Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I do HPDE1 and 2 on the same weekend?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    The expectation is DE car's numbers are just on with tape and can be readily changed if there's a conflict.
    No... the EXPECTATION IS... You buy some awesome numbers from Wade that actually stay on your car all weekend... If it is your street car just make sure you give the doors (or numbered area) a good waxing before to make for easier removal.. if you have really cool vinyl numbers, they will make the unprepared fool change his/her stupid painters tape number... Or make you stick a "1" infront or behind your really cool vinyl ones

ps if you are in your street car gimmie a shout and I will rent you a transponder at 1/2 price...

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27 View Post
    No... the EXPECTATION IS... You buy some awesome numbers from Wade that actually stay on your car all weekend... If it is your street car just make sure you give the doors (or numbered area) a good waxing before to make for easier removal.. if you have really cool vinyl numbers, they will make the unprepared fool change his/her stupid painters tape number... Or make you stick a "1" infront or behind your really cool vinyl ones

ps if you are in your street car gimmie a shout and I will rent you a transponder at 1/2 price...
    I would love to rent one from you thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by David Love AI27 View Post

Thanks my wife makes vinyl cut outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    I cut vinyl numbers for racers. Usually very inexpensive compared to your local sign shop. wade dot zimmer @ Gmail dot com
    Wade I appreciate the offer, But my wife makes vinyl stickers.

Are transponders allowed in HPDE1/2?
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

they don't time them, so put one on all you want but you won't know anything by doing so...
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"