Thread: COTA tour next Monday or Tue?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

COTA tour next Monday or Tue?

Sales guy offered me a tour of the track Monday noon to 1:00 PM or Tue afternoon. Anyone interested?

Jerry

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Wow, that is really cool!

I would be in for Tuesday afternoon.
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonNW View Post
    Wow, that is really cool!

I would be in for Tuesday afternoon.
    Call sales. I just tried to get the Monday at noon and it's gone already. I got the only spot lest on Tue. at 11:00 AM. They are giving rides in a BMW X something that only holds three (plus the driver). They have more next week but I will be out of town after Tue. Nick the sales guy said call the sales dept and they will set you up.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    I thought that you had them convinced you were considering a luxury box and I wanted to tag along on the VIP tour.
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonNW View Post
    I thought that you had them convinced you were considering a luxury box and I wanted to tag along on the VIP tour.
    I told him I wanted a RV spot but he said they have 80 spots and they just started selling them on Monday. You have to purchase them for the year (just like I did at TMS in Ft. Worth). If I remember I paid $450.00 the first and second year and they wanted $750.00 the third year so I stopped going. It was a great deal the first two years since I paid the $450.00 for the RV (got two people in) then just $50.00 per person per event after two. I bet an RV spot will be $2500.00 if not more.
    Here is the e-mail I received.

Jerry,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to talk with me about the opportunities we hold for you and your business. I very much look forward to talking with you again after you have a chance to look over the attached information.

Just to recap… We are building the very first purpose built, state of the art, Formula 1 Race Track in America. Formula 1 is the second most watched sport in the world bringing in billions of dollars on an annual basis. We will have 145,000 individuals at our circuit during race weekend and we want to show you the many benefits we will be able to offer you and your business.

Please feel free to check out our website at www.circuitoftheamericas.com . We are very confident our possibilities will offer you the best possible experience in America for your clients, potential clients, as well as your employees.

Thank You again for your time. I am looking forward to speaking with you again about the opportunities.

Nick Spears

Sales Consultant

Circuit of The Americas

301 Congress Avenue, Suite 220

Austin, TX 78701-2961

Office 512.536.1464

Fax 512.485.4192

www.circuitoftheamericas.com

Blog Entries
    The RV deal is a hell of a deal. $15000.00 per year gets you one RV spot with water and electric and tickets for eight people per event (four events per year). WOW. Anyone want to pay it I will supply the RV.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer y5e06's Avatar
    heck yeah! I'm interested. I could squeeze some time out the work day. let me know! this would be fantastic.
    ...I can fit as long as I get 5 minutes to slowly work to get my bum leg to fit. if you get more abled bodies folks to go then I'd bow out just IN CASE i can't
    Last edited by y5e06; 07-27-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Dust Collector