Thread: Lost - Flex Head Ratchet

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar

Lost - Flex Head Ratchet

After the TWS race last month my tool box came home a little light. I am missing a Snap-On flex head 3/8" drive ratchet, a Craftsman 6" long 3/8" drive extension, and a 3/8" drive 13mm six point shallow socket. I think that these were borrowed and returned to possibly a third party's toolbox inadvertently, or maybe just someone didn't have the time to return. If you have them, please let me know. Thanks!
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    a Craftsman 6" long 3/8" drive extension, and a 3/8" drive 13mm six point shallow socket.
    That may explain the short 13mm socket i found... let me look at the extensions in my box and see if one seems extra.

(I was just hoping it was the one I lost at Cresson two years ago)
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    I still have a 3/8" drive ratchet of Jerry's that I ended up with after Cresson-hopefully I'll remember it the next time I see him.

I think we might have used some of your tools when we were pulling Glenn's trans? I know we had a couple of different extensions but dont' know if there was a 13 mm used-wierd setup on the LT1 with standard on the engine and metric for the trans.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24