Thread: 17" Camaro Wheels-cheap

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries

17" Camaro Wheels-cheap

I have 5 ZR1 style factory GM 17 x 9's. They don't have tires. I had them checked at Discount and all of them had some sort of issue-bend, flat spot, etc. He marked them were there was an issue. Some of them he thought would balance out but wouldn't know without a tire on them.

Also have a set of 10 spokes that Patterson had mounted but couldn't be balanced. I'm going to have them checked without the tires on them to doublecheck.

So before they get scrapped I thought I would let anyone know that might have an interest. I could bring them to Cresson for anyone to check out, too.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Senior Member Rookie Cody Powell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    I have 5 ZR1 style factory GM 17 x 9's. They don't have tires. I had them checked at Discount and all of them had some sort of issue-bend, flat spot, etc. He marked them were there was an issue. Some of them he thought would balance out but wouldn't know without a tire on them.

Also have a set of 10 spokes that Patterson had mounted but couldn't be balanced. I'm going to have them checked without the tires on them to doublecheck.

So before they get scrapped I thought I would let anyone know that might have an interest. I could bring them to Cresson for anyone to check out, too.
    I would like to look at them, bring them to Cresson. I will prolly take them home if they aren't to bad.
    Just hangin' with the dudes from Texas.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Powell View Post
    I would like to look at them, bring them to Cresson. I will prolly take them home if they aren't to bad.
    I'll gie you $10.00 more than Cody just to keep them in Texas... seriously...