I bought a new truck to tow with on the 28th of July, extend credit today to fund replacing CMC44, But that is not what this is about. The ai/cmc racers of Texas went above and beyond for Jerry the girls and I this weekend. I thought there would be offers to help ,but nothing like the hospitality that David lLove, Rob Liebbe, and the entire Covini family showed us. I don't like being in monitary dept to anyone but Now I found myself indepted to so many and I don't even know how to repay them. My wreck could have been worse. Jerrys could have been much worse as there were multiple vehichles and both the girls were riding with him at the time. Todd , you and Sheryl were amazing host and it was good to see little Tony running around at full tilt. Rob thanks for the parts and the shop with out it the job would have taken longer which would have put us home even later. David thanks for your offer if Rob had not come up with such a sweet deal I know we would have taken you up on it. If you need some parts for Ambers car we may have some that may not be needed as spares for Nats. And to the rest of ai/cmc Texas thanks for your concern. The fact that there was a gasp from one of Corey's family on the film when I rolled my car speaks for itself. Jerry hit the nail on the head , one big racing family. I love racing in Texas.