to discuss all the "illegal stuff" on the 3 car later. He was busy......Am I the only one that is starting to think this is a little ridiculous. I don't get the point anymore. Its been two years since we bought the car. Shouldn't all this stuff have happened or been discussed when we purchased the car or at the last two annuals? If anyone wants to come look at the 3 car I can give you directions to the shop it will be sitting in for a while since I haven't had a chance to go work on the oil pan and start the off season tune up/upgrades since TWS. O and Sam you can have the 11th place trophy if you want it and whoever was in 13th can have Sams 12th if he decides to take 11th. Hell why not just drop me to last and move everyone up a spot. Sound good to everyone?
    Last edited by JasonLiiR; 10-26-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    Jason Love
    Love in it Racing
    "Sometimes its better to be lucky than good."
    2010 CMC Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpacker View Post

True... I did have some negative things to say about that.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonLiiR View Post
    I actually just talked to the 12th place guy on the phone...Hi Sam. We decided to discuss all the "illegal stuff" on the 3 car later. He was busy......Am I the only one that is starting to think this is a little ridiculous. I don't get the point anymore. Its been two years since we bought the car. Shouldn't all this stuff have happened or been discussed when we purchased the car or at the last two annuals? If anyone wants to come look at the 3 car I can give you directions to the shop it will be sitting in for a while since I haven't had a chance to go work on the oil pan and start the off season tune up/upgrades since TWS.
    How many issued have I pointed out to you guys this year? One. One that was pointed out to me. I also gave you a heads up about a rule change and that the rules change would place focus on the noted issue. All the other stuff has been corrected or never existed as far as I know.
    As for annuals, I don't recall who did yours, do you?

If I remember correctly it was a NASA Tech offical, the same people that do post race techs and have done all of our techs since 2005..but this year it was Jonathan if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by JasonLiiR; 10-26-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    Jason Love
    Love in it Racing
    "Sometimes its better to be lucky than good."
    2010 CMC Champion