Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NOLA Entry List

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    $300 for Friday T+T? Wow, what a great first impression!!
    yeah, that's high enough that I'll definitely be skipping it. Outta be nice open track for those with huge wallets..
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    James! Don't hit anything that isn't yours...
    No kidding.... that is insane pricing... I can only imagine what a tire wall costs.

You'd have to do something monumentally dumb to hit anything from the track video I watched...? Note - that isn't a challenge to any of you jokers to try and hit something! heh
    Ken Brewer; 1994 Toyota MR2 - #6 PTF
    SI wannabe - anyone got a spare money tree?
    "Zoom Zoom Zoom - On any given weekend more Mazdas make optimistic pass attempts than any other brand!"

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I signed up but don't know what to do about the practice day. Would like to do at least a happy hour. I think they get $40.00 per night for an RV so this looks like a very expensive weekend.

I do hope to drive down Thursday and Friday morning go to Cafe Du Mound for Beignets and coffee.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I signed up but don't know what to do about the practice day. Would like to do at least a happy hour. I think they get $40.00 per night for an RV so this looks like a very expensive weekend.

I do hope to drive down Thursday and Friday morning go to Cafe Du Mound for Beignets and coffee.

JJ
    JJ... I agree. It is going to be a very expensive weekend. I am also not sure what to do about practice. I sure would like to see a 1/2 day or at least a happy hour.

My plan is to arrive Thursday night also. I want to make a trip down to Cafe' Du Monde for breakfast too.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Alien's Avatar
    Same boat as you guys. I want to do Friday practice, but not for $300. I'm heading to NOLA Thursday evening either way. If nothing changes about the practice day, we'll probably just spend the day and my T&T money at Harrah's.
    - Gary R.
    '86 Camaro Z28 "KNOCKER"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien View Post
    Same boat as you guys. I want to do Friday practice, but not for $300. I'm heading to NOLA Thursday evening either way. If nothing changes about the practice day, we'll probably just spend the day and my T&T money at Harrah's.
    I'm with you Gary. I'm not paying $300.00 (or even $200.00 for a half day). I will just have to wing it.

I guess four of us could share one car and hope they don't notice the different drivers. We can use my car.....I don't care.

A happy hour for $50.00 or $75.00 would be perfect for me.

JJ

I would sure like to see a half day also. I finally signed up but for Saturday only, I have a 6:30pm flight out of IAH on Sunday. So I would like more track time than just the one day.
    -Wayne
    -CMC #85

Blog Entries
    Anyway Dave could or would talk to them about a happy hour? I would be happy to bay up to $75.00 for the hour. I really doubt many are going to pay the $300.00.

JJ

Blog Entries
    I sent Kelly an e-mail and ask about a half day rate and if it was possible to get a happy hour. I would be very content with just a happy hour even at $75.00.
    I will let you all know what she says if she responds.

JJ