Thread: Mustang Wheels, Passing on My Connection

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar

Mustang Wheels, Passing on My Connection

I'm looking to upgrade to the MB Weapon wheel in the near future. 17x9, Mustang fitment. Same wheel that Michael is running. A racer buddy of mine can get them to me for $120 each plus tax if I order by the end of the month. These are new, not used. He told me that it was fine to extend this offer to all AI/CMC'ers. Michael reports that the actual wheel weight is approximately 20 lbs.

Here's the catch...Gunmetal is on backorder until the end of May, so Bronze is the only option.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...r=1&wd=17&rw=9

If anyone is interested, please let me know, and I will add to my order when I place it on Friday. I am planning to pick mine up, but it looks like shipping is free, so we may be able to arrange something else if you are in a hurry.
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

UPDATE:

My guy found me four of these wheels in gunmetal in California that were ordered and not sold so he is getting them shipped to me...$95 each plus tax. No shipping. That's $380 per set, or $411.35 after tax to your door. Woohoo!

If you order this month, ie in the next thee days, he will do the same deal for any of you guys. Bronze will ship out immediately, Gunmetal won't ship until mid-May. Let me know and I'll send you the info if anyone is interested.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    UPDATE:

My guy found me four of these wheels in gunmetal in California that were ordered and not sold so he is getting them shipped to me...$95 each plus tax. No shipping. That's $380 per set, or $411.35 after tax to your door. Woohoo!

If you order this month, ie in the next thee days, he will do the same deal for any of you guys. Bronze will ship out immediately, Gunmetal won't ship until mid-May. Let me know and I'll send you the info if anyone is interested.
    I thought they were $120.00? Even that is a good deal but for $95.00 I can't pass it up. Please send me the info.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer jdlingle's Avatar
    Please send me the info as well Wade. That's an unbelievable price.
    2011- Texas Region CMC2 Rookie of the Year.
    2012- Broke with no car.
    2013- Author- Hard Luck Lloyd: The Complete Story of Slow-Talking, Fast-Driving Texan Lloyd Ruby

Senior Member Rookie
    Please send me the info as well. That is a great price, I will take a set.

Thanks,
    Chuck
    CMC#14

PM'd you three guys the info. He is expecting you to call. $95 per wheel + tax. Free shipping. Niiiiiice!